The Peng Challenge Gets All Strategery

Lars

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

No. As any right thinking individual would do, I immediately forget everything you ever say to me.

Sorry, were you saying something?

I'm off to Phoenix for the week lads ... sadly I was NOT able to complete the Podcast but will have it next week FOR SURE ... unless it's delayed.

Joe

No. As any right thinking individual would do, I immediately forget everything you ever say to me.

I'm off to Phoenix for the week lads ... sadly I was NOT able to complete the Podcast but will have it next week FOR SURE ... unless it's delayed.

Joe

Joe

Dearest Ms Sedai,

It is so nice to hear your written voice again. I hope all is well down South and that you and your bandwagon jumping husband are still blissful.

Love,

Elvis

P.S. In case he has forgotten it is spelled E.A.G.L.E.S

(Do you think that will shake the bushs enough to get him to show his face?)

Dearest Ms Sedai,

It is so nice to hear your written voice again. I hope all is well down South and that you and your bandwagon jumping husband are still blissful.

Love,

Elvis

Dearest Ms Sedai,

Love,

Elvis

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

The battle commenced with all my Tigers getting hit in the six o'clock position, (that's in the ass end, for you novices) by Sherman VCs at ranges of 100 meters or less

For those folks tempted to trust Nidan1's word (and more fool you) check out the above documentary evidence... all of those pictures show his Tigers getting smashed in the jaw

What chance did I have?
Admittedly, seeing as it was a battle between you & I, rather little </font>

The battle commenced with all my Tigers getting hit in the six o'clock position, (that's in the ass end, for you novices) by Sherman VCs at ranges of 100 meters or less

For those folks tempted to trust Nidan1's word (and more fool you) check out the above documentary evidence... all of those pictures show his Tigers getting smashed in the jaw

What chance did I have?

What chance did I have?

Well, last night I did my taxes, and, when I woke up this morning and shook off the hangover, I found that I'd been taken roughly from behind. I'd be more philosophical about it if they'd bought the wine.

I never resent paying my taxes, though, because I know that every dime I paid went towards the Pentagon's decision to pay Halliburton despite fraud, over-charging, double-billing, corruption and shoddy, sub-standard work. I would resent paying for a war based on lies, stupidity and misrepresentation, so I'm glad to know that my tax dollars are being squandered on the illusion of rebuilding an infrastructure in the soon to be 'Fragmented Warlord States of the Former Colonial Creation Maintained by Vicious Dictatorship Previously Known As Iraq', while in actuality being spent to enrich the cronies and supporters of Dick Cheney, a man whose lack of future political ambition, not to mention bad heart, has given him the wonderful freedom to piss right onto the heads of the American people because he simply doesn't give a rat's ass about what they think.

Mr. Cheney knows that it is easier for a rich man to suck the last bit of meat off the bones of a camel, than it is to reach up the arse of a huge corporate python and try and pull the money back out.