The Peng Challenge Gets All Strategery

Lars

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sitting in a hotel room in Phoenix (TECHNICALLY Tempe, but who cares) listening to a PBS interview of some CEO who sounds remarkably like Richard Nixon.

I'm beginning to wonder about the mushrooms they served for lunch.

dalem it's not a problem that you take life seriously ... we only get worried when you take YOU seriously. If it's any comfort to you ... we NEVER do.

Finally, I'd like to express my displeasure that Distant Guns hasn't been released yet ... I blame Seanachai since he's not sufficiently enamored of the Russo-Japanese War.

I go home tomorrow ... this pleases me. That is all, you may return to your empty, meaningless lives ... except for dalem who is required to pick a weapon from his arsenal at random, jump on his motorcycle and drive rapidly (though safely) to the nearest bridge and throw it in the water as a placation to the Gawd of ManySoda Waters ... also it will piss him off.

Joe

I'm sitting in a hotel room in Phoenix (TECHNICALLY Tempe, but who cares) listening to a PBS interview of some CEO who sounds remarkably like Richard Nixon.

dalem it's not a problem that you take life seriously ... we only get worried when you take YOU seriously. If it's any comfort to you ... we NEVER do.

Finally, I'd like to express my displeasure that Distant Guns hasn't been released yet ... I blame Seanachai since he's not sufficiently enamored of the Russo-Japanese War.

I go home tomorrow ... this pleases me. That is all, you may return to your empty, meaningless lives ... except for dalem who is required to pick a weapon from his arsenal at random, jump on his motorcycle and drive rapidly (though safely) to the nearest bridge and throw it in the water as a placation to the Gawd of ManySoda Waters ... also it will piss him off.

Joe

Joe