Peng in the New Year, with a Bacchanalian Challenge to Party Like it's 1999!

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

There are 32 posts...er 31 left until the magic number of 300.

Plenty of time to safely post some drivel without the fear of feeling responsible for a new incarnation.

Yes, but if you were at all observant instead of the shovel headed nimrod we've all come to know and attempt to ignore, you'd notice that the posting slows down about now (as it indeed has) and instead of the heady, raucous, devil-may-care posting you witness in the first several pages of the Thread, we will now be subjected to a more timid, drive-by style of posting. </font>

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Abbott:

i'm your mamma, i'm your daddy

i'm that nigga in the alley

i'm your doctor, when in need

want some coke, have some weed

you know me, i'm your friend

your main boy, thick and thin

i'm your pusherman

B00000EZTS.01._PE_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Right on..Brotha!!!

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

There are 32 posts...er 31 left until the magic number of 300.

Plenty of time to safely post some drivel without the fear of feeling responsible for a new incarnation.

I am in my twenties I don't have a sense of responsibility at all. </font>

Originally posted by juan_gigante:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by NG cavscout:

Juan_Gigante, you, syrup, are suspiciously well groomed for a heterosexual man, and you are drinking a diet Dr. Pepper in that picture. Do you do some hair dressing in your spare time?

The fact that I'm not drooling on myself, scratching my crotch, and holding a warm can of "super-premium" beer in my other hand like the rest of you lot does not quite qualify me for "hair dressing" level quips. I mean, it's not like I use moisturizer or something. </font>

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Red Dawn was possibly the worst movie ever. The only one I can think of that might edge it out for the honor of that achievement would be Star Wars. Both were hold-your-nose stinkos.

Michael

Once again, Emrys, you show your complete ignorance.

Manos: The Hands of Fate is without doubt THE worst movie ever made, even blowing the classic "Plan 9 From Outer Space" out of the water.

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Manos: The Hands of Fate is without doubt THE worst movie ever made, even blowing the classic "Plan 9 From Outer Space" out of the water.

And that bastage dalem is a big fan.

Is it rude to walk out on a movie when you're at someone's house? </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

And that bastage dalem is a big fan.

Is it rude to walk out on a movie when you're at someone's house? </font>

Originally posted by Speedy:

Just bought myself a wireless router now I am all set for when my new laptop arrives next week I will be able to post all my comments here while sitting on the dunny.

Pure bliss.

Just make sure you don't have any arcing. If all those fumes got lit, Oztralia might get its first man in orbit without a spacecraft.

Michael

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Red Dawn was possibly the worst movie ever. The only one I can think of that might edge it out for the honor of that achievement would be Star Wars. Both were hold-your-nose stinkos.

Michael

Manos: The Hands of Fate is without doubt THE worst movie ever made, even blowing the classic "Plan 9 From Outer Space" out of the water. </font>

So I picked a very large white-head out of my hip the other day and immediately I thought of the Peng Thread (may blessings be upon him).

Where your average puss would only wish pain and suffering on your person this particular l'il bastard went out of its way to bring me intolerance and infection.

So have you poor bastards abandoned your "stonecutter" ways yet?

Have you returned to the savage creativity that brought you from the first post vagina?

I think not.

Reading the script I still see the same ol stale bread of the masses designed to keep us all sedate "as Hindu cows".

Someday this thread will rise up and rule the world....but not today I fear...sigh.

But please don't let my negative "vibes" disturb your mental masturbation...let it not be said I ever stood in the path of a decent facial.

However the screams of those poor little sperm (along with their unborn stem cells) do keep me (and the new pope apparently) up at night...so on behalf of the holy I only ask you keep it down.