Peng in the New Year, with a Bacchanalian Challenge to Party Like it's 1999!

Originally posted by stoat:

You, like Joe Shaw, assume that I am young.

Listen up, Sentenced To Offer Anal Treats, the complete and utter lack of details in your profile means we can only gauge your vintage from your 'posts', (italicized due to incompatibility of the word 'post' to the gibberish spouting from Groats keyboard) and as such, if you post like a 15 year old........

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stoat:

... assume that I am young

You are... both me & stickypixie are considerably older than you for we are knights (him barely of course... heck he's not even much of a student... spending time here in The Pool when he should be reading up on 'the trials & tribulations of that Robin Williams fellow when he was an alien... Mork or sumfink' or whatever else he does in his Media studies 'degree'... his Sister has chosen much more wisely for her choice of speciality, Biology, being a proper subject, is roight fit & proper) whilst... u iz not.

Time works strangely here... and brackets </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

Any more of you narcoleptic curmudgeons want a game? Send me something, or tell me to send you something. (AK)

Ugh, I have a setup all ready to go. I just logged in to grab your e-mail addy and noticed the (AK) in your post. The setup is from CMBB. Better luck next time youngin. </font>

Originally posted by MrPeng:

Send a fookin setup. Whatever you like. I'm as easy as Boo! on a first date. And is that any way for a messiah to talk to his overlord? Sheesh. I don't get no respeck, not even from me own fookin messiah. Bitch.

Boo's ... dated?

... err anyhow's, I've rustled up a quick set-up & it's now on it's way.

You know I respek you Pengykins ... who's my super, extra special spiritual overlord now?

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

And here's a great big fecking hug fer Berli. And Berli was after being right; Firefly is one of the best Sci-Fi series ever made.

I told you that two years ago, but would you listen? Nooooooooo... </font>

Originally posted by Stuka:

You, like Joe Shaw, assume that I am young.

Listen up, Sentenced To Offer Anal Treats, the complete and utter lack of details in your profile means we can only gauge your vintage from your 'posts', (italicized due to incompatibility of the word 'post' to the gibberish spouting from Groats keyboard) and as such, if you post like a 15 year old........ </font>

It has been made apparent that any proof I would proffer would be dismissed as doctored.

Well that doesn't mean you can't TRY lad. Show a little moxie, a little spirit, in short ... sound off like ya got a pair damnit!

I haven't seen such a mealy mouth Serf since Hiram Sedai dropped by, cluching hat in hand, digging his bare toe in the dirt and asking, with downcast eyes and much tugging of his forelock if he could please Sir have a game Sir if it pleased Sir that is.

Serfs these days ... what good are they apart from hauling the piss bucket, eh?

Joe

now, no changing your profile and saying it was like that all along....

You know how that upsets Joe....

See that? The flutter of light, the slightest twitch of radiation. For a moment, a fleeting moment, penetrating the mists. Yet it is intangible, unconscionable....Crap. I forgot what I was going to say.

It has been made apparent that any proof I would proffer would be dismissed as doctored.

Well that doesn't mean you can't TRY lad. Show a little moxie, a little spirit, in short ... sound off like ya got a pair damnit!

I haven't seen such a mealy mouth Serf since Hiram Sedai dropped by, cluching hat in hand, digging his bare toe in the dirt and asking, with downcast eyes and much tugging of his forelock if he could please Sir have a game Sir if it pleased Sir that is.

Serfs these days ... what good are they apart from hauling the piss bucket, eh?

Joe </font>

Being referred to as “young or youngin” should not be taken as a criticism, come to think of it, the only people that usually do take that as criticism are young men. I personally have nothing against you nor do I consider myself better or worse then yourself. I have just always thought of you as a young man based on nothing more then reading your posts.

I would be happy to send and play the setup of a Boots and Tracks CMBB scenario I prepared for us if you are interested in playing CMBB?

Originally posted by Abbott:

Being referred to as “young or youngin” should not be taken as a criticism, come to think of it, the only people that usually do take that as criticism are young men. I personally have nothing against you nor do I consider myself better or worse then yourself. I have just always thought of you as a young man based on nothing more then reading your posts.

I was merely remarking that you didn't actually know my age. I did not take it as criticism, and I meant none in reply.

Originally posted by juan_gigante:

In regards to wee stoat's age...

How old are Combat Mission gamers?

About half-way down:

Don't try to fake it, laddie... That's the first of literally dozens of references to your age I can turn up - that is just the most obvious and blatent. And don't bother editing it - I've got a dated screenshot to prove it. </font>

About half-way down:

Don't try to fake it, laddie... That's the first of literally dozens of references to your age I can turn up - that is just the most obvious and blatent. And don't bother editing it - I've got a dated screenshot to prove it. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

And here's a great big fecking hug fer Berli. And Berli was after being right; Firefly is one of the best Sci-Fi series ever made.

I told you that two years ago, but would you listen? Nooooooooo... </font>

Originally posted by Abbott:

The rest of us could tell by reading your posts.

Damn I'm good!

if you post like a 15 year old........

Beware kiddies, your old Unca Stukey sees and knows all...

About half-way down:

Who was your sponsor lad, we may need to look into making a Squire here one day soon.

He is a squire... you made him one, like about two weeks ago... against my protest's no less!

Perhaps you should have Boo keep notes for you?

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Who was your sponsor lad, we may need to look into making a Squire here one day soon.

He is a squire... you made him one, like about two weeks ago... against my protest's no less!

Perhaps you should have Boo keep notes for you? </font>

The Serf known as juan_gigante (spelt but not bolded) is now and shall be considered a Squire of the CessPool and is to acknowledge and follow the instruction (such as it will likely be ... a latchkey Squire would be better off by far) of his Liege Lord Sir V42below.

And I'm sure v42below could hack your site if you wish.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> The Serf known as juan_gigante (spelt but not bolded) is now and shall be considered a Squire of the CessPool and is to acknowledge and follow the instruction (such as it will likely be ... a latchkey Squire would be better off by far) of his Liege Lord Sir V42below.

</font>