Are you people HAPPY now??

All you "Split it into a BB and a BO board" people, are you happy? Oh look, three days of posts on just this first page, how HANDY!

I guess we get to see the CMBO page sink into oblivion, while the CMBB page has lots of bright and shining discussions ahead. Too bad really.

I always thought there should be one board for both games - precisely for this reason. But OH NO, everyone wanted to keep them separate! Heh, look what happened, what a surprise. Good bye, West Front! Hellloooooooo Russia!

Oh, and why am I putting this up on this board, you ask? Why, so it will stay on the first page for more than five minutes, duh.

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

All you "Split it into a BB and a BO board" people, are you happy? Oh look, three days of posts on just this first page, how HANDY!

I guess we get to see the CMBO page sink into oblivion, while the CMBB page has lots of bright and shining discussions ahead. Too bad really.

I always thought there should be one board for both games - precisely for this reason. But OH NO, everyone wanted to keep them separate! Heh, look what happened, what a surprise. Good bye, West Front! Hellloooooooo Russia!

Oh, and why am I putting this up on this board, you ask? Why, so it will stay on the first page for more than five minutes, duh.

Feeling better now PL?

[ September 03, 2002, 06:07 PM: Message edited by: BARBELLA ]

A 'Bored with Boards' Board?

East is East and West is West. The ETO and Eastern Fronts have their own followings going back to the board days. Im sure the day will come when all the chrome in the new game will be added to the old. Im gonna enjoy pummeling Obergruppnesturmbanfurhers with US and Commonwealth troops for a long time. :cool:

PL, you are a Pimple on the Plains of America. Since you apparently have never seen anything other than Endless Amber Waves of Grain (ie. dead wheat) and homeless addicts in KC, your unhealthy fixation with the eastern front is perhaps understandable, though nonetheless annoying. I guess I will now be forced to bury your butt in Rodina Dirt rather than Belgium Beer whenever the final game arrives.

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

My Eyes!!! AH GAWD, MY EYES!!!!

Here, let me see. Ah, yes.

[Gouges one out, pops it in mouth, chews thoughtfully for a moment, swallows.]

You know, those are even better on rye toast with a little sour cream and chopped chives. I don't supose there's any champagne around, is there?

Michael

Originally posted by Michael emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

You know, those are even better on rye toast with a little sour cream and chopped chives. I don't supose there's any champagne around, is there?

Michael</font>

Originally posted by Doug Beman:

If I could program, I would create an app that would run on system-startup, log in to the CMBO forum, and post something vaguely interesting and/or relevant, just to make PL stop that infernal whinging.

DjB

Hey don't knock PL! He's the only whinger we have left, all the rest have migrated to the CM:BB forum smile.gif .

Ha! Not likely, this is but a bit of lazy half-arsed whinging. All my serious whinging takes place over in CMBB-land.

And Lawyer don't think I missed your pathetic little jibe. I have logged it into my memory and am even now imagining the funeral pyre I will erect for you amidst the sunflower fields of the Russian Steppes.

I will play that wierd-ass ballgame the Mayans (or whoever) invented, and I will use your grinning skull for the ball.

I will make a skin-suit out of your untanned hide, and then send it to the worst dry-cleaner I know.

I will fabricate a huge music-box out of your sun-bleached bones, and install a tinkling, 15 second loop of the Beach Boys Catch a Wave!

Yes, Lawyer time is running out for you my friend.

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Michael</font>

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

I will fabricate a huge music-box out of your sun-bleached bones, and install a tinkling, 15 second loop of the Beach Boys Catch a Wave!

Actually, we've always known you as an In My Room type of guy.

But it will soon be your turn to Die at the Hands of the Law. It won't be pretty. It never is. Human Waves at 30 paces To the Death.

But PLEASE don't post any more pictures of yourself staring blindly into oblivion.