The "Give the BFC boys a hug" thread

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best wargame EVER!

Big Hug to the five fantastic who make one big and happy group of thousands of human? beeings enjoy themselves playing and discussing together, (those last two years at least...) :cool:

huge *HUG*

Best wargame ever,

Best most responsive software company ever,

Guys it is truly appreciated. Just the fact that we were invited to Rune's house to get a sneak peak of CMBB has forever endeared you to my heart. No other game developer has ever done for me what you guys have. You guys are the GREATEST. Period.

Well I guess it's betterthan being a tree hugging plonker!!

Hugs and kis...er..no...let's just have the hug eh?! smile.gif

No disrespect intended, but I'm not rally sure I want to hug these guys. I mean, they probably all have pizza breath and haven't showered in weeks. So what I'm thinking of is giving them all a big, long, warm, intimate proxy hug via their wives (who are probably bored and lonely and could use a big hug themselves).

:D

Michael

For now, they'll get nothing from me, and like it.

Until I have CMBB in-hand they ain't earned s@*t, and they better well know it. Knowing their ethic, I suspect they do.

I'm guessing that after I experience CMBB, I'll probably want to jump on a plane to come out there and blow them.

Can I say "blow" on the forum?

this post intended as jest. I know how hard you guys are working to create the second edition of this incredible game, and I by-God love you for it. How's that for huggy?I]

Originally posted by wwb_99:

Hi Mom!

Guys, do not give the BTS boys a hug. Instead get the whips and cattle prods. We do not want them getting all sappy and emoitional when they should be WORKING ON CMBB!

Oh you're so MEAN ! :(

To the whole crew at BTS : We LOVE you ! smile.gif

Originally posted by Jarmo:

And a big butt fondlin' *HUG* for each one of the staff!!

Oh dear! I can so imagine MadMatt's face after receiving one of those....! :eek:

A polar bear hug from the frozen wastes of northern Norway. :D

* edited because I can't splell *

[ July 31, 2002, 08:39 AM: Message edited by: Hawk ]

Originally posted by Jarmo:

...grumble... bloody foreigners... stealing our women... grumble..

And a big butt fondlin' *HUG* for each one of the staff!!

Oh pardon me, but i thought these Finnish women hugging me were all part of BTS?

Well in any case it's the thought that counts and i showed my appreciation! ;)