Stuka strikes whole village?! (with pics)

First off, I admit I was screwing around a little, just checking out the plane vs. tank thing. Had 5 Stukas (the big ones) and a couple platoons of russian tanks for them to pick on.

So I see a couple of bombs dropped, nice explosions, lose a tank or two. Then suddenly, EVERY building on the whole map goes nuclear all at the same time just as a hear a plane (or two) flying by. No visible craters or other impact sites, just every building going FOOM. Any explanations? (The really funny thing is that none of the tanks got hurt.)

villagekaboom.jpg

villagekaboom2.jpg

Thanks,

Dr. Rosenrosen

Dr Rosen,

I knew this was too good to remain a secret for long.

You have just triggered the secret god-mode in CMBB:

Press Shift-G and type in 'thereisnomonkey + press return then click on the offending object you want to obliterate.

thanks. now everybody will cheat during PBEM.

Grrr

IMO the inclusion of the rarely used "termite bomb" in the game speaks volumes for BFC's dedication and attention to detail.

As mentioned in Doktor Kleinkopf's "The military use of insects, vol. 4" the soviet were working on a similar weapon, designed to be deployed against the finns. The idea being to take out the toothpicks, thus leaving the finns disarmed and confused.