Peng Challenges the Rodina to a Dance

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, my first report on the battles I fighting against you miserable lot. *sniff* It's such an honor. *sniff*

Oh wait, no it's not.

Panzer Leader, previously smug, just filled his pants when five heavy tanks rolled over a hill and lit into the flank of his unimpressive Hunnish defenses. Although he directed most of his artillery at empty fields, I guess he thought he could handle the infantry and armored cars.

Pondscum is playing bumpercars with his T-34s in the Gatekeeper scenario. Some of his crews got out to push, so he might reach my lines. At some point.

Berli hasn't sent me a turn in days. Don't blame him. Rolled his whole armored force over a bare hilltop into converging fire from StuGs and Marders. I was reminded of the words of Walter Sobchak: "buncha fig-eaters wearing towels on their head trying to find reverse on a Soviet tank."

Nidan1, Boo, and Papa Khann need to get of their worthless I-have-a-life-on-Saturday-night asses and send turns.

Originally posted by Malakovski:

... Nidan1, Boo, and Papa Khann need to get of their worthless I-have-a-life-on-Saturday-night asses and send turns.

I'm confused (admittedly, nothing new there). Am I supposed to get *off* my worthless ass? Or are you trying to imply that NeedAOne, Boo-Boo, and I are to derive some benefit *from* our worthless asses?

Papa

PS

If you're having trouble getting turns through, try, try again. It's probably MSN's fault. But Pantless Leader has been doing it. And if he can, so can anyone.

Originally posted by Papa Khann:

Am I supposed to get *off* my worthless ass? Or are you trying to imply that NeedAOne, Boo-Boo, and I are to derive some benefit *from* our worthless asses?

Actually, you need to get back on your ass, order your pixels to their doom, and send me a turn.

Your notmail account was...wait for it...bouncing back the turns earlier. I just resent.

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Seanachai:

I find myself wondering if my quest should not, in fact, be one to Crush All Englishmen.

If you're still drunk you can send me a setup, you horrible little man.

Originally posted by Speedy:

oh and Mace I've got some lemon twist here that you can have, it will be like the old school days when we used to top up the Solo cans with ethanol.

I betcha you silly lads confused the methanol with the ethanol, didn't you?

Mace

[ October 13, 2002, 02:12 AM: Message edited by: Mace ]

Guest PondScum

And if you're still awake you send me a bloody turn.

The OLR is waiting...

Patience, little thinker, patience. My crews are busy plugging the SODDING GREAT HOLES IN THEIR TURRETS with empty vodka bottles. The glass will at least be an improvement over the circa July 1941 Russian "armor". I swear, this quest to play all the scenarios in historical order is going to be an exercise in frustration, pain, and blind seething hatred. Luckily, all these emotions are perfectly suited for expression against my opponents, viz you lot.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrPeng:

Feh

We don't wish to hear your lower abdominal functions, thankyou.

Noba.</font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeng-Oh!

Pe-e-e-eng-Oh!

Challenge come and me want get tuuuurns.

Thank you! Good night!

You will now sit down and write a 2 page, single-spaced, heart-felt letter of apology to Harry Belafonte...</font>

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

Now thats what I like to hear....

Boo you're an asset to the MBT .

How come you're not an Olde One yet?

Emma. Fair, sweet Emma. Don't ever say somefink like that again.</font>

May the Gods prevail, have I entered a madhouse?, or is this the "Little Rascals" karioke contest?

MrSpkr: Go Sooner's!!!

Boo_ Game is on, steel rain should be falling on you straight away.

Malanoma: Check your in box, twit!!

Noba: G'Day, make sure your Ivans are dug in deep.

Gaylord: Do you return to your homeworld on the weekends? or do you really have a life? SEND ME A FECKING TURN!!!!

Speedy: 1800 my time, be there!!! In the words of the only living Australian Philosopher: "Potassium Cyanide, its Australian for beer mate!!"

Nidan1, Boo, and Papa Khann need to get of their worthless I-have-a-life-on-Saturday-night asses and send turns.

What can I say? Some of us are just more popular than others. But, that's what life is like in the fast-paced, never a dull moment, go for the gusto, life on the razor's edge world of an Ohioan of which others can only dream.

Sad, really.

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

What can I say? Some of us are just more popular than others. But, that's what life is like in the fast-paced, never a dull moment, go for the gusto, life on the razor's edge world of an Ohioan of which others can only dream.
Was that you in the Pink Lame' Jumpsuit last night?

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> What can I say? Some of us are just more popular than others. But, that's what life is like in the fast-paced, never a dull moment, go for the gusto, life on the razor's edge world of an Ohioan of which others can only dream.

Was that you in the Pink Lame' Jumpsuit last night?</font>

Originally posted by Persephone:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> What can I say? Some of us are just more popular than others. But, that's what life is like in the fast-paced, never a dull moment, go for the gusto, life on the razor's edge world of an Ohioan of which others can only dream.

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeng-Oh!

Pe-e-e-eng-Oh!

Challenge come and me want get tuuuurns.

Thank you! Good night!

You will now sit down and write a 2 page, single-spaced, heart-felt letter of apology to Harry Belafonte...</font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Agreed Berli, ANYONE can copy and paste, at least dalem went to some effort and created unique and topic specific lyrics ... OTOH he's still dalem so we needn't go on TOO long about it.

Seanachai has always denigrated my lyricizationatorial abilities. He ph33r5 my l33t persiflagetacious 5ki115.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

p.s. Still painting the house ... Gawd I hate painting the house.

Would that be Camouflage Green for the doors, or that nice Salmon Pink Colour?

Saved from page 2.....

Pillocks!!!

Edited to Say: Dalem excepted of course...

[ October 13, 2002, 04:45 PM: Message edited by: YK2 ]

Originally posted by Nidan1: