Ukraina

I had a ukrainian neighbour once. Kevin Stepanik. OH, also there was Darren Sowiak. (Hmmmm, was he Ukrainian?) Oh yeah, and there was Carmelle Kossawan. (Actually, I'm not sure 'bout her either. But she sure was purdy.) smile.gif

Do I get game?

Gpig

My Mum is Hungarian (nearish to the Ukraine) and my dear departed Grandmother from Budapest in '57 allegedly immobilised a soviet tank with a broom, can BTS please have a copy of CMBB sent xpress delivery so I can urgently validate if this manoeuvre is correctly modeled in urban conditions. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Wicky:

My Mum is Hungarian (nearish to the Ukraine) and my dear departed Grandmother from Budapest in '57 allegedly immobilised a soviet tank with a broom, can BTS please have a copy of CMBB sent xpress delivery so I can urgently validate if this manoeuvre is correctly modeled in urban conditions. :rolleyes:

You're positive she wasn't from Finland?

I don't know where any of those places are, or even how to spell them properly, so can I have a copy to improve my education??

Originally posted by -Havermeyer-:

Hi MadMatt, Kwazy or Moon-- you just look into this thread? Where are you or your ancestors from, and can I say:

Hi Mom!

I think they (or their mamas) come from Eastern Europe, because they all have CMBB.

Originally posted by Wicky:

or was it '58 mmmmmm

What took her so long? The Hungarian Uprising was in 1956 (four minutes to eight in the old money). Surely even a Russian tank with the big fuel tanks on the back would have run out of petrol by then. Maybe this is why we need turn linits in CM:BB.

All the best,

John.