Ukraina

I think he only wanted screenshots. Hopefully he has a sense of humor about these replies.

Unfortunately I don't think that BTS/BFC would appreciate any of the beta testers posting screenshots from the game right now (it would probably be a violation of the non-disclosure agreement we had to sign). Unfortunately Madmatt doesn't take any requests either, so you may be out of luck.

I can tell you that it does Steppe terrain quite nicely (though Odessa isn't on the steppes). The hilly nature of Odessa can probably be duplicated, but probably not to the faithfulness that you may be expecting. If you're familiar with CMBO, then you could probably expect similar results since there's been only one significant change to the way terrain is formed in CMBB (which allows for smoother, but shallower slopes).

And Wicky's grandmother didn't immobilize a Soviet tank platoon with a broom in '58, but her neighbor's hay cart.

[ August 08, 2002, 06:11 PM: Message edited by: Schrullenhaft ]

Originally posted by Breakthrough:

I came across this fascinating narrative on WW II Ukraina after an exhaustive search on Google;

'KGB agent walks up to beautiful blond girl.. Girl say, "Is that gun in your pocket or are you happy to be seeink me?" KGB agent shoots girl dead. Was gun!' tongue.gif

Ah, but there wasn't KGB back then. Try NKVD. tongue.giftongue.gif

Do you have CMBB? If so, then send it to me, and I will check if the NKVD is real.