Berli Got drunk And Did Somefink Stupid Challenge

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

I guess we'll have to duke it out in a QB. And since you don't mind, I'll set all the battle parameters. Oh, and to show how nice I am, I'll have the computer pick your units for you. You seem to be awfully busy lately, what with all these battles and all...

Works for me since Andreas is a slacker and hasn't produced anything new.

Berli,

I am still in the process of acquiring a computer that will actually run this wonderful game. Until that happens you can bump me to the bottom of the list. Hopefully within a month I'll be up and running. I hope you can pass the time until I am ready to take you on.

Originally posted by Andreas:

Andreas is off to Rome tomorrow, so I have it on good authority that he won't produce anything new for about another two weeks. so there...

Poor bastard. How can he survive in sunny Italy after making his den in the dreary home of the English?

Steve

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Andreas:

Andreas is off to Rome tomorrow, so I have it on good authority that he won't produce anything new for about another two weeks. so there...

Poor bastard. How can he survive in sunny Italy after making his den in the dreary home of the English?

Steve</font>

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Yo, Evil One, how many games are you playing or planning on playing at this time? I'm fairly well down the ladder and was just wondering how the scheduling was going.

Further proof that you are an idiot. Once again, here's how the scheduling works...

You send me a setup

Still to complicated?

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

[QB Once again, here's how the scheduling works...

You send me a setup

Still to complicated?[/QB]

Berli, I will be sending you a set-up when I return, right around Oct. 13. Just did not want you to think I forgot or was no longer interested.

[ September 30, 2002, 05:35 PM: Message edited by: Dirtweasle ]

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Yo, Evil One, how many games are you playing or planning on playing at this time? I'm fairly well down the ladder and was just wondering how the scheduling was going.

Further proof that you are an idiot. Once again, here's how the scheduling works...

You send me a setup

Still to complicated?</font>

Got

the

stuff!

Spent part of yesterdays night (til 3 a.m.) browsing through the manual. NOW i'm ready to take on the Olde One. I'd prefer something like 1945, North, Soviet attack lead by me, computer picked toys.

Should i just send you the setup?

Originally posted by Andreas:

I've seen how the Pope is failing rapidly.

Off for your interview with the College of Cardinals, eh Andreas? Decided whether or not to accept the position?

• 2 weeks later...

Reporting for duty...

Just got the game on Saturday, not had chance to play it yet.

You will be the first...

;)

While I could choose a scenario from the disk I would think by now you have played them all?

If you have not point me in the direction of a scenario.

I will do the set-up and wiz it over to you.

If GB is back from Rome perhaps he has a new fiendish design we can take for a test drive?

H

(The CMBB Virgin)

Originally posted by Holien:

While I could choose a scenario from the disk I would think by now you have played them all?

Yep

If GB is back from Rome perhaps he has a new fiendish design we can take for a test drive?
He's back, but i don't have anything new from him

[ October 14, 2002, 11:18 PM: Message edited by: Berlichtingen ]