Since I'm not Peng, How can I be Challenged?

Leeo

Originally posted by OGSF:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Marlow:

Hey

Yoo shut ye festerin' gob ye cock-eyed scenario makin' gimp bastarrrd! Half tracks agin Shermans! Feckin' Marders ain tha assault role agin Shermans'! Yoo are a four day olde piece o' chewed o'er gristle laddie! Ah'd rather ha'e BUM BOILS than plah wun o' ye vomit encroosted scenario creations agin! Ah' shoulda gin fer tha scenarios wi' bleedin' REVIEWS!!

Yoo owe mae a stankin' QB setoop ye maggot fondler! Och hoo Ah hate ye, more tha' Cwoda tha Wenemous !

Ah'm gwintae kill sumthin', an' Ah'm lookin' at YOO Jimmy!!

Bastaarrd!

SirMacOberGruppenBloodyStompoinSicFeuhrerBastardABCDJimmy</font>

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dalem:

Get on the bus,

forget about us,

put... the blame on meeeee!

Oh tie a yellow ribbon 'round the old - oak - tree,

It's been three - long - years,

Do ya still - want - me?

If you ever do that again, I'll kill you with my own hands.

Which will take a while, because I'll have to find a much stronger man to wield them in order to guarantee the results.

Where is Hanns these days?

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Get on the bus,

forget about us,

put... the blame on meeeee!

Oh tie a yellow ribbon 'round the old - oak - tree,

It's been three - long - years,

Do ya still - want - me?

Which will take a while, because I'll have to find a much stronger man to wield them in order to guarantee the results.

Where is Hanns these days?</font>

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

I think Persephone may help you. This very evening she said, "Berli dear, that Dalem sure is an annoying git"</font>

Originally posted by Noba:

I propose to put forth a name that you will all recognise as worthy of such nomination. Someone who has the best interests of all in the 'pool at heart. A player of note. Someone who can hold his head up high knowing that so many look up to him and enjoy his attention. Someone who has shown by his thoughtfull posts in the 'outer boards', his depth of character, his well educated and wordly knowledge. His concern for others.

I give you - CRODA for Justiciar (in waiting).

I await your replies confirming this outstanding choice.

Noba. [Appointed returns officer for THE VOTE]

This is not on, lad. The Justicar remains the Justicar. He was named such by the Olde Ones, and he cannot be unmade until he, himself, shall desire to surrender the title.

And Justicar is not the title for Croda. For a Justicar upholds tradition and the established order, while Croda traduces them.

A Justicar seeks balance, while Croda represents chaos.

A Justicar strives for justice, while Croda applies whim.

In short lad, while some title, as yet undetermined, might someday await our Croda, it is not that of Justicar.

That remains Shaw's.

And while we are all, all, loathsome men, yet to each is given a place in a pattern greater than they can see. The actions or lives of any of us might sicken a carrion eater. But when told, as a story, in times to come, might be matched, point by point, against the stars in the sky, and form a constellation of glory.

And so it goes. Children, in generations yet untold, might someday lie upon a summer hillside, looking up, and pointing, exclaim:

"There's the Croda! See, if you follow the star at the top, you can trace the pattern down to where he smirks as Iron Chef Sakai is ejected from the heavens."

"Well, I can see the sweep of the Justicar's sword! There's Shaw, casting the unrighteous from the Temple of the Thread!"

"That deep, empty darkness, that's the Berli!"

"And (giggle), see the upraised finger of the constellation of the Peng!"

"That's the upraised eyebrow, Hiram Jr."

"Not according to my Dad!"

"And see, just there? Those stars make up the 'Cap of the Gnome'. The constellation of the Failed Bard."

"It's pretty out tonight, isn't it?"

Answered by a chorus of "Yeaahhhh".

"Oh look! A Shooting Squire!"

"Aaaahhhhhh," from all.

"Oh, no, sorry, it's a satellite."

"Bugger. I wished on it. Is it wrong to wish on space hardware?"

Thoughtful silence.

"Not any worse than wishing on a Squire."

[ March 05, 2002, 02:31 AM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

This is not on, lad. The Justicar remains the Justicar. He was named such by the Olde Ones, and he cannot be unmade until he, himself, shall desire to surrender the title.

Couldn't we cast him into the fires of Orodruin though? Or at least pawn him and swallow the ticket?

Like I believe she calls you "dear".

As a matter of fact, yes I do...but maybe I can top you on annoying songs...

OneOfThese.jpg

One of these things is not like the others,

One of these things just doesn't belong.

Can you tell which thing is not like the others,

By the time I finish my song? ?

Gee Dalem, I hope that song doesn't get stuck in your head.

Persephone

[Edited to put in a disclaimer: I did not retouch these photos. Yes, Peng really does have a Berli trademark goatee. Seanachai, it's your turn now to grow a goatee.]

[ March 05, 2002, 03:56 AM: Message edited by: Persephone ]

[QB The Justicar remains the Justicar. He was named such by the Olde Ones, and he cannot be unmade until he, himself, shall desire to surrender the title....<snip> Thoughtful silence........<snip>[/QB]

Hmmmm ...... then a suggestion? I propose that somebody act as Deputy Justicar (or some such original nomenclature as would befit this odious role) in times of duress such as has occurred with the recent temporary passing {sob} of our dear departed Joe {groan...) to a "better" life involving the earning of copious wads of loot.

I suggest someone who is NOT burdened 24/7 with the processing of uncountable CM battle files. Someone who can rule their own hearth with an iron pan (er ..... sorry ..... fist) as may be needed regularly.

Someone who is calm of wit, but sharp as a rapier with a paintbrush, to put any jumped-up 'pooler in their place. A person who can be RESPECTED as the Justicar's Deputy.

I therefore propose (SIT DOWN BERLI!!!) the fair PERSEPHONE herself be elevated to this high claim.

What say you to this???? (Apart from HURRAH that is..... !!!) Is it a fair cop??

AJ

After about 12 months of intermittant fighting my game with Wildman has finally been brought to a shuddering climax. Due to the gamey deployment of Hetzers and Panthers, and terrain and such the evil axis forces of Wildman have managed to scrape together a minor tactical victory.

Dialem you, you ... person ! You have annoyed most others here with your disgusting... {Shudder}/ reminiscence tunes /{Shudder}. You should be taken to the stocks and flogged. You should be made to listen to endless re-runs of the Brady Bunch Theme Tune. Or worse, poetry from the Bard on and endlessly looped tape.

But instead, just send a QB setup so that I can mangle your troops like the voodoo dolls they are.

Yeeeuch !

Oh Burlie, you could save wear and tear on the board by not posting so many one liners. They're not even funny ! Trying to look the big man by boosting the number of posts, eh ?

Pity you don't think Croda would make a good Deputy to Joe, I think he is the perfect choice. So far the vote is 2 all. You and that loser Hirump are the only real naysayers, the rest are just muttering in the background. If Hans isn't here to put up his own hand as part time head kicker, he can't possibly step into Joe's shoes, now can he ?

Noba.

Is it ok to show some "interest" in the Fair Lady ? ( Bolded 'cos I knows my place in this here joint ). That is, will the Lady wish to take on such an onerous task ?

A "neutral" choice almost, eh AJ ?

Noba.

Originally posted by Noba:

Is it ok to show some "interest" in the Fair Lady ? ( Bolded 'cos I knows my place in this here joint ). That is, will the Lady wish to take on such an onerous task ?

A "neutral" choice almost, eh AJ ?

Noba.

Is it not a "Fair Lady" who holds the Scales Of Justice aloft???

AJ

Originally posted by mensch:

Persephone aka Ms. Berli aka Paintmonkey aka Pixelqueen. you forgot the most exclusive pics from the three Hommeeegos.

<center> goons.jpg</center>

HAR!

That's worse than Coventry!

Menschy does it again.

Berli's some Seussian chicken. HAR HAR!

Originally posted by mensch:

Persephone aka Ms. Berli aka Paintmonkey aka Pixelqueen. you forgot the most exclusive pics from the three Hommeeegos.

<center> goons.jpg</center>

Mensch, LOL. Thank you for improving the pictures. They did have that unfinished look that was just begging to be finished. So I see I'm not the only Paintmonkey around here.

Persephone

Originally posted by Persephone:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Like I believe she calls you "dear".

As a matter of fact, yes I do...but maybe I can top you on annoying songs...

One of these things is not like the others,

One of these things just doesn't belong.

Can you tell which thing is not like the others,

By the time I finish my song? ?

Gee Dalem, I hope that song doesn't get stuck in your head.

Persephone

[Edited to put in a disclaimer: I did not retouch these photos. Yes, Peng really does have a Berli trademark goatee. Seanachai, it's your turn now to grow a goatee.]</font>

Hm. They all look the same to me. But since it never pays to annoy a lady, I will cease and desist.

Dalem, don't worry about annoying me...the important thing is to annoy all the other pillocks on the thread...especially the Olde Ones. After all, you are the Knight of persiflage.

Persephone

P.S. You're right, I don't call Berli "Dear"...I call him Berlipoo.

[ March 05, 2002, 11:39 AM: Message edited by: Persephone ]