Where is everyone from BTS?

I have not seen any post from Mad matt, Steve or any one else from Battlefront for a week? No replies on the cool "shadow" mods that George-III created? (I‘d really like to hear someone form Battlefront to comment on that)

I hope the explanation for this is that Battlefront decided to save on packaging and are working around the clock to wrapping up CMBB CDs and getting them ready for shipping! :D

A few weeks ago I was bored at work and was browsing through the archives from 2000-2001. I was AMAZED at how much more the BTS guys posted back then compared to last 6 months or so (since I've become a BFC forum junkie).

Ooooooo, CMBB is gonna be good!! :D

Guy

Originally posted by kappa:

I have not seen any post from Mad matt, Steve or any one else from Battlefront for a week? No replies on the cool "shadow" mods that George-III created? (I‘d really like to hear someone form Battlefront to comment on that)

I hope the explanation for this is that Battlefront decided to save on packaging and are working around the clock to wrapping up CMBB CDs and getting them ready for shipping! :D

You know, if you keep this up, even my taunting and abusing you as a disraction isn't going to work, and people are going to start hitting you with things.

Perhaps you should just seek out a nice, relaxing PBEM of CMBO, and stop turning cartwheels and making high-pitched yipping noises like a 13 year old girl who's just discovered that biology has pretty much doomed her to a life of trying to attract attention from people she'll learn to hate?

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Perhaps you should just seek out a nice, relaxing PBEM of CMBO, and stop turning cartwheels and making high-pitched yipping noises like a 13 year old girl who's just discovered that biology has pretty much doomed her to a life of trying to attract attention from people she'll learn to hate?

That was actually fairly funny. Maybe it even makes me answer that email of yours one day.

Now, who's for a bricking of Kappa?

Originally posted by Kanonier Reichmann:

Don't worry, it will only mean something to people who live in Oz.

Regards

Jim R.

I live in Oz and i have no idea what the hell your talkin about! ;)

I'd have to take a guess that you are from down south somewhere and are refering to that stupid blody Aerial ping pong?

Stix

Originally posted by Stixx:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kanonier Reichmann:

Don't worry, it will only mean something to people who live in Oz.

Regards

Jim R.

I live in Oz and i have no idea what the hell your talkin about! ;)

I'd have to take a guess that you are from down south somewhere and are refering to that stupid blody Aerial ping pong?

Stix</font>

Originally posted by Schrullenhaft:

Uh... they're busy working on CMBB.

..and no, they aren't packaging CDs right now. Any time spent browsing the boards and replying to posts is time that they aren't spending on CMBB.

No offense meant anyone, but huh... ?

It doesn't take a college education to know that the time that it takes to type a short message saying something like:

"Hello, we're hard at work guys (and gals). Its moving along nicely. Hang in there. Etc..."

takes but a moment. They can do it on a coffee break for heaven's sake. So, saying that a single message would take away from CMBB is just plain crazy.

Well, one answer yields ten follow-up questions etc etc.

Also, they're busy, they're doing good work ( and it really, really shows) and in the end the key point is that when you DO get CM:BB you won't care whether or not they answered questions. CM:BB will answer all your questions and conjectures more fully than anything else possibly could. The wait is hard but, at least, it is, IMO, absolutely worth it.

Originally posted by Fionn:

Well, one answer yields ten follow-up questions etc etc.

Also, they're busy, they're doing good work ( and it really, really shows) and in the end the key point is that when you DO get CM:BB you won't care whether or not they answered questions. CM:BB will answer all your questions and conjectures more fully than anything else possibly could. The wait is hard but, at least, it is, IMO, absolutely worth it.

I could not agree more. Then again, that is easy for us to say...

Now who's with me on the bricking?

What gals? Didn't know there were any gals since around now that Kitty is gone? And to answer the orginal poster - bet they are sitting around drinking beer talking about what they're going to buy and where they're going to go with all of our money when and IF the game ever gets done. :D Hell I could have had the game out by now. tongue.gif