In the Peng Challenge Are Many Mansions, And I Go to Prepare A Place For You Now

Originally posted by Malakovski:

Its reputation is fierce, but your prose is flaccid, almost friendly. You smell more of roses than of cess, and I wonder

Can someone explain to him that I'm the nice one?

Surely not this pitiful introduction, not this recitation of tired arcana to frighten away the uninitiated, sprinkled with vague threats of buggery?

I invite you to show me otherwise...

Right, then lads. Bugger him.

Well?! We're waiting. Who's first?

[ October 03, 2002, 05:26 PM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Gladly, sir.

A moment, while I peruse the pervious pages of this thread, to see what mockable idiocy has recently passed your lips.</font>

Oh don't bother with Dalem, Philosophy guy. He's gone all laconic and strange on us since his Quest For Hatred failed.

He should have picked something more fulfilling, like my own Quest to Crush All Australians.

Who can we aim the new SSN at? And not Panzer Leader. Fifteen minutes of him would cause a stoat to get religion.

As quoted by Seanachai in an e-mail:

Bah! Send me a setup, you pseudo-Southerner! Oh, and go taunt me properly on the Thread, so I can actually play a game against you.

"pseudo-Southerner?" this makes about as much sense as if you had called me a "pseudo-shoe salesman" or "pseudo-football fan". Semantically, it's a null statement.

Now, had you called me a "Wannabe West Virginian" or a "Dyed-in-the-wool Minnesotan", then perhaps that might have hurt.

The problem is that I'm not nearly drunk enough to taunt you properly. I'm drunk enough to taunt you as you deserve, I mean, how drunk do you have to be to say, "You suck!"

Not very.

So, perhaps I will taunt you later after the sweet alchohol ascends into my brain, driving before it all the dull, crudish vapors which environs it.

Then we shall see.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Gladly, sir.

A moment, while I peruse the pervious pages of this thread, to see what mockable idiocy has recently passed your lips.</font>

It's been ten minutes. You should have found something by now. After all, it's dalem.

Sheesh, SSN's these days...

Hi

Just posting in YOUR thread since you all posted in MINE ;)

Be careful how you reply as

Barreth asketh for the Lock and Madmatteth doth bestow thereon......... tongue.gif

Cant believe I have sunk so low without Cmbb to post in a Peng :eek:

NB might be worth saving this for posterity and other big words as it will be the only one :D

Oh don't bother with Dalem, Philosophy guy. He's gone all laconic and strange on us since his Quest For Hatred failed.
Well, I did notice he was from Minnesota.

Who can we aim the new SSN at? And not Panzer Leader. Fifteen minutes of him would cause a stoat to get religion.

Am I to be assigned a target, then? Lovely.

I'll just wait here then...

Originally posted by Gary Barr:

Hi

Just posting in YOUR thread since you all posted in MINE ;)

Be careful how you reply as

Barreth asketh for the Lock and Madmatteth doth bestow thereon......... tongue.gif

Cant believe I have sunk so low without Cmbb to post in a Peng :eek:

NB might be worth saving this for posterity and other big words as it will be the only one :D

Bah! You said you wanted your thread closed, and nothing closes a thread faster than an influx of Cesspoolers with time on their hands.

We were doing you a favour!

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Well, so am I for that matter. Several of us are. Quite a few Minnesotans in the Peng Challenge Thread, come to think of it...

Christ! First Lake Wobegon, now this thread!

Hmm, how 'bout Lars? He's also a Minnesotan.

Hmmm...Lars. A knew a "Lars" once. "Lars Floden" his name was.

Silly name.

You know Malachai, you could have probably fit 'philosphy' into your profile a few more times. I am thinking maybe you were born in the "City which lacks Philosophy" in "November of the Year of the Philosopher, '76" and perhaps your email could be "munchkinthephilopher@mindspring.com.

Just some helpful hints. I know how you people with your heads in the clouds have trouble with everyday events.

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Just some helpful hints. I know how you people with your heads in the clouds have trouble with everyday events.

Perusing my profile? I'm flattered.

Shall I examine yours...hmm...I see....oh dear.

An engineer.

Poor inimaginative sod. I understand your ilk has a lot of trouble understanding things that can't be worked out on a slide rule, so I'll try and leave philosophy--you know, "that thinkin' stuff" you may have head of in college--out of things.

Don't want to make you uncomfortable, although I'm sure that rigid, concrete thinking really holds you back on the battlefield.

At least you're not from Minnesota.

--------------------

Malakovski

--------------------

You putrescent pile of pig passings, what filament burned out in that dim bulb you use to contemplate your navel? You are in hallowed halls here (dripping with slime that they are), you syllogistic simpleton. What shadow on what wall could have possibly possessed your pathetic prefrontal lobe to make you think we want you here?

You do not exist. Not here. Not now.

Go discuss it with a rock.

I'm away from the MBT for a few days and this, this is what I find upon my return? A myriad of insensate posts by SomeNachos (no great surprise there... at least the Vertically Challenged One hasn't been ripping out any jolly sing-songs of late), and one of the more pathetic attempts I've seen to date by an SSN, politely asking for directions on whom to taunt, then squeaking out "Silly name"? And so what if Lars IS an unbelievably silly name. Why shouldn't it be? After all, this is Lars we're talking about.

MalaWhateverIsYourName (Malodorous? Maladjusted?), put some backbone into it, lad. I understand that you've most likely had a difficult time overcoming (or attempting to, anyway) the unfortunate circumstances of your birth. Lord knows it's not just anyone that could learn to type without the use of a brain stem. But you've got to do better than that, boyo. Some gusto, please?

Papa

Originally posted by Leeo:

You putrescent pile of pig passings, what filament burned out in that dim bulb you use to contemplate your navel? You are in hallowed halls here (dripping with slime that they are), you syllogistic simpleton. What shadow on what wall could have possibly possessed your pathetic prefrontal lobe to make you think we want you here?

You do not exist. Not here. Not now.

Go discuss it with a rock.

I'm afraid I do exist, Leo with too many ee's.

Here. And now.

I have no desire to converse with rocks, but as you've thurst your snout up out of the muck, I guess you'll have to do.

So, spewer of filth, what makes you think that I think you want me here? Did you send me an invitation, embossed and dabbled with your perfume?

No. I come unbidden, and I am sure you, in the distant past, before your mind rotted in the muck, did the same. So it is upon your slumped shoulders that the dim bulb rests, flecked with the detritus of the pool, forgetful of your own past, your own descent into mire.

What is it that draws fresh spirits to the bog...I would muse further, but I promised Panzer Leader not to exceed the bounds of his slide rule intellect.