Toms Combat Mission HQ is back. New URL ! Jujus Explosion Mod !

Gentlemen,

My website finally found a new home: Thanks to the great support from Mr. Shaun Wallace ( THANKS A LOT MATE ! ) the TCMHQ sites are now hosted by MILITARYGAMERONLINE.COM . Please change your bookmarks to:

http://www.militarygameronline.com/TCMHQ

Stay tuned for the huge amount of new scenarios and mods that will be published here during the next weeks ( and - yes - I will try to finish my " Street Fighting Mod " too :- ). Check out the first new mod on the " Effects " mod page: Juju´s hires " Hollywood Explosions Version II " will add a lot to the dramatic mood on your CMBO/CMBB battlefields.

P.S: Thanks to all of you who send me encouraging mails during the last weeks and especially to those , who offered me their own webspace. The CM players are the BEST gaming community ever !!!

Cheers

Tom

P.S.: If you want to contribute something to the new TCMHQ website ( mods , scenarios , aar´s , tactics , reports etc. ) ...drop me a line.

Hia Guys,

MGO is glad to be able to host such a great quality website as Toms. I was checking it out tonight. Its a really well done site mate <Tips Hat> Easy to nav and easy to use.

We should see a lot more CM stuff appearing on MGO in the future, if any of you have any ideas for additions or things you would like to see, drop me a line or post here.

Tom, I have added you to the hosted sites section, I will aslo announce it in the news section in the morning, when I get email from you mate.

Sulla

Tom-

Glad to see you back in action. You site was always one that I looked through when grazing for mods. I see that you are still getting things put back together (lots of links seem to be problematic).

I hope that when things settle a bit and you ahve some time, you will repeat the single most unique 'mod' of the CMBO days. Namely, CD Jewel case art. I have probably run off a dozen of them for gamers in my area who do not have access to good printers.

YEAH! Da man's back!

One thing though: I can't get any of the mods to DL, is it at my end or yours you think?

Regards,

Derfel

Edit: Weird, I managed to get one (1) mod downloaded, then I just got blank refusals. "ftp login denied" was the error msg. -D

[ September 24, 2002, 09:17 AM: Message edited by: Derfel ]

Tom,

Can't say I need any MOD's yet. The whole CMBB is one Giant MOD to me still.. But scenarios! Can't wait for them to start flowing!

Of course I'll need a few weeks just to go through the ones that came with the game. But after that I'll get to work on a Scenario..

I'm thinking Carpatian or Caucus Mountain adventure/excursion..