Are pre-orders going to be taken?

DId someone say something about pre-orcers? Does that mean something like you pay for it before you get it? Or does it mean you just chime in with a "Yeah, count me in!"

If it means you pay for it before you get it, wouldn't that be the same as buying it and choosing realllllly sloooooooow delivery method?

means you pay for it before you get it, wouldn't that be the same as buying it and choosing realllllly sloooooooow delivery method?[/QB]
Most followers of the widespread "Grasping LMG" sect believe that karma has "heat", and, as in Sanskrit, the Grog Prarkit version of "heat" contains connotations of "incubation" and "growth." Thus, the sooner an act of good karma is registered the more time that karma has to "grow."

Therefore, the sooner CMBB is ordered the more good karma results from the act.

It's even current practice in some of the older, "folk" devotional cults of Peng to print out a copy of the CMBB advertisements and add them to the house shrines to Madmatt, "washing the Bald One's balefull Eyes with the Backwards Rs of BB", as the poets put it. This is meantr to start storing up that good karma as even sooner.

Originally posted by Bruno Weiss:

Well now if checks take twice as long as credit cards, and one preorders with a check, then will the delivery be the same as a normal credit card purchase would have been without the preorder?

How many wood chucks would Chuck Wood chuck if Chuck Wood could chuck wood chucks?

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

But what about the pre-orders? Are there gonna be any?

Steve

Are you soliciting a definitive and legally binding statement there, Steve?

BTW BFC, I know it sounds a bit pre-posterous, but I'd like to pre-empt everybody else's pre-pre-pre-orders. I know that's a bit pre-sumptuous of me but hey, what the pre-hey?!!

AJ

[ August 23, 2002, 08:31 PM: Message edited by: AussieJeff ]

I pre-ordered last millenium. smile.gif

But it got lost in a time warp and didn't emerge until the year 20,000. :(

So I pre-ordered again. smile.gif

Only this time it emerged in 1529, and since there was no-one back then with a computer to take my pre-order, it was lost forever. :(

Michael

If you listen to fools..... The mob rules. :D

lol Leeo, I guess no one else here knows who Ronnie James Dio is.

My band used to play that song years ago. Dio kicked ass, still does. I guess there's not too many Metal Heads who are wargamers. ;)

[ August 24, 2002, 04:25 AM: Message edited by: BuddyTool ]