Are pre-orders going to be taken?

No no NOOB. You are confusing pre-order with free orifices...

as in "The next poster-child who brings up this thread again should get ripped a new one..."

hehe

On a more serious note, I think that people who pre-ordered CMBO should get bumped to the front of the CMBB list, as a sort of a reward for long-standing belief in Steve and Charles, and the newer members of their company. You know, those of us who read a particular manifesto, believed the vision, and put in our orders before the Beta, and before the Alpha AAR's.

My Panther print resides on the wall right above my desk...

[ August 25, 2002, 11:21 PM: Message edited by: Herr Oberst ]

This one is simple. They should process CMBB orders based on the date of a person's pre-order/order of CMBO. Since I pre-ordered CMBO sometime in mid 1999, you can all step aside. Well, most of you anyway. smile.gif

Treeburst155 out.

[ August 25, 2002, 11:45 PM: Message edited by: Treeburst155 ]

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

Lower the number, lower the priority?

What better way to bring in new customers? :D

Intercourse the new customers! They can bloody well wait and suffer the way the old customers did. Imagine reading the cries of rapture from those who had gotten their packages of delight while the postman brought nothing to your door for days or even weeks.

I think it should be be like an initiation ceremony. Everyone with a member number of over, say, 1000 should have to wait at least a month before they can even put in an order. Meanwhile, they should have to read every post that describes in excruciating detail the ecstasy being enjoyed by the older members. If they miss a single one of those posts, they get sent back to the end of the line and have to start all over again.

I think that's fair. And after all, fairness is what it's all about.

Michael