Juju´s " MODSLUT " Project....now at TCMHQ

Thanks Tom, and myself. Errr. ;)

Bump! You wanted it? Go get it!

Ah, let me take this opportunity to announce my next mod: Factory mod. Of course including damaged and winter version, interior and new crates.

Should be done in a couple of days, tops.

Juju

All I can say is WOW

Nice very nice.

You planning on doing the Maxim?

There is really nothing wrong with it now, but from a distance, (to me at least) it looks like a M1919 30cal MMG. The shadowing is strange from a distance and makes look like the US 30cal MMG.

Tom & Juju; Great Work!

Love the new mod, BUT still can't DL any of the older mods (german and allied armour). Am I the only on with this problem?

The message I get is: "FTP: Login to server failed"... what the... is going on, have I been blacklisted?

Puh-lese, somebody tell me if you've managed to dl from Tom's site since he moved to MGO.

I've tried from home and at work, but no joy.

(No, I haven't used any dl accelerators or artificial means of any sort, all I've done is to click on the links in Internet explorer)

Frustratedly yours,

Derfel

I couldn't download it, too. But I will keep trying... I think the MGO FTP-Server currently is very busy ;). I tried to download the file via FTP on a UNIX machine, and all I got as a reply was "Service not available, remote server has closed connection" or "Too many Users"...

Thank you very much. I love it when your computer asks you if you want to replace an existing bmp (102 k) with a new one (740 k) :D . Makes you realize just how much more detailed the modded weapon images are! Keep up the good work. Looking forward to a bunch of cool new mods!!!

[ September 26, 2002, 11:28 AM: Message edited by: IronChef4 ]

Originally posted by Derfel:

Thanks Pak, I thought I was going nuts...

Tom; FIX OR DO SOMEFINK!

-Derfel

P.S BUMP! D.S

Derfel ,

MGO currently transfers the page contents to a new server ( or somefink ) , so there is nothing I can do.... please check back later.

Cheers

Tom

Tom,

FWIW, the other day I hit your link & it crashed my cmptr, twice. Today I was able to get in & dl the New Stuff, though every step was reeeeeeal slow. No complaint, just info. Could have everything to do w/ me being in US.

Also, is this now a free, full featured Site for you? I'd be happy to chip in now & then if it would help. Not charity, just a recognition that your Site is Good & Useful, & you're already spending your time.

Strt

Great work Juju.

I don't have the game yet, (and hopefulyl it will arrive shortly!) but downloaded the file just to see some weapons in CMBB.

They really look good. I even noticed the Mod.91 rifle and the MAB38 SMG gun! smile.gif

Didn't see the Breda 30 LMG though.

Nice work!

Shatter , I was planning the Maxim, but couldn't find decent enough resourse material. Oddball was so kind to send me some additional stuff, but sadly that wasn't adequate either.

Audace , Thanks. I did do a Breda model 30 (and 37) for CM:BB. They're among the stock weapons.

Tanks , Think I need to cut down a little? ;):D

Bruno , the splosions are on the, erm, dang, can't remember. The news page tells you the location, though. I'm pretty sure of that.

Thanks all!

Tom's site locked up my browser the last couple times I tried to go there so any update as to if and when it's safe would be appreciated.

I always liked the set-up and appearance of the site. The amount of good stuff there was very nice as well.

In the meantime, if there is another place to get this cool mod, I would like to be notified of this info too.

Thanks

BDH

BDH