Juju´s " MODSLUT " Project....now at TCMHQ

Originally posted by Juju:

Audace, Thanks. I did do a Breda model 30 (and 37) for CM:BB. They're among the stock weapons.

Yes, and very nice looking it is, too. But why does the MG-type-square-area-indicator-box (whatever!)for the M30 show a pic of a tripod-mounted MMG?

And why no interface pic for the Schwarzlose?

(Hey, I pick because I love! Great job Juju!)

[ September 27, 2002, 06:56 AM: Message edited by: von Lucke ]

Dear Tom,

Great to see your site back up again!

Would it be possible to re-add the option of accessing the site without frames?

This option was available on the old site, and I am missing it, because my hardware firewall prevents me from seeing and clicking on the home page buttons (I cannot turn the firewall off). Without buttons I cannot access any of the mods :(

Best regards

Mr. Die Easy

OK, OK I know I'm being a pain about this but;

since the mods at Tom's site are unavailable (at least for some of us) can anyone tell me where else I can find some of the CMBO armour mods (especially the Graal tiger, Saturnin's Hotchkiss and Marcus Bloess' JpzIV)?

-Derfel

Derfel and Mr. Die Easy

the download problem was caused by faulty links. Problem is fixed. Concerning non-framed pages: to make a long story short .. I will probably add these during the next weeks ( even if only 5% (!) of all visitors accessed the site this way in the last 2 years...)

Cheers

Tom

Originally posted by Derfel:

OK, OK I know I'm being a pain about this but;

since the mods at Tom's site are unavailable (at least for some of us) can anyone tell me where else I can find some of the CMBO armour mods (especially the Graal tiger, Saturnin's Hotchkiss and Marcus Bloess' JpzIV)?

-Derfel

[ September 28, 2002, 05:20 PM: Message edited by: Tom TCMHQ ]