First Game of CMBB - What are you Drinking?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Belgian beer in a Thick frozen glass to start with. Then a little more beer in a tepid warm glass. Followed by a phone call to the deli on the corner ordering cold mexican beer and a bottle of gatorade (in the bottle cuz i could't bear to leave my keyboard long enough to get a fresh glass from the freezer!) Then just for a change some coffie and Icewater. (not for me, for my bong!) A little more beer with perhaps a grainey chaser (depending if I am losing yet or not) followed lastly an importantly by a healthy gargle of listerine to kill all the nasties hiding in my mouth after three days of continuous combat operations fuled by increasingly cheap beer, stale coffie ciggies and reefs!

Disturbed sleep filled with dreams of being chased by ex-girlfreinds wielding PPSH SMG'S While som french guy called Wittman wearing only a Tutu and snowshoes tells me that I am 'not fonee! you will be padlocked, no!!

:eek: Wake in a sweat after perhaps an hour. Get my bearings, give thanks that i don't live in Canada or Europe :cool: and start the whole damn thing again!

:D

• 2 weeks later...

The blood of well squeezed hampster made particularly juicy by daily tormenting.........actually I might fire up a 1000 pointer (I get the game tomorrow) armor vs armor and pour a shot of vodka for each Soviet tank and schnapps for the Germans. When one brews up.........to heavy casualties

(place pillows around computer chair to cushion falling out of chair impact)