Peng, I challenge you to Tag Team Thumb Wrestling

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Joe, is this true? I can't believe the Justiciar could stoop so low.

Persephone

Patch, dear heart, ...clear...The Justicariate has... TWO...long...members...in...GB himself. I shall release...

Joe</font>

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Our scene opens in a run down motel room on the outskirts of Salt Lake City. The room is bathed in the harsh glare of the flickering neon, suspended outside the room. The fly-specked windows mute the light and the result is a chiaroscura of blood red and black.

Two figures inhabit the room; one, by his dress, a business man. Perhaps a banker. The other wears fatigues and two oversized pink ears.

Joe: "This can't go on. People are becoming suspicious and a man in my position can't afford intrigue. It has to end now!"

GB: Stretching out on the tattered duvet in a pose some might call provacative, but is somehow cheapened, made tawdy by the surroundings "Oh, c'mon Joe! You know you want it. It's the fact that you think it's wrong is what makes it all the more appealing."

Joe:Noticing the other's wanton pose, becomes furious. Do not tempt me! I am the Justicariot of the MBT! Doesn't that mean anything to you?

GB: "Ah, so the Justicariot feels that by betraying the MBT he might become the Judas Iscariot?

Joe: Smiling wearily at the clever turn of phrase. "You always did know just how to bring me back down to earth. For that I thank you.

GB: "So what's it going to be then, Joe? You going to leave me now? Run away to where it's safe, secure? Not even one more? For old times sake, even?"

Joe: Realizing that the temptaion is just too strong. But that's the way it's always been. That's the way it will always be. "One more won't hurt, surely. I'll be the Ami's, 1500 points. You can attack."

And as the sign continues to flicker it's dreary light into the wan lives of the motel's inhabitants, we realize that the game is played in so many ways and by so many people.

Outstanding work, young Boo. Your talent for investigative reporting will take you far.

It is truly sad how far our Justicair has fallen

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

but Gunnery Sargents are called Gunny and Berli is a former Marine you know...

You now stoop so low as to insult My Beloved Corps? Not even Papa Smurf or that other SSN... whasisname... Ass Master, would be gulible enough to believe that Mutha Green would accept Gunny Dummy into its sacred fold. You really should seek help Joe. The first step is to admit you have a problem

Originally posted by Persephone:

Joe, I really hate to do this to you...but I also have solid documentary PROOF that you have been with GunnyBunny...

JoeBunny.jpg

Persephone

Gak! I don't know what is more repulsive... Joe with Gunny Dummy or the fact that Joe is a transvestite *shudder*

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Joe, is this true? I can't believe the Justiciar could stoop so low.

Persephone

Patch, dear heart, ...clear...The Justicariate has... TWO...long...members...in...GB himself. I shall release...

Joe</font>

See, just goes to show you, Joe doesn't need that sock to shove in the hole below his nose as you suggest, Berli. He just needs an editor. dalem, you have done yourself and all the illuminati of House Mucilage proud.

Bo Diddley my last turn to you bounced last night, when you return to the land of the living.....FIX IT YOU MORON!!

Game News: My French girlies are beginning to lose magnificently to Bo's minor feint on my left flank. The sight of one potato masher arcing in their general direction, saw them lift up their skirts and hightail it out of there!

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

but Gunnery Sargents are called Gunny and Berli is a former Marine you know...

You now stoop so low as to insult My Beloved Corps? Not even Papa Smurf or that other SSN... whasisname... Ass Master, would be gulible enough to believe that Mutha Green would accept Gunny Dummy into its sacred fold. You really should seek help Joe. The first step is to admit you have a problem</font>

Posted by the transvestite Justicariot:

Noba, are you now or have you ever been party to a game of CMBO with the entity known as Gunny Bunny?

And by my GrandLiege:

I am beginning to wonder at your fixation on Gunny Dummy. Are you perhaps trying to keep him for yourself? Have you become his love muffin?
And THIS :

Joe: "This can't go on. People are becoming suspicious and a man in my position can't afford intrigue. It has to end now!"

Ah, Joe I think you have the problem...not me.

Noba.

Posted by Joe ,

In the recently completed match of Jabo! I found Papa Khann (spelt but not bolded) to possess more wit than a sponge, more humor than blue green algae and more tactical ability than broccoli.
I would call that a gross overstatment of your abilities Windbag. Not only has a sponge got a lot more brain cells than than you, it actually is usefull. Sir Pondscum will be mortified to know you are being compared to you, but that's his problem...anyway, he is a French-loving pillock. And as to the broccoli, it too has more uses than you, I'm sure I could list them.

Noba.

Originally posted by OGSF:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

Nice hooter you got there Joe.

You doing anything after work?

Ah'll rent ye a broon paper bag, Jimmy.</font>

Originally posted by ass master:

If that Ass Master slur refers to me Berlington Bertie (look it up, if you know how to!) how dare you ridicule my name, you, an ex member of the Green "Slime" Beret's, who are well known for accepting the gutter hugging reprobates and rednecks from the asshole of America, and turning them into cannon fodder for the dregs of the rest of the world.

Quick on the uptake, ain't he?

Btw, I'd like to point out that the Green Berets (ten thousand Marines will s**t today and wipe their asses with a green beret) are part of the army, not My Beloved Corps

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Btw, I'd like to point out that the Green Berets (ten thousand Marines will s**t today and wipe their asses with a green beret) are part of the army, not My Beloved Corps

Yeah and I think Coke is better than Pepsi!

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Assmaster? Is that, like, someone who's really good at pooping?

Not in my case Pan Head, all I'm really good at is leading my French sissies to their deaths at the hands of Bo Diddley's heathen Hun.

Oh, and Berlington Berti I'd like to say I'm honoured to be swiped at by someone with such a low member number as yours........but I'm not, I don't give a toss for your seniority!

[ July 01, 2002, 08:54 AM: Message edited by: athkatla ]

Originally posted by athkatla:

Bo Diddley my last turn to you bounced last night, when you return to the land of the living.....FIX IT YOU MORON!!

So, let me get this straight. A file that you sent me, bounced and now you want me to fix it?

Sure no problem. I'll just use my Uri Gellar-like mental powers and repair the faulty code. Tell ya whut. While I'm at it, I'll also use my prodigeous mental prowess to do your dishes, change the oil in your car and give you a personality. Wait! Wait a sec. I don't think that even I can pull that last one off.

Sorry, you'll just have to remain a pillock.

Aussie-Jeff: SEND A FECKING TURN! I know you are Australian, so I will give you another chance. When you finish watching all the pretty 'splosions (those are your squirmies dying BTW), click on a square that says (reads) "GO!" number the turn and E-MAIL it to me. Now then, chop chop!

Leeo: SEND A FECKING TURN! You had your chance, you blew it, now lets wrap this one up before my soldiers give up out of boredom what they fought so long and hard for. Have you no dignity?

Dalem: SEND A FECKING TURN! Oops, my bad, that game ended, right? Hard to remember, yawn.

Seanachai: SEND A FECKING TURN! Yes, we know you're eccentric, forget to tie your shoes (or pull up your pants), and generally are that "sodding cuddly queer fellow often seen shuffling by" but that DOES NOT EXEMPT you.

cmplayer: SEND A FECKING TURN! OK, I know our game has gone 9 months without a file transfer, but that is no excuse! Send now!

Papa Khan: SEND A FECKING TURN! Oh glorious day! You've been called out, by a seniour nonetheless. w00t! Better get it packing, and remember: I AM the Germans, the rest of the inconsequentials you may choose.

Now, some of you may think (or say for you mouth-breathers) "Wait a minute, he owes me a turn!" Well, <big>NO SOUP FOR YOU!</BIG> Send a turn.

[ July 01, 2002, 09:28 AM: Message edited by: Panzer Leader ]

Monday sodomizes my sense of normalcy and decency. Oh, how it hurts. It cheats as it pokes me in the eyes. It kicks me in the edited and laughs as I writhe on the ground screaming. Monday reminds me of my ex-wife with her nefarious machinations. It is as subtle as a sledgehammer to the kidneys. I Should have called out sick and watched tv all day.

A rubber, inflatable rabbit Patch? That's the best you can do? If you're going to post OBVIOUS fakes at least do me the honor of posting fake photos with real rabbits. I'd expected better of you Patch, but wait ... you LIVE with Berli right? Hmmmm, that would mean that HE would have access to YOUR computer which undoubtedly has YOUR BFC login ... it all becomes clear now ... yes!

Wheels within wheels my friends, the conspiracy grows apace. And now for the documentary, unfaked, absolutely legitimate PROOF that I promised. Note the following:

Subject: Re: CMDD - Gunny Bunny's Wish List

Date: 24 Jun 2002 19:49:40 -0700

Organization: http://groups.google.com/

Newsgroups: alt.games.combat-mission, comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.war-historical

References:

"GunnyBunny" <gunnybunny@luvs.u> wrote in message

news:<kY8R8.105083$831.60425@news01.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com>...

> Any other suggestions or comments are welcome.

I'd really like to have a keyboard shortcut that would make you shut the hell up.

Note the date ... not more than TWO WEEKS AGO, our own Berli was in PERSONAL communication with GB and EVEN HAD A REQUEST of him!

And unlike some people who would twist and distort posts and messages for their own nefarious ends I quote the absolute and exact truth! Note you Berli, that I bow to no man in my admiration of the United States Marine Corps and my post specifically stated that the Corps itself had no connection to this filthy conspiracy, but that GB's name and YOUR involvment made the search parameters necessary.

J'Accuse Berli! I offer this documentary evidence to the CessPool and ask concerned members everywhere (yes, even Australia, for the web of this consipiracy has been spun there as well, as I'll prove shortly) to join with me in the:

Official Un-CessPudlian Activities Committee. This committee will be composed of concerned and informed members of the CessPool who will be charged with the awesome duty of rooting out subversives of every stripe within the CessPool. Members will be allowed to put the name of the Committee in their sig line, have personal secret decoder rings that allow them to read what Berli was REALLY saying to GB and, of course, STENOGRAPHERS to assist with the overwhelming paperwork. Volunteers?

Joe

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by athkatla:

So, let me get this straight. A file that you sent me, bounced and now you want me to fix it?

Sure no problem. I'll just use my Uri Gellar-like mental powers and repair the faulty code. Tell ya whut. While I'm at it, I'll also use my prodigeous mental prowess to do your dishes, change the oil in your car and give you a personality. Wait! Wait a sec. I don't think that even I can pull that last one off.

Sorry, you'll just have to remain a pillock.</font>