I've fallen off of the Peng Challenge and I can't get up!

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Hakko Ichiu:

Just a warning: someone claiming to be Dalem will claim that he beat me in a TCP/IP match. This should be dismissed w/o the least bit of credence. He didn't beat me. And besides he had lots more boomy and crunchy thingies. And the scenario came from Andreas, so what can you expect.

Oh, the details, someone asks? Sure - the mighty Brit Paras of Dalem's Own Earless Dog Regiment stomped all over the Panzerlehr Ladies of Ill Repute. Attacking. In the snow. I haven't whupped anyone this badly since, oh, since that embarrassing rout of OGSF last month.

My advice is that anyone who hasn't tried the Der Kessel Byte Battle "Bure" yet should do so immediately. It is quite good. Thanks Andreas.

Originally posted by Hakko Ichiu:

Just a warning: someone claiming to be Dalem will claim that he beat me in a TCP/IP match. This should be dismissed w/o the least bit of credence. He didn't beat me. And besides he had lots more boomy and crunchy thingies. And the scenario came from Andreas, so what can you expect.

Oh, the details, someone asks? Sure - the mighty Brit Paras of Dalem's Own Earless Dog Regiment stomped all over the Panzerlehr Ladies of Ill Repute. Attacking. In the snow. I haven't whupped anyone this badly since, oh, since that embarrassing rout of OGSF last month.

My advice is that anyone who hasn't tried the Der Kessel Byte Battle "Bure" yet should do so immediately. It is quite good. Thanks Andreas.

It's Friday! So it must be time for...

Game Updates!:

Those Who Are Dying:

Iskander: We have a real furball going. I can't tell who's winning but it's sure not going to be the poor sods back at the motor pool who have to fix all this scrap metal.

Noba: Blowing up buildings. The old "shoot through an apartment block of buildings, ricochet from the rocks, deflect down off the TC's head, and destroy his tanks" ploy didn't work nearly as well on him as it did on MrSpkr. I chalked up one but he shot back with a second tank. Gamey bastiche. Smoke is down and I'm waiting for his final assault. Time is running out for him.

MrSpkr: Rotten lawyer type (I know that's redundant). Sent me a setup where I'm the French. And there is no apartment blocks this time either. The sad part is, I'd have to hire one of his brethren to get even properly. I'm working up a real proper Parisian sneer though.

OGSF: The unintelligible one is off to Scotland for fresh haggis. He should have just stayed home and turned the wee spaniel inside out. He's blowing up buildings too. Seemed a bit upset that I have an Assault Boat spotting for me on a hill. Is that gamey?

AussieJeff: If it wasn't for the TacAI this poor wallaby abuser wouldn't have a chance. At least the TacAI is smart enough to use smoke when assaulting a Fortress. To bad he already used up all his Arty shelling apartment blocks and dug in tanks.

Simon: We're fighting tooth and nail for two churches. Never mind that there is no flags there. I've decided to withdraw and let him have them both. The sectarian turmoil on his own side will get him sooner or later.

Those Who Will Be DELETED From The Active Update Ranks:

That's right. I haven't heard from these pathetic losers in so long that I'm going to drop them and move their files to the junk folder.

Agua Perdido: Send a turn. You were losing due to my superior set-up (i.e. hitting go on the default).

Hanns: Send a turn. My own Squire too. At least he doesn't embarrass me in public.

Sock Monkey: Send a turn. You were losing, I was winning. Yes, that game.

You have been warned. Do something or face the Abyss of Eternal Peril.

Now, I'm off on the lake this weekend to drink beer and watch the newest bikini fashions. Fight nicely amongst yourselves until I get back.

It's Friday! So it must be time for...

Game Updates!:

Those Who Are Dying:

Iskander: We have a real furball going. I can't tell who's winning but it's sure not going to be the poor sods back at the motor pool who have to fix all this scrap metal.

Noba: Blowing up buildings. The old "shoot through an apartment block of buildings, ricochet from the rocks, deflect down off the TC's head, and destroy his tanks" ploy didn't work nearly as well on him as it did on MrSpkr. I chalked up one but he shot back with a second tank. Gamey bastiche. Smoke is down and I'm waiting for his final assault. Time is running out for him.

MrSpkr: Rotten lawyer type (I know that's redundant). Sent me a setup where I'm the French. And there is no apartment blocks this time either. The sad part is, I'd have to hire one of his brethren to get even properly. I'm working up a real proper Parisian sneer though.

OGSF: The unintelligible one is off to Scotland for fresh haggis. He should have just stayed home and turned the wee spaniel inside out. He's blowing up buildings too. Seemed a bit upset that I have an Assault Boat spotting for me on a hill. Is that gamey?

AussieJeff: If it wasn't for the TacAI this poor wallaby abuser wouldn't have a chance. At least the TacAI is smart enough to use smoke when assaulting a Fortress. To bad he already used up all his Arty shelling apartment blocks and dug in tanks.

Simon: We're fighting tooth and nail for two churches. Never mind that there is no flags there. I've decided to withdraw and let him have them both. The sectarian turmoil on his own side will get him sooner or later.

Those Who Will Be DELETED From The Active Update Ranks:

That's right. I haven't heard from these pathetic losers in so long that I'm going to drop them and move their files to the junk folder.

Agua Perdido: Send a turn. You were losing due to my superior set-up (i.e. hitting go on the default).

Hanns: Send a turn. My own Squire too. At least he doesn't embarrass me in public.

Sock Monkey: Send a turn. You were losing, I was winning. Yes, that game.

You have been warned. Do something or face the Abyss of Eternal Peril.

Now, I'm off on the lake this weekend to drink beer and watch the newest bikini fashions. Fight nicely amongst yourselves until I get back.

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

I was simply mesmerized by Seanachai's witty banter throughout the game, and rushed through my turns so that I could hear more, sooner.

I simply did not want to admit to it here, but the guy had me Blushing and Giggling like a teenager. tongue.gif

Yeknod are you gonna stand for that?

Looks like Dorosh is trying to move in on your territory. ;)

I was simply mesmerized by Seanachai's witty banter throughout the game, and rushed through my turns so that I could hear more, sooner.

I simply did not want to admit to it here, but the guy had me Blushing and Giggling like a teenager. tongue.gif

Looks like Dorosh is trying to move in on your territory. ;)

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

One inflated Berli barrage balloon, me Lady, floating above me shed.

Yeknod o' tha Thistle

Now If I were a footie fan and English I would have taken a leaf from your book and painted my Berli with a bloody big Union Jack and floated him above my house, still I think i'll stick with my original idea and send it off to Beckham then we'll have two RED DEVILS that are floating on air.

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

One inflated Berli barrage balloon, me Lady, floating above me shed.

Yeknod o' tha Thistle

Now If I were a footie fan and English I would have taken a leaf from your book and painted my Berli with a bloody big Union Jack and floated him above my house, still I think i'll stick with my original idea and send it off to Beckham then we'll have two RED DEVILS that are floating on air.

Originally posted by Lorak:

For or resident Nerds.

Dalem and Joe.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/video/tv/nerds.html

Don't know how many of you guys have seen this. But it is funny as hell.

It is streaming video. So those who are bandwidth handicapped are warned.

Lorak

That is in fact hugely funny and sad. That is a level of geekdom that, thankfully, I was never able to reach.

Originally posted by Lorak:

For or resident Nerds.

Dalem and Joe.

Lorak

That is in fact hugely funny and sad. That is a level of geekdom that, thankfully, I was never able to reach.

Originally posted by YK2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Looks like Dorosh is trying to move in on your territory. ;) </font>

Originally posted by YK2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Looks like Dorosh is trying to move in on your territory. ;) </font>

YK2, what a chick!

I love you and want to have your child. Marry me....

Yeh, misquoting is MBT SOP (standard operating procedure).

Mace

[ June 07, 2002, 09:15 PM: Message edited by: Mace ]

YK2, what a chick!

I love you and want to have your child. Marry me....

Yeh, misquoting is MBT SOP (standard operating procedure).

Mace

[ June 07, 2002, 09:15 PM: Message edited by: Mace ]

I hate Peng. The rat-bastard drops a steamer on our collective lawn, and then tells the rest of the board, "Oh, I wish they'd just stop."

Like that's gonna happen. MrPeng, you are now an icon. Live with it. See if it will get some grogs to lend you their wives for a weekend, "just for the honour." But for crying out loud, quit dis-claiming this place. "That's not my pile, OH no. I can **** in better places than this."

You can run, but you cant hide from the MBT. You're kinda like that Mulligan guy. Once you made the mistake, every mistake ever after will be named after you. We're not your bastard love-child. We have needs. If you continue to dis-associate with us, I'm sure we can drum up enough lawyers to sue for support of your dependents. Or is that the problem? Are you cranky because your dependants are full? I hear they're cheap at (un-unionized hitleresque) WalMart.

So what's it going to be, Herr Peng of the short an curlies? Continue to run and hide from your progeny? Are you tired of being our father? Tough Turnbuckles!

And why am I writing this? Aaahhh, MALT LIQUOR, that's why. When did you last get a good rip on and post a rant to the Ol' MBT, eh? You think you now have the simulacrum of a life? Fat chance. I've had coprolites with more life than you.

So. Chin up, dick forward, and step up to the plate, you poor excuse for a fluff girl. That steaming pile is yours, bucko, and you'd better own up to it.

I hate Peng. The rat-bastard drops a steamer on our collective lawn, and then tells the rest of the board, "Oh, I wish they'd just stop."

Like that's gonna happen. MrPeng, you are now an icon. Live with it. See if it will get some grogs to lend you their wives for a weekend, "just for the honour." But for crying out loud, quit dis-claiming this place. "That's not my pile, OH no. I can **** in better places than this."

You can run, but you cant hide from the MBT. You're kinda like that Mulligan guy. Once you made the mistake, every mistake ever after will be named after you. We're not your bastard love-child. We have needs. If you continue to dis-associate with us, I'm sure we can drum up enough lawyers to sue for support of your dependents. Or is that the problem? Are you cranky because your dependants are full? I hear they're cheap at (un-unionized hitleresque) WalMart.

So what's it going to be, Herr Peng of the short an curlies? Continue to run and hide from your progeny? Are you tired of being our father? Tough Turnbuckles!

And why am I writing this? Aaahhh, MALT LIQUOR, that's why. When did you last get a good rip on and post a rant to the Ol' MBT, eh? You think you now have the simulacrum of a life? Fat chance. I've had coprolites with more life than you.

So. Chin up, dick forward, and step up to the plate, you poor excuse for a fluff girl. That steaming pile is yours, bucko, and you'd better own up to it.

A quick slip into the Pool; I am...to report ...to he who calls himself Seanachai... to frontally assault his positions (pardon the expression Y2K, I realize there are ladies present)...no doubt the fault of a malfunctioning random number generator in my processor.

If someone could point me to...Seanachai...I would appreciate it.

I'd appreciate even more a ... whole affair.

:D

A quick slip into the Pool; I am...to report ...to he who calls himself Seanachai... to frontally assault his positions (pardon the expression Y2K, I realize there are ladies present)...no doubt the fault of a malfunctioning random number generator in my processor.

If someone could point me to...Seanachai...I would appreciate it.

I'd appreciate even more a ... whole affair.

:D

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lorak:

For or resident Nerds.

Dalem and Joe.

Lorak

That is in fact hugely funny and sad. That is a level of geekdom that, thankfully, I was never able to reach.</font>