I've fallen off of the Peng Challenge and I can't get up!

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Uh Dalem, I left you a little nugget of wisdom back a page, did you MISS it perchance? Take that Hookah out of your mouth for a sceond anf go read it!

Yes I saw it. I will send a setup tonight, Tugboat Johnnie.

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I posted a picture a while ago with Berli represented as a Balor. Notice the simular names?

I came across this pic today. Not mine, but it works.

smell.txt

Berli, once again showing SSN's a warm welcome to the Pool.

[ June 05, 2002, 09:11 PM: Message edited by: Lorak ]

Since I posted a picture a while ago with Berli represented as a Balor. Notice the simular names?

I came across this pic today. Not mine, but it works.

smell.txt

Berli, once again showing SSN's a warm welcome to the Pool.

[ June 05, 2002, 09:11 PM: Message edited by: Lorak ]

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by dalem:

And what about your deserving ex-squire, eh? Eh?

<font size=-1>Grumble... Damn brainless hippies, got the attention span of a gnat...</font>

Guest PondScum

<font size=-1>Grumble... Damn brainless hippies, got the attention span of a gnat...</font>

Originally posted by Hakko Ichiu in another thread:

Go 'Canes tongue.gif

I should threaten you with death for that remark. But since your squad of lucky-come-latelies will perish soon enough under the sharpened steel of the Red Wings, and we will hear the lamentations of their women, and all that jazz, I'll demand a setup instead.

Originally posted by Hakko Ichiu in another thread:

Go 'Canes tongue.gif

I should threaten you with death for that remark. But since your squad of lucky-come-latelies will perish soon enough under the sharpened steel of the Red Wings, and we will hear the lamentations of their women, and all that jazz, I'll demand a setup instead.

Originally posted by PondScum:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

<font size=-1>Grumble... Damn brainless hippies, got the attention span of a gnat...</font></font>

Originally posted by PondScum:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

<font size=-1>Grumble... Damn brainless hippies, got the attention span of a gnat...</font></font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hakko Ichiu in another thread:

Go 'Canes tongue.gif

I should threaten you with death for that remark. But since your squad of lucky-come-latelies will perish soon enough under the sharpened steel of the Red Wings, and we will hear the lamentations of their women, and all that jazz, I'll demand a setup instead.</font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hakko Ichiu in another thread:

Go 'Canes tongue.gif

I should threaten you with death for that remark. But since your squad of lucky-come-latelies will perish soon enough under the sharpened steel of the Red Wings, and we will hear the lamentations of their women, and all that jazz, I'll demand a setup instead.</font>

Originally posted by Mace:

Harv, I'm a calling you out, mate! you choose the setup and send to me post haste.

Mace

Alright Mace you tasteless bucket of sheep-dip I'm out. And I've been out for days now. And I don't like it out here either.

If you're gonna ignore me then just ignore me dammit, but don't leave me standing here all alone with Pondscum in this cold cold puddle of water covered with...err...pondscum without saying anything or sending me nuthin.

In the same news, Lurker is making me Die-a-lot<sup>TM</sup> now. Silly thing fell right into my trap of letting me walk backwards towards him, while Simon muttered something about work and went AWOL.

Originally posted by Mace:

Harv, I'm a calling you out, mate! you choose the setup and send to me post haste.

Mace

Alright Mace you tasteless bucket of sheep-dip I'm out. And I've been out for days now. And I don't like it out here either.

If you're gonna ignore me then just ignore me dammit, but don't leave me standing here all alone with Pondscum in this cold cold puddle of water covered with...err...pondscum without saying anything or sending me nuthin.

In the same news, Lurker is making me Die-a-lot<sup>TM</sup> now. Silly thing fell right into my trap of letting me walk backwards towards him, while Simon muttered something about work and went AWOL.

Harv, oh Harv lad ... come here please Squire O'Mine, I've a small matter to discuss with you ....

***BOOT*** What the HELL is the matter with you, publicly asking for a game with Fionn? ***BOOT*** What the HELL were you thinking? ***BOOT*** Do you realize the HELL of a spot this puts ME in? ***BOOT*** Consorting with Grogs is one thing, but to request and play games of CM with Fionn? ***BOOT***

Well, you probably thought that it was a bridge you'd cross when you came to it eh? ***BOOT*** That by the time I'd found out it would be water under the bridge right? ***BOOT*** Thought you wouldn't burn any bridges didn't you? ***BOOT***

FINE! You may well play him, it would bring more dishonor to ME if you didn't now, but I want Before, During and After Action Reports lad, and I want to know the full, grimy, dirty details and you had, BY GAWD, BETTER LOSE!

Your paper for tonight will be, German Potato Mashers and Irish Potato Farmers ... Coincidence?! 42 pages, single spaced and NO DAMNED jam on it this time!

... give these bloody squires an inch and they take a mile ...

Joe

Harv, oh Harv lad ... come here please Squire O'Mine, I've a small matter to discuss with you ....

***BOOT*** What the HELL is the matter with you, publicly asking for a game with Fionn? ***BOOT*** What the HELL were you thinking? ***BOOT*** Do you realize the HELL of a spot this puts ME in? ***BOOT*** Consorting with Grogs is one thing, but to request and play games of CM with Fionn? ***BOOT***

Well, you probably thought that it was a bridge you'd cross when you came to it eh? ***BOOT*** That by the time I'd found out it would be water under the bridge right? ***BOOT*** Thought you wouldn't burn any bridges didn't you? ***BOOT***

FINE! You may well play him, it would bring more dishonor to ME if you didn't now, but I want Before, During and After Action Reports lad, and I want to know the full, grimy, dirty details and you had, BY GAWD, BETTER LOSE!

Your paper for tonight will be, German Potato Mashers and Irish Potato Farmers ... Coincidence?! 42 pages, single spaced and NO DAMNED jam on it this time!

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Lotsa ***BOOT***s

Joe

But, but, it was the only way I could be sure of ever getting on the unladder. I mean, do you know how tough it is to lose? The_Poopoohead keeps ignoring me so I figured I had to go to the top/bottom/middle in order to be sure.

{sigh}

My weakest apologies mine fearless leader. I'll get the typewriter out now and begin...

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Lotsa ***BOOT***s

Joe

But, but, it was the only way I could be sure of ever getting on the unladder. I mean, do you know how tough it is to lose? The_Poopoohead keeps ignoring me so I figured I had to go to the top/bottom/middle in order to be sure.

{sigh}

My weakest apologies mine fearless leader. I'll get the typewriter out now and begin...

Of course for those playing Fionn.

We do expect gamey updates here. Afterall Fionn is a pooler... he just hasn't fully accepted it yet. But he will come over to the dark side! Oh yes. Soon even he will find himself here complaining of our gamey use of non-tactics, self-immobilaizations, and lack of any infantry cover.

Our total lack of an organized tactics at all, will so baffle him that he wimper like Dalem's dog whenever he hears "you've got mail".

If you can't dazzel 'em with briliance, then baffle 'em with bull****.

And when it comes to ****. A Cesspool has that in spades.

Lorak the loathed

[ June 06, 2002, 12:04 AM: Message edited by: Lorak ]

Of course for those playing Fionn.

We do expect gamey updates here. Afterall Fionn is a pooler... he just hasn't fully accepted it yet. But he will come over to the dark side! Oh yes. Soon even he will find himself here complaining of our gamey use of non-tactics, self-immobilaizations, and lack of any infantry cover.

Our total lack of an organized tactics at all, will so baffle him that he wimper like Dalem's dog whenever he hears "you've got mail".

If you can't dazzel 'em with briliance, then baffle 'em with bull****.

And when it comes to ****. A Cesspool has that in spades.

Lorak the loathed

[ June 06, 2002, 12:04 AM: Message edited by: Lorak ]

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Bah! You Aussie Cane Toad!

And after I reminded Berli that you should, by all rights, be a Seniour Knight!

Dost thou think that the Dark Evil One woud suddenly hand out Seniour Knightships like some sort of awful Grandfather figure at a family gathering?

I maintained your long-standing claim to Seniour status, and it was upheld.

Oh, no, don't thank me.

Just rub my nose in your almost constant victories against me, while scattering your urine down on my head from a considerable height.

Perhaps, given that my very greatest tactical efforts against you have left me bereft, and weeping over the concept of being 'Stuka's bitch', you could prove a team player, and get stuck into being a good influence on the Peng Challenge Thread?!

Eh?

Seniour Knights are not as the other folk.

They piss in all the right places!

All right all right... $3.50 an hour and not a penny more.

Now step lively man!, [ubersecret dogname] needs his walkies.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Bah! You Aussie Cane Toad!

And after I reminded Berli that you should, by all rights, be a Seniour Knight!

Dost thou think that the Dark Evil One woud suddenly hand out Seniour Knightships like some sort of awful Grandfather figure at a family gathering?

I maintained your long-standing claim to Seniour status, and it was upheld.

Oh, no, don't thank me.

Just rub my nose in your almost constant victories against me, while scattering your urine down on my head from a considerable height.

Perhaps, given that my very greatest tactical efforts against you have left me bereft, and weeping over the concept of being 'Stuka's bitch', you could prove a team player, and get stuck into being a good influence on the Peng Challenge Thread?!

Eh?

Seniour Knights are not as the other folk.

They piss in all the right places!

All right all right... $3.50 an hour and not a penny more.

Now step lively man!, [ubersecret dogname] needs his walkies.

Originally posted by Hakko Ichiu:

I can do TCP/IP tomorrow. That way, you're end will be merciful and quick. Well, maybe not merciful, and no, not that end, Bauhaus. Perhaps Andreas can put s.t. together for us?

I will read your reply tomorrow. Tonight, She Who Must Be Obeyed commands my presence.

Merciful? Like you were at Cestus III?

What time tomorrow, oh he of the sneezename?

Originally posted by Hakko Ichiu:

I can do TCP/IP tomorrow. That way, you're end will be merciful and quick. Well, maybe not merciful, and no, not that end, Bauhaus. Perhaps Andreas can put s.t. together for us?

I will read your reply tomorrow. Tonight, She Who Must Be Obeyed commands my presence.

Merciful? Like you were at Cestus III?

What time tomorrow, oh he of the sneezename?