CMBB Preview at GameSpot

Originally posted by Panzer76:

Could you please arrange a preview with those screens on a game site which doesnt make us pay for looking at them?

I read the small print

all the CMBB screen shots are free IF you log in.

they will be Free for the next 7 days.

The gamespot web page has a FAQ that tells what is free and what is not.

they really want you to sign up and part with all your personal information.

Everything you want to know about CMBB and the most recent interview with Charles (he is the President of Battlefront they say smile.gif ) is free if you sign up for their basic service.

I did not sign up because I was not interested in sharing my e-mail and personal info.

did anyone else sign up so they can see those screen shots?

-tom w

GRRRRrrrrrRRR!!!! MUST FIGHT URGE TO FLAME!!!!

Somebody e-mail me when BTS releases ANYTHING to it's faithful fans without having to drive for hours or give away my personal information.

Things have changed for the worse and I don't like it one bit.

von shrad extremely disappointed :mad:

Not a single picture shows up, not one, not

even if you're logged in with "complete service."

After Gamespy snatches away the much anticipated eye candy, the impressionable CM fanatic sulkenly walks away, looks at his trusty dog and laments:

"We got hosed Goliath, we got hosed!"

BFC fix of do somefink!!

It may be worse: the preview mentions that there are 25 screenshots of Combat Mission. In fact, there are 25 right here at BFC. I suspect that is no coincidence... It seems likely that the screenshots you have to pay for are not even exclusive.

Unless, of course, there are 25 MORE screenshots there, all new and unique to that site.

Originally posted by Shep:

It may be worse: the preview mentions that there are 25 screenshots of Combat Mission. In fact, there are 25 right here at BFC. I suspect that is no coincidence... It seems likely that the screenshots you have to pay for are not even exclusive.

Unless, of course, there are 25 MORE screenshots there, all new and unique to that site.

SO from what I have read in Diceman's post above, EVEN if you pay or give them all your info and log in you STILL CAN'T see those screen shots?

So....

are they exclusive or not?

who has seen them?

well no one has seen them so no one knows I guess? :confused:

-tom w

[ July 13, 2002, 12:15 PM: Message edited by: aka_tom_w ]

For those of you who don't like to give out your email and personal info to sites to gain access,I suggest the following...

1)Use a free email service like Hotmail,www.email.com or Evilmail and give them that address.

2)Lie through your teeth on personal info.Give them a false name like "ben dover" or "Jaques Strap" or "amanda hugnkiss".

Give them the address of the White House if they want your address.

3)Demographic info -Again lie.Say you are a 75 year old grandmother with 13 kids.Say you earn 400000 dollars a year.

Using these helpful tips,you can access these sites and enjoy whatever is in them.Of course no of this will help you if you have to pay to get in. :D

(Seriously,there will be more previews popping up on the 'net,and I wouldn't sweat it.)

[ July 13, 2002, 12:19 PM: Message edited by: Monkeybutt ]

Personal Info, eh ?

I know this is unAmerican to lie, but did any of you consider giving personal information like:

Joe Shmoe

123 Any Street, Anytown, Angola, 12345

If they need e-mail for confirmation, just make some box on Yahoo.

It's amazing how people here can play such a complex game, but are unable to figure such simple tricks.