Happy New year

Mace

Damn, here I was getting ready to give Mace a nice big charitable contribution of $5,000 on the last day of the year, BUT I MISSED THE DEADLINE.

Oh well, it's the thought that counts, eh?

Cheers Mates and Happy New Year, though it's still the old year here.

Jake

Oh sure Mace, easy for YOU to say with your fancy-schamncy international date line, you with your "We're all a day ahead of you" attitude. Think you're pretty smart don't you? WELL LET'S SEE HOW SMART YOU ARE WHEN THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT COMES PAL!

Joe

Oh ... Happy New Year.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

None to smart if you get my drift<hr></blockquote>

Smart enough to know that the gigantic hangover I got from last night's New Year festivities has now dissipated while yours (include both Joe and Lawyer) is still ahead of you!

[serious]Regardless, happy new year guys, to you and your families[/serious]

Mace

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Mace:

Smart enough to know that the gigantic hangover I got from last night's New Year festivities has now dissipated while yours (include both Joe and Lawyer) is still ahead of you!<hr></blockquote>

[smug]I have to work tonight, so I will have no hangover[/smug]

Still, hope you have a good New Year... ya nong

Now it is really the new year. All you people jump the gun on things before we get rolling out here on the West Coast. It reminds me of The network news telling me who won the presidential race before I go down to the ballots. Ye wankers...

Oh, and by the way, its the same time, everywhere all at once. If its a new year in one place, it's the the new year everywhere. Time zones are for the unenlightened.

I should now apologize, as it is I am cranky with festering lung sores, and am now partaking of my first alcohol. (Nyquil! woohoo!)

Love ya, mean it....

Well, happy new year all of youse.

2001 sucked big %$@#$# and I was overall disappointed with the whole thing.

2002 has to be better...Right?

Btw, years from now you can brag to your grandkids that you lived in the elite years were you hit not just one, but two years were the ending numbers & the middle numbers were pairs. (1991 & 2002).

Your Grandkids will be astounded and jealous. And then ask you for money and forget about whatever it is you were talking about.

Gyrene

• 7 months later...

Happy New Year 2015!!

My, I'm so excited looking forward to the latest BFC update to CM:Invasion Zargon V.

Just wanted to add that the plasma-neutronic matter inverters are definitely under-modelled. Even though they are wheeled into combat on pneumatic tyres I must protest about the missing tripods.

Pls fix or sumfink

Yeknod

Cor Blimey! Where did this thread pop up from?

I hazard a guess that everyone smile.gif here will be the first to pre-order from the US of A CM:BB.

I have had my credit card burning to spend and it will expire at the end of the month, I really suffered until I recieved the new one ready for the big day.