I ordered 20 minutes ago and I'm still waiting. BTS, PLEASE FIX OR DO SOMEFINK!!!

From the confirmation mail, on delays to receive the game:

US East Coast - 3-5 Business Days

US South and West Coast - 3-7 Business Days

Canada - 2-4 weeks (sorry, Canadian Customs is slow!)

Europe - 3-5 Business Days (Wide variety depending on Individual Countries Customs)

Pacific Rim/Australia - 2-4 weeks

As you can see, there are no delay times for some areas, thus, the game is supposedly to come INSTANTLY to South American and African countries.

We have the case of a South African receiving it BEFORE to be released, as example.

Originally posted by argie:

As you can see, there are no delay times for some areas, thus, the game is supposedly to come INSTANTLY to South American and African countries.

We have the case of a South African receiving it BEFORE to be released, as example.

Great! Flagstaff Arizona wasnt on the list, so I should have it by now! Hurry hunny, go check the mail!!!!

From the confirmation mail, on delays to receive the game:

US East Coast - 3-5 Business Days

US South and West Coast - 3-7 Business Days

Canada - 2-4 weeks (sorry, Canadian Customs is slow!)

Europe - 3-5 Business Days (Wide variety depending on Individual Countries Customs)

Pacific Rim/Australia - 2-4 weeks

HEY! Argie's right! Where's my damm copy??? :mad:

Originally posted by Vanir Ausf B:

I'm sorry, but as far as most of us Americans are concerned, Argentina is part of Europe. You know how we are with geography.

Well, as far as most of Argie's compatriots are concerned, they are part of Europe, too, so this won't be a problem! tongue.gif

Originally posted by Fangorn:

Well, as far as most of Argie's compatriots are concerned, they are part of Europe, too, so this won't be a problem! tongue.gif

Have you any doubt? :D

BTW, I like Brazil more each day (mostly thanks to Itamaraty). I really hope the Mercosur don't collapse on us. And that our diplomats finally learn something from yours.

BTW, I like Brazil more each day (mostly thanks to Itamaraty). I really hope the Mercosur don't collapse on us. And that our diplomats finally learn something from yours.

Heh, funny you mention that. I almost decided to try the diplomatic career during college. I have two college friends in the Itamarati at the moment.

To tell you the truth, I'm more afraid that Argentina might collapse on us all... hope it won't come to that and you guys can resume growth as soon as possible.

Originally posted by Fangorn:

To tell you the truth, I'm more afraid that Argentina might collapse on us all... hope it won't come to that and you guys can resume growth as soon as possible.

We already collapsed smile.gif

Don't expect us growing again anytime soon... We are ready to repeat all our mistakes again. Just wait to the elections :rolleyes:

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Ales Dvorak:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Vanir Ausf B:

I'm sorry, but as far as most of us Americans are concerned, Argentina is part of Europe. You know how we are with geography.

OMG</font>

Originally posted by Mace:

Awww, stop ya griping or we'll name another peng challenge after you. ;)

Mmmmm .... good idea Mace, give him more attention. That is like giving a crackhead a box full of pipes and saying 'here, enjoy yourself'. Might be a fun idea, but the longterm effects on the community can be devastating.

[ September 23, 2002, 04:23 AM: Message edited by: DrAlimantado ]

What I want to know, is where in the hell is OLD Zealand?!?

Or OLD Caledonia.

=====================================

Argentina may have a problem. The CM products hold their value quite well, and are more value stable than their currency. The Central Bank will surely sieze such a commodity. smile.gif