Peng, I Challenge you to a breathalyzer test

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Stalin's Organ:

I'm stuck at home with a nasty head cold - fortunately this means I get to play lots of CM - unfortunately it's all your bleedin' fault and I hate you even more!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats fortunate....nothing in there to be harmed.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Speedy:

Well, after moving house and getting on the piss I have a new email address.

For anyone interested in it ( as if ) it is in my profile.

No one's really interested.... no I mean no one's interested.... but if you send me a turn back, bozo, then I will have your new addy won't I.

Originally posted by dalem:

He was Traci Lords circa 1984. I was Ron Jeremy, Tom Byron, Buck Adams, Randy West, Herschel Savage, and Joey Silvera all rolled into one.

You know far, far, far, far, far too much about that kind of stuff. And touting such knowledge around the MBT shows you're about as subtle as an Annie Sprinkles demonstration.

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

I didn't like that, so I started throwing potatoes at him. He went home crying. Well, he actually didn't make it home, but he was crying!

Whuch gi'a tae show tha' even a blind pig finds tha occasional truffle.

Originally posted by Marlow:

Don't you wish Gnomeboy. Martha was a major Democratic supporter. We on the right have enough baggage without being saddled with yours.

And where is my story?

Ah, this explains why she's actually being investigated and may even face legal difficulties.

No sleazy, market-manipulating, insider-trading plunderer who'd enriched themselves to the detriment of their fellow countrymen would face anything worse under the present Administration than being appointed to serve on the next regulatory commission overseeing the prevention of financial crimes. Provided one still existed, of course.

It seems quite likely that the only reason the current Administration even pretends to 'regulate' business malfeasance is to have committees and commissions to appoint the worst abusers to, in a sort of sordid, ironical, 'adding insult to injury' Republican joke on the people.

How else to explain appointing Henry Kissinger to 'Uncover the Truth' about how 9/11 could occur, given that the man's entire public career involved lying, cover-ups, hypocricy, cynicism on a level to make the Borgias uncomfortable, and making sure the bodies were buried deep enough not to stink (literally).

Rather like having someone fling piss all over you, and then presenting you with a bill for services rendered, itemizing labour, materials and tax.

But, be that as it may, it does not change my quite real obligation to continue the Story of When Childe Marlow to the Final, Darkest Tower of Schloss Peng Came'.

I shall endeavour to add installments over the next few days. The Holiday season is always so awkward.

This is just sad! I did not create this thread so you bonehead, brain-dead Peng sycophants would trade witty one liners. This is not the Comedy Club hour complete with silly pictures. I’m starting to understand a bit of the frustration that Meeks had. I may be stepping off that precipice into dementia after all. There was a time when opening the Peng thread made ones heart ache with the awe-inspiring prose and depth of emotion. Visitors were brutally beaten and tossed out onto the street. Hell, everyone was beaten.

That was when the Peng thread had quality members and not parrots that fawn after senior knights. Senior Knights – that’s a laugh!

You stupid little squires disgust me. The whole idea of knights and squires were a bad idea anyway. None of you are worthy to clean my codpiece. Don’t you realize that they expect something more from us that what we are delivering on a daily basis?

Step up to the plate and spew some venom. Use me as a target then. Let me know what you really think of me. Or, you can use Joe Shaw again in that he is such an easy target. Let’s talk about how he was so lonely and friendless that he decided to fly to the crazy Australian who speaks like he’s Scottish house just so he could be in a picture with someone.

If you’re going to post in here, earn the right…or go away.

Originally posted by Delaney:

Thank-you Seanachai for seeing though PL's error. This is what I get for telling him my name.

Delaney

I knew instantly that you would not, indeed, could not have said the things that he posted under your identity.

Frankly, I can't believe anyone who isn't undergoing Electric Shock therapy and who isn't forced to call in to local State offices twice a day with their whereabouts could have posted what he did.

Panzer Leader is Evolution's own little jest. And not one that anyone else in the gene pool can find humourous, as they stand next to him in water that's suddenly become suspiciously warm.

While I'm glad that you had the good sense to marry him using an alias, I'm sad that some combination of alcohol and giddy disregard for your own future, or perhaps blunt-instrument trauma, induced you to tell him your name.

It makes me sad.

Do you have children? Please do an Old Gnome the favour of reassuring me that they were either by a previous husband, or the result of marital infidelity.

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Lurkur:

<font size=-1>Speaking of dangerous, PL, what do you get when you mix three platoons of T-34s with a platoon of Jagdpanthers?

A platoon of Jagdpanthers. MUHWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!</font>

This brought a smile to my face.

So I'm going to bill you for the medical bills due to unexpected use of long-atrophied muscles, you bastage. The cramps were terrible.

In the meantime, I'm stuck in Reno with no CMBB. Despite this, I'm still sending turns faster than Seanachai. (I know, I know, easy target - but hey, this IS Reno. There are more important fish to fry)

Originally posted by Hakko Ichiu:

And when despair started creeping over me like a wet, moldy blanket, I found refuge in the undying hatred that I have for all of you. They can take away my power, they can tear my roof, smash my car, max out my MasterCardâ„¢, and cover my hands in petroleum rash, but they can't take away my hatred.

Toodles.

That was lovely, Hakko.

Should you need heavy-duty balks or timbers to prop up odd-corners of your house, I've a list of our most suitable Squires and Juniour Knights that can be shipped to you instantly, and used indefinitely without ever, ever being missed by anyone.

It would be nice to get some use out of them.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Ah, this explains why she's actually being investigated and may even face legal difficulties.

No, the reason she is going to be little Marthie to the real nice bodybuilder in cell 3B wasn't just that she was doing insider deals, but because she was so bad at it.

Originally posted by Marlow:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />

Rather like having someone fling piss all over you, and then presenting you with a bill for services rendered, itemizing labour, materials and tax.

In certain circles payment is made gladly. Or so I am told. Ask Lars about this one.</font>

As a side note, and in the proper Holiday spirit, I want to point out to you lot that one of the best 'Christmas' movies ever done is 'We're No Angels', starring Humphrey Bogart, Peter Ustinov, and Aldo Ray.

It is a movie rife with significance for you lot, given that it involves the touching Christmas Eve story of three murderers escaped from Devil's Island, intent on robbing and killing a naive and innocent family in order to make their final escape back to the Continent.

They don't, of course, and their redemption is both inspiring, and utterly humourous.

A classic line, and most fitting for this Thread, is when the wife of the family that the three Escapees have taken refuge with tells Humphrey Bogart: "You don't look like criminals."

And he replies: "If crime showed in a man's face, there would be no mirrors."

[ December 11, 2002, 01:21 AM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

As a side note, and in the proper Holiday spirit, I want to point out to you lot that one of the best 'Christmas' movies ever done is 'We're No Angels', starring Humphrey Bogart, Peter Ustinov, and Aldo Ray.

Just when I was convinced that you were a complete idiot, you go and show a glimer of intellect.

I hate you

Depression strikes again.

Sometimes you are cruising down this road we call life at a smooth 80 mph, and a bloody deer jumps out in front of you.

You then have a split second to react: A: swerve the SUV, rolling it and killing or severely maiming yourself or B: hit the damn deer, totalling the SUV, wrenching your neck, marring your face with the deployed airbag (and incidentally giving Lars some sort of trophy to take home and feel all warm and fuzzy inside).

And sometimes you can just open the door and roll out of the vehicle (unless you forgot to unfasten your seatbelt, in which case see instance B above and add road rash to the list of damages).

Worst of all, sometimes you can just wake up, realize this is as good as it gets, and wonder why God has such a twisted sense of humor.

I hate you all, but none so much as myself.

Steve

Marlow

Don't you owe the House of Morse/Croda something in the way of a setup so that Nidan and I can settle the immensely unimportant and completely forgotten issue of who gets to sleep indoors? I was expecting something so dreadful that it would stun mere mortals to simply read the briefing. Come on, put down the back issues of Martha Stewart Living and get to it!

Gamey mini update:

The second front of House of Morse/Croda's TOTAL WAR on Pansy Leaker has broken wide open. After an intial setback (I'll never buy Hetzers again!) the forces of Pansy Leaker are in full retreat!

[cue Wagner music]

[ December 11, 2002, 01:42 AM: Message edited by: Lurkur ]

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Hit the damn deer, totalling the SUV, wrenching your neck, marring your face with the deployed airbag (and incidentally giving Lars some sort of trophy to take home and feel all warm and fuzzy inside).

You can always replace a SUV, but you can't replace a MrSpkr.

Profound, huh?

Mace