Any New Word On CMBB Release Date?

I know that I am not the first to ask, or to wonder, but no one has asked recently so I will.

I am not asking for a bone, or new screenshots, just a general time period. At one point in time, I thought it was scheduled for May.

Should we expect CMBB this summer? Does anyone know? Maybe even the bald one will reply to this plea!

Thanks in advance to anyone who knows more . . .

Chad Harrison

Originally posted by SuperTed:

If you are planning to hold your breath in anticipation of CMBB's release, make sure you are sitting first. ;)

Ted, thanks for the advice. I stopped holding my breath a long time ago smile.gif

I knew I was going to get a lot of flak on this question, am i am sorry that i missed the release yesterday, but does anyone have an actual clue as to when it is coming out?

if i could only get the great and powerful bald one in here and somehow talk him into revealing the unkown answers in the universe of CMBB. Madmatt? Moon? . . . .

Can someone offer a very brief explanation as to what CMBB is? Predumably this is a sequel to CMBO that I have only just bought? I've heard various folk mention it - but have seen no evidence of it on the site as such.

As I said, have only just bought CMBO, so will there be some kinda upgrade path or will I have to pay full purchase price again?

Cheers,

CMBB stands for Combat Mission: Barbarossa to Berlin.

It is the sequel to Combat Mission: Beyond Overlord and covers the Eastern Front from the commencement of hostilities in 1941 to the fall of Berlin in 1945.

While it *based* on the same code as the original Combat Mission, CMBB has hundreds of enhancements not least of which are higher resolution graphics, new sound effects, all new commands, better TacAI, new terrain tiles and 5 years of equipment in a TO&E that is simply mindblowing.

We have not released an "Offical Release Date" at this time, regardless of what you might read.

Until such time as you hear it for us, the earliest you can expect to see CMBB is when it's done.

Madmatt

Originally posted by Chupacabra:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Madmatt:

Until such time as you hear it for us, the earliest you can expect to see CMBB is when it's done.

Madmatt

To now be bundled with Duke Nukem Forever.</font>