Peng Challenges the Abominable Snowman

Boo,

I tried the alternate e-mail addy you provided, and received the same bounce-back and error message tripe from MSN (which apparently stands for Mostly Sucks Nuggets, since I recall having these same sorts of problems with them on more than one occassion when I had the misfortune to be counted among their customers).

Go on, try the bust size increaser. Given where you're starting from lad, nearly any change has got to be an improvement.

Papa

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Papa Khann:

Boo,

I tried the alternate e-mail addy you provided, and received the same bounce-back and error message tripe from MSN (which apparently stands for Mostly Sucks Nuggets, since I recall having these same sorts of problems with them on more than one occassion when I had the misfortune to be counted among their customers).

Go on, try the bust size increaser. Given where you're starting from lad, nearly any change has got to be an improvement.

Papa

MSN has been alerted to the problem and even now is ignoring me until some third shift drone in Calcutta gets back from his tea break.

Don't expect anything to occur for a few days, though, because I will be leaving for Arkansas early Saturday morning for a freelance gig, returning (with any luck) early Sunday morning.

I know, that as I hobnob with all the inbred hilljacks in the area, that I will feel as if I am immersed deep in the CessPool with you all.

Originally posted by Papa Khann:

Boo,

Papa

MSN has been alerted to the problem and even now is ignoring me until some third shift drone in Calcutta gets back from his tea break.

Don't expect anything to occur for a few days, though, because I will be leaving for Arkansas early Saturday morning for a freelance gig, returning (with any luck) early Sunday morning.

I know, that as I hobnob with all the inbred hilljacks in the area, that I will feel as if I am immersed deep in the CessPool with you all.

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Makes you want to twist their little heads off, don't it? Noisy, evil little git...

:mad:

So.......

How's the child care job going?

KING MACE </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Makes you want to twist their little heads off, don't it? Noisy, evil little git...

:mad:

So.......

How's the child care job going?

KING MACE </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

Tap tap tap tap........time to post.

TIME TO SEND A TURN !!

Stupid king impersonator.

DuuUUUuuude, like, you need to totally chill.

KING MACE </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

Tap tap tap tap........time to post.

TIME TO SEND A TURN !!

Stupid king impersonator.

DuuUUUuuude, like, you need to totally chill.

KING MACE </font>

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

"Precisely why all the above should be so is not clear, but goes some way to explain why, on the disc, the Gods are not so much worshipped as blamed."

Five pages into my maiden voyage, and I have to say I'm hooked.

You lucky sod, reading them for the first time eh?

Let see how many sig lines you can find.

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

"Precisely why all the above should be so is not clear, but goes some way to explain why, on the disc, the Gods are not so much worshipped as blamed."

Five pages into my maiden voyage, and I have to say I'm hooked.

You lucky sod, reading them for the first time eh?

Let see how many sig lines you can find.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

It's hard to tell if my E-mail is back up or not. I've gotten E-mails from dalem, Hiram and Rune.

I mean, my ISP could be spewing out random garbage messages for all that proves.

I sent you one.

The system keeps trying every four hours until it goes through.

Thanks for all the Mail Delivery Subsystem messages and your continued support of MSN,

git.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

It's hard to tell if my E-mail is back up or not. I've gotten E-mails from dalem, Hiram and Rune.

I mean, my ISP could be spewing out random garbage messages for all that proves.

I sent you one.

The system keeps trying every four hours until it goes through.

Thanks for all the Mail Delivery Subsystem messages and your continued support of MSN,

git.

Boo,

Tried yet again to write the final chapter of my new epic - "The Infamous Boo Radley File 49 Transfer Affair". And again, I hang my head in shame, as apparently the likes of dalem and Lars have met with success while I continue to fail.

Clearly, MSN does not take the finer qualities of the sender into account when selecting the emails it shall deign to transmit.

Have fun visiting with your relatives.

Papa

Boo,

Tried yet again to write the final chapter of my new epic - "The Infamous Boo Radley File 49 Transfer Affair". And again, I hang my head in shame, as apparently the likes of dalem and Lars have met with success while I continue to fail.

Clearly, MSN does not take the finer qualities of the sender into account when selecting the emails it shall deign to transmit.

Have fun visiting with your relatives.

Papa

Originally posted by arax3:

Boo: IF you are reading the Peng or the Cherry Waffle threads ...? Hey guys! How about sending this nonsense to the Arab media? They would know we were nuts? A3

... the hell?

To all others who have tried sending me files and have been rebuffed, I am truly sorry for any inconvenience I might have caused. No, wait... that's a lie. I couldn't even say it to myself with a straight face.

Here's hoping that any E-mail issues I might have continue to plague and confound your systems over the next few days until you all are driven mad.

"Driven"? With you lot, it's a short walk at best.

Originally posted by arax3:

Boo: IF you are reading the Peng or the Cherry Waffle threads ...? Hey guys! How about sending this nonsense to the Arab media? They would know we were nuts? A3

... the hell?

To all others who have tried sending me files and have been rebuffed, I am truly sorry for any inconvenience I might have caused. No, wait... that's a lie. I couldn't even say it to myself with a straight face.

Here's hoping that any E-mail issues I might have continue to plague and confound your systems over the next few days until you all are driven mad.

"Driven"? With you lot, it's a short walk at best.