**SUPER DETAILED StuG IIIG (late) ambush camou!**

This one's for the armor purists out there:

*StuG IIIG (late) with final production details and alt. side skirt bmps*

Get it at our favorite site:

www.cmmods.com

This ISN'T just a reworking of my old CMBB late Stug G mods. I pulled out all the stops to better represent a true final production Stug:

Corrections to represent a late Stug G texture:

- Bow gun brace

- Commander's cupola added armor

- "Nahverteidigungswaffe" roof mortar

- Late pattern loader's hatch

- 'Pilze' 2-ton crane attachments on roof

- Wire loop fasteners for foliage

- Factory 3-color ambush camou scheme

- No Zimmerit coating (final production standard)

- Spare tracks on lower bow

- 4-panel side skirts with alt. hanger hardware

And it's numbered to work in CMBB too!

Here's the screenshot:

http://www.cmmods.com/web/CMAKMods.nsf/d108908febc2d41c85256c5f005fd337/9D14D2206FC73F2085256E90004B3AA6/$File/STUGLATECMAK.JPG

The CMMODS link has occassional slow times and fast times. This morning just seems to be one of the slow times.

As to the password, if you regularly download cmmods mods you've already got the password, and if you don't you should!

Sorry, not cmmos compat.

"How do you get the URL for the preview picture!?"

Not being particularly clever, I was at a loss on how to show previews of my mods on the forum, until I saw some clever fellow on the CMBB forum add the cmmods picture link url to his message. Eureka! A solution!

Here's how it's done (in Explorer, on a mac).

You go to the mod preview in cmmods.com (or any picture on the web, I suppose), You click on it holding down the control key and select the menu option "Open Image in New Window", then you simply copy the url address at the top to paste into your board message.

Here's another attachment as an example:

http://www.activevr.com/afv/-media/camouflage/uschip.gif

Originally posted by Dressler:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jaws:

smile.gif Good work (as always) any chance to see a PZ-IV J mod?? <ahttp://community.battlefront.com/uploads/emoticons/default_wink.png' alt=';)'>

Not sure if this will appeal to you, but look here: http://www.battlefront.com/cgi-bin/bbs/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=23;t=009289 </font>

Originally posted by MikeyD:

Look at those beautiful pzIV roadwheels! You've GOT to get that finished and posted! :eek: :D

The tricolor version is up at CMMODs, in the CMBB section, but it also works for CMAK with no renumbering. I had almost finished the ambush version, but we moved and my home computer sat boxed up while we painted and did some improvements on the house. I suppose it's about time I drug it back out and finished it, eh?

Originally posted by Vergeltungswaffe:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dressler:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jaws:

smile.gif Good work (as always) any chance to see a PZ-IV J mod?? ;)

Not sure if this will appeal to you, but look here: </font>

Originally posted by Dressler:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MikeyD:

Look at those beautiful pzIV roadwheels! You've GOT to get that finished and posted! :eek: :D

The tricolor version is up at CMMODs, in the CMBB section, but it also works for CMAK with no renumbering. I had almost finished the ambush version, but we moved and my home computer sat boxed up while we painted and did some improvements on the house. I suppose it's about time I drug it back out and finished it, eh? </font>