Australia Gets The Peng Challenge Trifecta

Speedy

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The worlds greatest Texan typed...

Oh I think that would be a rash move, a premature elevation if you will Boo Radley ... as I pointed out previously in this very thread:
If Boo wishes to get himself in my good books then why not let him?

Kindness, charity, human decency? Do we really want THAT TYPE around here? Let's give the lad some time to mature, to learn what it MEANS to be a CessPooler and then, perhaps, you can recommend that he be made a Serf ... yes, yes, you'll have rights to Prime Nocte as well.
I'm not surprised you took my post literally for when the Peng challenge is awash with such subtle creatures as Noba one could come to expect only to be bombarded with blunt inanity.

It will surprise you however if I point out that the offending post was but a smokescreen, a ruse 'if you will'. While I fooled the masses* into believing I was being nice & charitable I infact unleashed painful barbs hidden within my honey coated words.

*Not the most difficult of tasks I admit

Originally posted by 37mm:

The worlds greatest Texan typed... </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Oh I think that would be a rash move, a premature elevation if you will Boo Radley ... as I pointed out previously in this very thread:

If Boo wishes to get himself in my good books then why not let him?

Kindness, charity, human decency? Do we really want THAT TYPE around here? Let's give the lad some time to mature, to learn what it MEANS to be a CessPooler and then, perhaps, you can recommend that he be made a Serf ... yes, yes, you'll have rights to Prime Nocte as well.
I'm not surprised you took my post literally for when the Peng challenge is awash with such subtle creatures as Noba one could come to expect only to be bombarded with blunt inanity.

It will surprise you however if I point out that the offending post was but a smokescreen, a ruse 'if you will'. While I fooled the masses* into believing I was being nice & charitable I infact unleashed painful barbs hidden within my honey coated words.

*Not the most difficult of tasks I admit </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 37mm:

Originally posted by MrSpkr: </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> Be honest, dalem. You've never kissed a real girl, have you?[

Did I hear right? A lawyer asking for honesty!

Anyone know any good lawyer jokes?

Q: What is the definition "lucky break?"

A: When a busload of lawyers goes off a cliff.

Q: What is the definition of a "crying shame"?

A: There was an empty seat.

Q: Why does the bar association prohibit lawyers and clients from having sex?

A: To prevent clients from being billed twice for essentially the same service.

Q: In a perfect world, what question would a lawyer ask of clients?

A: "Do you want fries with that?" </font>

Why is the old thread still open? It seems that several boobs are still posting in it,(not myself of course...I'm way smarter than that).

With all the pomp and circumstance required of any official request in the MBT, I hereby and in perpetude request that one stikkypixie, having achieved the proper level of serfdom, and having reached such lofty height, has met all obligations to such station. Be granted the position of my Squire and a new member of the Glorious House Croda whose notable lineage having already been stated by my former Liege Boo Radley

Said stikkypixie should be welcomed by all here present, especially the Glorious Ladies, who seem to have the most sense of all. As a Squire of House Croda and a full dues paying member of the MBT (and it will always be here).

This old thread is six days newer than the other one... one day I know I'll eventually reach your level of greatness Nidan1*.

Boo I thank you for raising me to serfdom it’s the greatest thing that’s happened to me all day but hardly comes as a surprise considering the instant improvements I’ve made to the place.

Stickypisses promotion put a dampener on the day though.

*Probably the day my heart stops beating & my brain starts to rot.

*Probably the day my heart stops beating & my brain starts to rot.

A state which you have already achieved, however since your brain is still partially alive in the e.Coli medium, it hasn't dawned on you yet.

I thank you for raising me to serfdom it’s the greatest thing that’s happened to me all day .....

*reads, then re reads again just to make sure what he read in the first place was correct*

...greatest...thing...that's...happened... *Urk*

You don't have much of a life, do you?

but hardly comes as a surprise considering the instant improvements I’ve made to the place.
I will give you that.

The way you make the rest of us look 'god like and omnipotent' in comparison to your meagre self can be perceived as an improvement.

Mace

Nay, Nidan1, dear.

Rune may be rude, insensitive and a nefarious creator of evil scenarios.

But he's not insane. Only someone with no grip on reality would ever enter boats into one of his hugemongous, never-find-the-edge-of-the-map-but-you-only-have-one-squad-and-a-kubelwagen kind of monstrosities. I mean...why would he *need* to?

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

Nay, Nidan1, dear.

Rune may be rude, insensitive and a nefarious creator of evil scenarios.

But he's not insane. Only someone with no grip on reality would ever enter boats into one of his hugemongous, never-find-the-edge-of-the-map-but-you-only-have-one-squad-and-a-kubelwagen kind of monstrosities. I mean...why would he *need* to?

I beg to differ Dear Lady in this particular rune monstrosity, the artillery spotter is implied to be calling in Naval Gunfire , hence Sir Speedy's reference to boats.

Therefore the blame lies squarely where it should.

Your loyalty is quite commendable, to be sure.

Originally posted by dalem:

You guys blow.

The Twin Cities Crew rocks.

They drank all my rum, but Seanachai provided good cigars.

Papa Khann can't throw darts worth a damn.

That was hilarious.

PK – "What's happens if I hit the wall"?

D – "Then you're an idiot".

***THUNK***

I wisely decided to play Russia. As we only made it to Summer '41, I ain't losing yet!

Naval gunfire comes from a ship, NOT a boat. Bah! back to grog school for you, may I suggest enrolling in the Emry's 100 Steps to Grogdom?

What next, you going to call Marines grunts?

Lady Moraine thank you for trying to enlighten the masses...but with him, it is a lost cause.

Rune

Originally posted by rune:

Naval gunfire comes from a ship, NOT a boat. Bah! back to grog school for you, may I suggest enrolling in the Emry's 100 Steps to Grogdom?

What about the deck gun on a submarine?

Emrys, raise tuition rates on this one.

Niadan1 wrote...

A state which you have already achieved, however since your brain is still partially alive in the e.Coli medium, it hasn't dawned on you yet.
Its E. coli loser

Mace wrote...

Hey it was a slow day

I will give you that.

The way you make the rest of us look 'god like and omnipotent' in comparison to your meagre self can be perceived as an improvement.

What an improvement from the constantly gnawing feeling of inadequacy you usually suffer from?

Niadan1 wrote...

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />A state which you have already achieved, however since your brain is still partially alive in the e.Coli medium, it hasn't dawned on you yet.

Its E. coli loser

Mace wrote...

Hey it was a slow day

I will give you that.

What an improvement from the constantly gnawing feeling of inadequacy you usually suffer from? </font>

lars ,

You incredibally mis-informed pillock.

1. Why on Berli's earth would you defend Nidan1 or Speedy? You didn't have enough alcohol this weekend, did you?

2. Since the above said battle takes place at Salerno, show me any proof that would pass the Emry's standard, that an American submarine, in the Med, at a shore [Not Pauly, you can sit down bauhaus ] landing, conducted bombardment of the German counter-attack. Oh, and the Salerno mentioned, no, it was NOT a butter cookie.

3. The jury is still out on Mister Emry's knowledge of things naval, not counting lint. is open to debate. for example, ,what was the largest carrier sunk by a submarine during WWII?

Rune

Originally posted by rune:

3. The jury is still out on Mister Emry's knowledge of things naval, not counting lint. is open to debate. for example, ,what was the largest carrier sunk by a submarine during WWII?

Oooh, oooh, quizzes, I love them....was it the Shinano ??