Cheery Waffles hate angryolized Maggots like you. Yes you.

Wallybob

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

I have returned. Turns to all maggots have been sent EXCEPT to the pennslytuckian who never sent one to me.

Resend the turn, apres-u-getta-brain. It's apparently in the SMTP cylindrical file. :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Hoolaman:

I was browsing the archives and came across an interesting thread title. Is this thread the birth of the waffle? It is like being in a time machine of sweet insanity.

Thread

Not quite. I think this is the very first waffle thread. I'm guessing threads like the one you showed (from the very same day!) were the reason. This was all before my time. The maggot was gone by the time I got here. ...and I'm eternally thankful for that. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

I'm hoping that Snarker goes for a little walkie in the dump where Wallypopper shoots rats. With a target as big as that, even Wally can't miss. :mad:

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I DON'T MISS. .44 Desert Eagle in one hand, and a 1 million candlepower spotlight in the other, popping rats at the local landfill at 3 in the morning. Ahhhhh. Relaxation. Takes the mind off of teaching High School. Rednecks usually are quite good shots, and I am better than usual.

Health Department has a bounty on rat corpsicles, too.

Turns out in a little while. Delay due to bad thunderstorms in the area.

Originally posted by Hoolaman:

I was browsing the archives and came across an interesting thread title. Is this thread the birth of the waffle? It is like being in a time machine of sweet insanity.

Thread

Despite Pseudointellect's disagreement, I believe you have that one precious moment in time when Soddball, in a moment of frustration, attempted to stop the 20+ posts per day by that mad, no-turn-sending, sack-of-monkey-nuts MissusJizall. We have successfull rousted that maggot from his own roost, so push off or step up. I truly hope you choose the former and not the latter, maggot. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hoolaman:

Thread

Despite Pseudointellect's disagreement, I believe you have that one precious moment in time when Soddball, in a moment of frustration, attempted to stop the 20+ posts per day by that mad, no-turn-sending, sack-of-monkey-nuts MissusJizall. </font>

Man, you iz stoopid.

Check Here, Dimwit. :mad: :mad:

You do realise that by posting this you are pushing my FAQ off the board again?

From now on, you will be assigned a single thread, to be called "MasterGoodale's Thread of Cheery Waffle", into which you must post everything you write, even if it's pertinent to another thread.

Now go and sit in the corner.

Posted by me. Shameful though it is, I am responsible for the essence of the Cheery Waffle.

Now if only I could find the motivation to send a turn. :(

OMFG, I can't believe we are quibbling over who started this maggot-infested, mold-encrusted, jizm pool. For fooks sake if Soddy wants to take the bla...er, credit, fine, it's his.

BTW, shouldn't you be posting about how the lack of motorcycle-riding horses means that you won't buy CMx2? Chop, chop, lass. The other nancy girls are waiting for you. You all can sit around the E-Z Bake oven, fix each other's hair and chat on for hours aboot nothing....oh wait, isn't that your Friday nights with Watson & Crick?

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Becket:

Words cannot express how much I hate you guys.

SEE!?!?!?! More anger less quibbling over useless crap like, 'how can 54-46 be considered a draw? I obviously have more points therefore I should win.'

I need a elephant tranquilizer..... </font>

Originally posted by Soddball:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Becket:

Words cannot express how much I hate you guys.

SEE!?!?!?! More anger less quibbling over useless crap like, 'how can 54-46 be considered a draw? I obviously have more points therefore I should win.'

I need a elephant tranquilizer..... </font>

OMFG, I can't believe we are quibbling over who started this maggot-infested, mold-encrusted, jizm pool. For fooks sake if Soddy wants to take the bla...er, credit, fine, it's his.

BTW, shouldn't you be posting about how the lack of motorcycle-riding horses means that you won't buy CMx2? Chop, chop, lass. The other nancy girls are waiting for you. You all can sit around the E-Z Bake oven, fix each other's hair and chat on for hours aboot nothing....oh wait, isn't that your Friday nights with Watson & Crick?

I hope someone slams the door on that prehensile tail of yours, you damn organ-grinding monkey. Shouldn't you be out on the street playing for your keep? :mad: :mad:

All right you lackadaisical lollygaggers :mad: Where be my turns?

After much hand wringing and consternation, I managed to eek out a minor victory from Kiwi Mike, not to be confused with the Mike the organ-grinder, in the CMAK scenario "A Port for Patton." I held 3 large flags and two small flags, he took one large flag, and another large flag was left undecided. This epic 50+ turn scenario features a beautiful map, lots of arty (especially for the attacking Americans), clankies, tons of grunts, and many options for setting up the German defense (not sure for the Amis). If it wasn't for my 120 mm spotter, I would have lost. This spotter delayed the maggot's attack, just enough and caused 60 casualties. Kiwi-Mike made excellent use of smoke rounds to get in close to take one flag and cause another to become undecided. Thankfully he ran out of smoke rounds before he could take more flags. The gamiest moment was when his AI-controlled air support knocked out a hidden, entrenched AT gun in trees. Mike, if you would like a rematch, send me a set-up.