Cheery Waffles hate angryolized Maggots like you. Yes you.

Wallybob

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Snarker:

ONE OF MY FECKIN' (ex)FRIENDS JUST SNUCK A COORS NON-ALCOHOLIC INTO ME!!!!!!

*GASP*

THOSE BASTARDS!!! :mad:

THEY MUST REALLY HATE YOU!!!

Errr......

Wait on a minute, we really hate you too.

We hate you enough to chuck molten TNT at you, but we wouldn't make you drink NON-ALCOHOLIC BEER!!!!

In Australia, that would be considered the only valid reason for justifiable homocide.

Oh the humanity!

Mace

Idiots.

Dunderpates.

Noodleheads!!

:mad: :mad:

Oh, news flash -- Seanachai sent me a turn. It just happens to be the turn he sent me in the first place.

His PBEM ineptitude* knows no bounds.

*in·ep·ti·tude

n.

1. The quality of being inept; ineptness.

Bwhahahahahah!

I take it one of them was mine! Do you want to TCIP a new one? Pseudomaggot finished killing me off last night with his camping allies. :mad: A need some revenge for that minor defeat. :mad:

edited to add that I surrendered to GollyBober because the maggot has killed all my clankies and has Tigers camping on the flag and surrounding my grunts. I hates him. :mad:

[ February 27, 2005, 08:12 AM: Message edited by: Watson & Crick ]

Originally posted by Axe2121:

I think I just set a new record, surrendering in three games simultaneously.

Bwaaahahaha!!! Now to be fair, it'd take a mighty incompetent Russian commander to lose in this scenario. I mean you'd have to be a Grade-A, slack-jawed uebertwit, not to be able to get at least a Major Victory out of this scenario. What say you, Axe? ;)

Originally posted by Axe2121:

I think I just set a new record, surrendering in three games simultaneously.

You make the people of Greater Moosebakistan quite proud. Your people must relish their long and fabled history as losers, and people who tend to get lost whilst unable to ask directions. It was this combination of traits which led to your present homeland, no?

Got your ass booted, couldn't properly fight back, and then wandered around for years. All the while the missus bleating, 'Why don't we just stop and ask someone where we are?' Dense as plutonium, your forefathers carried on, further into the wilderness, seeking to shield themselves from an unkind world which scorned and mocked them for their moose-humping tendencies.

After all these years, inbreeding and generally low IQ scores has culminated in you...Axe2121. You are a testament to your kind. Those heavy, bushy eyebrow match smartly with that thick, sloping forehead which extends ever so slightly over the eye socket, filtering the sun's harsh rays from those simple, empty, doe-like eyes. In short....YOU DROOL!

On a more somber, not sober mind you, note...no turns. Betwixt my general feeling of sloth, running dogs in order to keep them from destroying house, each other and yard, no turns for maggots. I did d/l that new squiddy game from BFC. I'll be damned if I see what all the buzz is about. Now that clanky bit...that makes me all a twitter.

ATTENTION ALL MAGGOTS, SCUM, TNT CHUCKERS, AND ASSORTED OTHER POSTERS OF ILL-REPUTE, LACKLUSTER WIT, AND QUESTIONABLE HYGIENE:

After a sufferably long period without the CM games due to their spontanteous dissapearance (for which I blame Axe) last August, I have re-equipped myself. I will now resume the crushing of any you I was playing at the time. Since I can't really remember who that was though, it'd be helpful if you'd send a turn or something. In the case that no one does, I'll just proclaim myself victorious over the general consciousness of the waffle thread. And ask for a new game.