Cheery Waffles hate angryolized Maggots like you. Yes you.

Wallybob

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GRRAAARGHHAAARGHRAARGGGGG!!!!!!! DH is stuffing my tinder box tank wannabees full of angryolized TNT and lighting the fuse, maggots! Crete is a living hell courtesy of Mike. MTW is AWOL again. Axe is dying all over Finland and he's the Finns.

The thread title is angry and full of severed Kraut limbs and Russian molten lips, courtesy of Wally Bob. Think you maggots got all the pengy mannerisms out of your system now? :mad: :mad: :mad: Huh? Huh? :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Mike:

You forgot to include visual cluses for the Penguins.

Inspector 'Cluseau' needs cluses. Penguins need a good thumping. You need a spell checker. May I suggest Fire Fox?

I need more angry TNT. Wally Bob, I'm chuckin' angryolized at you and Waterlogged Creep shortly. Psuedo, I'm chopping your limbs into blue cheese sized chunks for best mold growth soon enough. :mad: :mad:

<font size=6 font color=white>Good Friday morning, Cheery Waffles!!</font>

So Axe's thread title was a bit too complex for some of the simple minds around here? That's okay, I'll just copy my post over to this thread. I can keep copying it just as fast as you maggots can create new threads.

It gives me great pleasure to announce the results of the 2004 BDLRM contest. I started a total of 15 PBEMs with various Waffles, <font size=1>penguins</font>, and other riff-raff. Amazingly, only four failed to complete their doomed mission, including the uber-Finn Keke who bailed after completing 23 increasingly futile turns. The hardy souls who played through to the bitter end were, in no particular order: Wallybob, _UXCVA, Mike, PseudoSimonds, mike the wino, Boo Radley, Axe2121, Robohn, the suave Teddy Windsor, Snarker, and Mace. All right, Mace was last because the no-turn-sending Aussie maggot <font size=1>penguin</font> just finished!! His excuse was that I didn't send him turns. What horse hockey! tongue.gif

On a whole, you were crushed like peeled grapes. Congratulations to Snarker, who held me to a 64-56 Minor Axis Victory. He was the only contestant to inflict more casualties than he suffered. In any future battles against entrenched Axis troops, I highly recommend the use of excessive VT artillery. His FO chalked up 39 infantry and one 20 mm AA gun, all of whom were in foxholes or trenches. Snarker managed to exit from the map edge with a Hellcat and two Chaffees, and maybe even some infantry. Congratulations, Snarker!! :D:D:D

Second place goes to Wallybob, who held me to an 83-17 Major Axis Victory. The Germans were very lucky as his American aircraft missed both my Panther and my AT gun in the first three turns! Wallybob went first class by purchasing only Easy Eight Shermans. He also managed to get one Sherman off the map edge. Well done, Wallybob! :D:D

Honorable mention goes to mike the wino, who managed an 84-16 Total Axis Victory, just missing the Major Axis Victory score. He came at us with 6 M15s and some Staghounds, which fortunately couldn't get close enough to cause too much damage. MTW knocked out my bogged Panther with his engineers, which I thought was a bit unkind. Good job, mtw! :D

The other eight slackers all tied with Total Axis Victories and scores ranging from 98-2 to 100-0. I faced everything from P-47s to Sextons to halftracks to Stuarts to Churchills to Mace's 48 armed jeeps, and my Germans stopped them all. No two of you chose anywhere near the same Allied forces, and every one of you attacked with different but equally futile tactics. It's just barely possible the scenario may have been a bit out of balance. At least it was well-tested!

Thanks to all the chumps; ummm, make that good sports, who participated. Wait until next time! :eek:

Originally posted by Becket:

That's more arms that you usually see on most jeeps.

Well, you know how Australia is the home of many odd creatures that were evolutionary dead ends, unable to survive anywhere else. This, and Mace himself, are but two more examples. :D:D

Leave it to the prodigal Cheery Waffle attorney to try twisting the meaning of words around. GRAARGHRRARGRARRGH!!! :mad: :mad:

GRRRRRRRREEEEEAAAAAAAATTTTTTT!

I have 98% of my taxes done. I just need to get a charity whose name I forgot from a friend (He climbed Kilimanjaro for the benefit of the charity) and then I can print out. The best part is I gets money back my precious. Oh a nice little sum. Yessssssssssssss!

Now I can get wired on coffee, snowplow the driveway, and waste the day away! w00t! WooT! If'n any of ya maggots want some TCIP or bonus time PBEM turnz, let me know.

I am the Tsar of Friday. In other words, I RULE FRIDAY!