Cheery Waffles hate angryolized Maggots like you. Yes you.

Wallybob

You are celebrating for giving the Government a no-interest loan for a year and then getting it back? Even a Savings account would get you a 3% return. I really don't understand how people are happy with a big return. IT'S YOUR MONEY. Fix it or somefink so that you come out just about even, or get a $1 return. Then you will have had the opportunity to use your money yourself over the run of the year.

Turns out, and a day off here. It is SOooooo nice.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GGGGGGGRRRRR! Are you trying to be DaveH??? It is hard to do that. I have made adjustments from the previous couple of years and now I am getting less back. Better, but not perfect. Besides, my buddy got a shocker last year when he was expecting $2000 back and ended up paying $4000 because of the misnamed "alternate-minumum tax." I don't have to pay this yet, but it is possible that within the next several years it will hit me.

I have taken a "Mental Health Day" and avoided probable infanticide. They might be seniors in High School, but they really are infants.

Taunted a co-worker leaving a message on her phone of a beer can opening, and me laughing. A lot.

Played several PBEM turns so far. Enjoying it.

Slept late.

Played a bit of Call of Duty online.

Going to run my R/C tank through the backyard later, and then have it terrorize one of my cats downstairs in the house. They hate it more than the vacumn cleaner.

Mace, If you think my words are directed at you, that is your choice. I just prefer to service the target-rich environment of smarmyness and stuck-up-stickybeaks with disdain and contempt.

Ahhh, this is a good day.

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Pseudostudent, are you in home school or cutting classes? :mad:

I'm so smart, they told me to stay home and teach myself. </font>

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Pseudostudent, are you in home school or cutting classes? :mad:

I'm so smart, they told me to stay home and teach myself. </font>

I just had the most vile taste experience in my entire life and I'm going to share.

Imagine taking club soda and soaking Wheaties in it for a day, tightly capped. Or taking Carnation malt mix and doing the same for about a day. Strain the glop through a coffee filter and then drink it, semi-cold. Now burp and taste it again, only amplified.

ONE OF MY FECKIN' (ex)FRIENDS JUST SNUCK A COORS NON-ALCOHOLIC INTO ME!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: One sip, anyway, which is one sip too many. He shall die a very paaaaaaainful death. :mad: :mad: :mad: Preferably by drowning in this ****e.