Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Peng low, sweet chariot.....comin' for to challenge you all.

Noba

Originally posted by Leeo:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

Got a new sig, need to see it in action!!

This is not a testing ground for your moronic mumblings, tacky elf. Go test your 'humor' in the gawdawful thread.

Go away.

That you could have any kind of signature apart from a scrawled 'X' is a testament to the chaotic and fickle winds of chance, and nothing more.

It really is a monument to your social skills that the only 'action' you can get is through such a useless post. Perhaps the gods will smile on you and you'll get lucky with some REAL 'action,' like editing the smiley out of your post. But that won't happen.

Let's face it. You're dim.

You're not welcome. </font>

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

A data analyst talks to ME about action?!?

I've seen 1's and 0's with more personality (and better comebacks) than tacky elf's. I have notebooks with better conversation skill. I have spreadsheets with more intelligence.

They just don't make SSN's like they used to...

Originally posted by Leeo:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

A data analyst talks to ME about action?!?

I've seen 1's and 0's with more personality (and better comebacks) than tacky elf's. I have notebooks with better conversation skill. I have spreadsheets with more intelligence.

They just don't make SSN's like they used to... </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

AND ... and then we get this Ozzi Digger clown. Look lad, it's no big deal to ME if you like Ozzi or not, just look at the TV ratings for that so-called reality show, but do you HAVE to advertise it? You're going to look awfully stupid (well, MORE stupid then) when they cancel the show as they inevitably will.

Joe

Joe, Joe, Joe. Wrong again as usual. I believe that this strange person isn't a huge fan of Ozzie Osborn, but rahter, Ozzie Nelson of that wacky 1950's TV show, "The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet"

adventuresof.jpg

The mildly humorous show from the alleged golden age of comedy, dealing with a 1940's band leader and his storybook family.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

AND ... and then we get this Ozzi Digger clown. Look lad, it's no big deal to ME if you like Ozzi or not, just look at the TV ratings for that so-called reality show, but do you HAVE to advertise it? You're going to look awfully stupid (well, MORE stupid then) when they cancel the show as they inevitably will.

Joe

Joe, Joe, Joe. Wrong again as usual. I believe that this strange person isn't a huge fan of Ozzie Osborn, but rahter, Ozzie Nelson of that wacky 1950's TV show, "The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet"

adventuresof.jpg

The mildly humorous show from the alleged golden age of comedy, dealing with a 1940's band leader and his storybook family. </font>

I know Ozzie and Harriet, I watched Ozzie and Harriet ON PRIME TIME.

Ah yes, those dark Texas evenings while you huddled on the floor, waiting for the Philco to warm up, your face all aglow from it's six inch screen. The black and white images reflecting off of your washed out, watery eyes...gets you all misty, doesn't it?

Furthermore, Ozzi Digger is a flaming idiot.

Well, DUH! He is after all Oddstrailyun and he's taken a shine to Noba. That ALONE is damning.

Finally I'd point out that I've been the paragon of courteous and congenial treatment of SSNs.

Joe

WOW!

I'd suggest you stop Bogarting that crack pipe, Joe.

The Maypo's starting to run out your ears.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Furthermore, Ozzi Digger is a flaming idiot.

Well, DUH! He is after all Oddstrailyun and he's taken a shine to Noba. That ALONE is damning.

[qb]

Charming as it is to watch pathetic excuses for humans debate who I am or where I got my name from, I'm intrigued by the term 'flaming idiot'.

Is it similiar to one of those 'flaming onions' you septics serve up in that americanized temple of obesity called outback steakhouse??

and what the feck is maypo ? is that what you have on top of your flaming idiot burger?

Originally posted by SirReal:

...and planning a baby.

/SirReal

What strategy are you using? 'Mail Order Oriental Bride', or 'Fecund Teenager With No Head For Alcohol'?

Although the rights of every human being should be acknowledged, doesn't it seem that sometimes the rights of humanity should be given a nod, and some specific individuals shouldn't be allowed to throw sludge into the gene pool?

I know Ozzie and Harriet, I watched Ozzie and Harriet ON PRIME TIME and this, Sir, is NO Ozzie and Harriet! For one thing Ricky Nelson was WAY better than that goofy kid Ozzi and Sharon created {shudder}.

Bah! I wave my hand at both you and Boo!

As a wee tyke I actually remember watching (and one doesn't forget an ad like this), the TV commercial where the husband lets out a cry of pain, and his wife says 'What's the matter, honey', and he replies 'It's this darn razor! It feels like weasels are ripping my flesh!'

Eventually, of course, this gave rise to one of the all-time great album covers/names in human history.

One need look no further than this commercial for proof that early man took drugs.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

I know Ozzie and Harriet, I watched Ozzie and Harriet ON PRIME TIME and this, Sir, is NO Ozzie and Harriet! For one thing Ricky Nelson was WAY better than that goofy kid Ozzi and Sharon created {shudder}.

Bah! I wave my hand at both you and Boo!

As a wee tyke I actually remember watching (and one doesn't forget an ad like this), the TV commercial where the husband lets out a cry of pain, and his wife says 'What's the matter, honey', and he replies 'It's this darn razor! It feels like weasels are ripping my flesh!'

Eventually, of course, this gave rise to one of the all-time great album covers/names in human history.

One need look no further than this commercial for proof that early man took drugs. </font>

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Seanachai, I find your recollection improbable.

Steve

I looked over Jordan

And what did I see,

Coming to deny me a home?

A Texas Lawyer looking down on me

Looking to deny me a home.

Swing low, sweet chariot

A man can't call his soul his own

Swing low, sweet chariot

A Texas Lawyers bought up the loan.

<big>Texas</big>:

Think of all the worst aspects of Southern stupidity combined with the broad, arrogant expansive excesses of the American West. With none of the virtues, and all of the failings.

Makes you want to kneel down and beg forgiveness from de Santa Anna, doesn't it?

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Steve

I looked over Jordan

And what did I see,

Swing low, sweet chariot

Swing low, sweet chariot

<big>Texas</big>:

Think of all the worst aspects of Southern stupidity combined with the broad, arrogant expansive excesses of the American West. With none of the virtues, and all of the failings.

Makes you want to kneel down and beg forgiveness from de Santa Anna, doesn't it? </font>

Originally posted by Kitty:

*Tries to read it all but fails halfway through and falls asleep face down on desk in a puddle of drool*

Kitty

Tiptoes over to desk, c a r e f u l l y raises sleeping head to place a nice soft pillow, with a tank emroidered on it, under slightly snoring form.... tiptoes away.....

phew !

Noba.

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

*Tries to read it all but fails halfway through and falls asleep face down on desk in a puddle of drool*

Kitty

Tiptoes over to desk, c a r e f u l l y raises sleeping head to place a nice soft pillow, with a tank embroidered on it, under slightly snoring form.... tiptoes away.....

phew !

Noba. </font>

Good lord is there NO justice in the world? Not only is the thread started by an Australian, but the Australian in question was Noba AND the idiot starts blathering on about that sport named for an insect! It's just not right lads, that's what it's not.

I WILL admit however, that at least Noba made a half arsed, fumbling, better than nothing attempt at the rules, which is frankly more than we expected of him. I've long deplored the recent lack of proper rules posting here ... of course I've long deplored ALL of you when you get right down to it.

Joe

PShaw the only chirping is the sound of your rickety gums clashing together as you type and mouth the words at the same time. And how apt is it that Elvis and you should post so close together. Brilliant timing. You two should start an act...

But somehow the words Joe and reality don't sit comfortably with each other, mind you, that's probably about the level a banker could reasonably expect to rise to. So go ahead, challenge the little digger to a game, he might actually live to see it completed. I hear he is quite young so there is a chance.

Noba.

Nice try swine. When you were a wee tyke, TV didn't exist yet

Originally posted by Noba:

Good lord is there NO justice in the world? Not only is the thread started by an Australian, but the Australian in question was Noba AND the idiot starts blathering on about that sport named for an insect! It's just not right lads, that's what it's not.

I WILL admit however, that at least Noba made a half arsed, fumbling, better than nothing attempt at the rules, which is frankly more than we expected of him. I've long deplored the recent lack of proper rules posting here ... of course I've long deplored ALL of you when you get right down to it.

Joe

PShaw the only chirping is the sound of your rickety gums clashing together as you type and mouth the words at the same time. And how apt is it that Elvis and you should post so close together. Brilliant timing. You two should start an act...

But somehow the words Joe and reality don't sit comfortably with each other, mind you, that's probably about the level a banker could reasonably expect to rise to. So go ahead, challenge the little digger to a game, he might actually live to see it completed. I hear he is quite young so there is a chance.

Noba. </font>

I watched Ozzie and Harriet ON PRIME TIME

Now there's a oxymoron...

Speaking of morons, I saw MrSpkr in his own TV documentary last night.

Okie Noodling

I laughed, I cried, I saw so many of you lot in supporting roles...

SSN Hint Of The Day: Drive like a cabby.

Now sod off.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Steve

I looked over Jordan

And what did I see,

Swing low, sweet chariot

Swing low, sweet chariot

<big>Texas</big>:

Makes you want to kneel down and beg forgiveness from de Santa Anna, doesn't it? </font>

Guest konrad

"Think of it. We are blessed with technology that would be indescribable to our forefathers. We have the wherewithal, the know-it-all, to feed everybody, clothe everybody, give every human on earth a chance. We know now what we could never have known before - that we now have an option for all humanity to 'make it' successfully on this planet in this lifetime."

- Buckminster Fuller, 1969

Late ,but best Christmas and New Year wishes to All

,including MrSpkr and Hortlund (may God has mercy on poor bastard's soul's )