Peng is the mother of all challenges

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seanachai ,

You pillock, of course I am not reading your drivel. I am out east, in the land of Noreasters, meeting with those who shall not be named. We are discussing the anti-gnome code that shall be added into CMX2. Yes, yes, I see you are coming to Chicago, I will try to be sure to be out of town then. On the other hand, I do have Berli's bottle of Scotch still being held for ransum. However, the thought of having you near my wife and children scares me to no end. Heck, my Shar Pai may even lose its wrinkles after seeing you. All this being said, I am having an open house for T72 on the 19th, so let me get back home and I will contact you.

No Good Cavscout, what are you waiting for me to do? Are you coming down to see T72? I'll be back on the forum more when I get home late Friday.

Rune

Originally posted by Seanachai:

set up some sort of Meeting with any Chicagoland buggers who want to spit in my face, and kick me in the crotch.

Looks like Chicago is finally going to have a decent Mardi Gras.

Even better, Hiram dear...

When you go, I'll make sure to send him some gummy bears. Can you imagine how long *that* will shut him up having to eat those without teeth??

I think it's a wonderfully evil plan.

[ March 03, 2005, 06:40 AM: Message edited by: Moraine Sedai ]

The Abomination rune stated, in part: However, the thought of having you near my wife and children scares me to no end.
The thought that you HAVE a wife and children scares US to no end. Surely they were assigned to you as part of some extrajudiciary punishment for some horrendous crime they'd committed ... the alternatives are too terrible to consider.

Joe

It seems that I'm...On Quest. ...

I'll send you the details once I inform my family I'm going to be arrested in Illinois.

Yes, that's all been arranged ... as has your room and board in the quaint little community of Stateville, where one's parentage among the residents is forever in flux, a neverending game of "Who's Your Daddy Now?"

I'm going to Chicago in (wait one, while I figure out this 'calendar' thingy...) roughly, two weeks. I will drive to Chicago. I will be completely fecking broke.

I expect to be able to cadge enough money for gas to get home. It's that, or I'll have to take up being homeless where the Chicagoans live and work. Who wouldn't contribute a few bucks to make sure that doesn't happen?

There are a lot of dirty windshields in Chicago. So get rich... That is, if you can stand on yer tip-toes and reach that high...

Maybe all those evenings you spent pirouetting around in front of the mirror playing the lead in "Swan Lake" will finally pay off.

Originally posted by rune:

Seanachai ,

However, the thought of having you near my wife and children scares me to no end. Heck, my Shar Pai may even lose its wrinkles after seeing you.

Rune

Don't worry, wives and children like me! It's because I'm so well-spoken and jolly.

The bloody Shar Pai might want to whimper a bit, though. There's a lot of good eating on that type of dog...

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Borscht, when taken internally, tastes good.

Borscht, when taken externally, inflicts 2nd degree burns.

You gonna go to a doctor, you lunatic?! I'm not rubbing salve and changing the bandages on your suppurating burns when I come to Chicago, you know.

Hey, Berli bugger, call me and let me know how you're doing. Don't worry about the time...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Like you ever worry about the time when you call me.

Sometimes it's like a game we're playing. I can just see you, sitting there, checking post times and doing calculations on your fingers..."Is he likely to be deeply asleep, yet, or should I wait a little longer?"

I'm doing 3 hours off and 5 hours on, then sleeping for an hour and being up for 8 for weeks, now, trying to throw you off and actually not be asleep when you decide to call.

I swear to the gods, Korean War POWs didn't go through this sort of treatment in an effort to break them.

But it's okay, because 'my bucket is full', laddie!

Hey, Berli bugger, call me and let me know how you're doing. Don't worry about the time...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Like you ever worry about the time when you call me.

Sometimes it's like a game we're playing. I can just see you, sitting there, checking post times and doing calculations on your fingers..."Is he likely to be deeply asleep, yet, or should I wait a little longer?"

I'm doing 3 hours off and 5 hours on, then sleeping for an hour and being up for 8 for weeks, now, trying to throw you off and actually not be asleep when you decide to call.

I swear to the gods, Korean War POWs didn't go through this sort of treatment in an effort to break them.

But it's okay, because 'my bucket is full', laddie!

Aah... here's your chance to do a little more Medieval re-enacement! Take said bucket, open your front window, yell "En garde!" and fling the contents out into the street... Just be careful that your brains don't go out with the rest of the busket contents...

[edited 'cause it's damnable cold outside, and my fingers haven't thawed out yet from the drive to work. You remember work, don't you Seanachai? That's where you do something useful for someone and they pay you for it. Just to make sure you hadn't forgotten...]

Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

Aah... here's your chance to do a little more Medieval re-enacement! Take said bucket, open your front window, yell "En garde!" and fling the contents out into the street... Just be careful that your brains don't go out with the rest of the busket contents...

Bah, the correct phrase is gardez l'eau.

No wonder the people downstairs don't like you.

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

No wonder the people downstairs don't like you. </font>

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

No wonder the people downstairs don't like you. </font>