**** ROW IV (part 4) ****

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kingfish,

Cuzn has informed me he's on vacation through 2 August. No resolution thus far concerning my situation, other than to note that the solar flares and geomagnetic storms have mucked up browser boot time (up to some 3 minutes) and repeatedly made not just Internet use difficult, but even the word processor, where work no longer Saves As properly.

Would revert to stone tablets, but how would I post?

Regards,

John Kettler

Kingfish,

Cuzn has informed me he's on vacation through 2 August. No resolution thus far concerning my situation, other than to note that the solar flares and geomagnetic storms have mucked up browser boot time (up to some 3 minutes) and repeatedly made not just Internet use difficult, but even the word processor, where work no longer Saves As properly.

Regards,

John Kettler

Kingfish,

Regards,

John Kettler

Esteemed Opponents,

I placed a call to Kingfish earlier today, in time for him to get back to me despite his East Coast U.S. location (am in California myself). Regrettably, I didn't get him, only the answering machine, and have not yet gotten a return call. Once Kingfish and I have had a chance to hash out a few things, you will receive an update. I'm well aware that much remains undone on the combat front, and I apologize for the delay and the resultant inconvenience.

Regards,

John Kettler

Esteemed Opponents,

I placed a call to Kingfish earlier today, in time for him to get back to me despite his East Coast U.S. location (am in California myself). Regrettably, I didn't get him, only the answering machine, and have not yet gotten a return call. Once Kingfish and I have had a chance to hash out a few things, you will receive an update. I'm well aware that much remains undone on the combat front, and I apologize for the delay and the resultant inconvenience.

Regards,

John Kettler

Esteemed Opponents,

Regards,

John Kettler