**** ROW IV (part 4) ****

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to applaud the designer of "Wolf". What an unbelievably fun scenario. We just finished up our game and I must say each movie left me on the edge of my seat sobbing, sometimes in joy and sometimes in anguish. What a ride it was!

History will never forget my brave British pixels!

iik

I want to applaud the designer of "Wolf". What an unbelievably fun scenario. We just finished up our game and I must say each movie left me on the edge of my seat sobbing, sometimes in joy and sometimes in anguish. What a ride it was!

iik

iik

Just finished Methode Champenois and I want to take this opportunity to thank the designer for a wonderful scenario. I had a lot of fun playing it and really enjoyed the challenges. If only it was a few minutes longer though...

Will send scores in to Kingfish tomorrow once I receive back the end-game turn from my opponent in Europe.

Just finished Methode Champenois and I want to take this opportunity to thank the designer for a wonderful scenario. I had a lot of fun playing it and really enjoyed the challenges. If only it was a few minutes longer though...

Will send scores in to Kingfish tomorrow once I receive back the end-game turn from my opponent in Europe.

Andrew,

Your turn has just been sent. A hard fought battle indeed, and the map layout was just perfect.

Also, I do not understand Andrew when he "complains" about the scenario being to short.

The way I see it, 2 turns less would make this scenario a whole lot better! :D

Seriously though, a great scenario, and the first ROW map I completed was an absolute blast! Thanks to the map designer, and I hope I will be able to complete an AAR.

Now where's that wolf turn...

Eduard

Andrew,

Your turn has just been sent. A hard fought battle indeed, and the map layout was just perfect.

Also, I do not understand Andrew when he "complains" about the scenario being to short.

Seriously though, a great scenario, and the first ROW map I completed was an absolute blast! Thanks to the map designer, and I hope I will be able to complete an AAR.

Eduard

Andrew,

Eduard