**** ROW IV (part 2) ****

Kingfish

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this thread is full anyway, so what about starting a two-part thread for ROW4:

- RoW4 official annoucements

- RoW4 player coordination (John et all progress and email trouble etc.)

Obviously that only makes sense if the official thread is made sticky, otherwise we would have to bump it permanently which would be the same as John posting often.

I think this thread is full anyway, so what about starting a two-part thread for ROW4:

Obviously that only makes sense if the official thread is made sticky, otherwise we would have to bump it permanently which would be the same as John posting often.

First post is edited to include tourney deadline and Holien's updated AAR rules.

As for starting 2 threads, I would prefer to keep things in one location. If we need to cut down on the number of postings then we shall do so, but if it's not bothering anyone then let it ride.

As for asking one of the board admins to make the ROW thread a sticky, while I would love to see it, I feel that there are other threads that deserve that status more than we do (Bug thread comes to mind). Besides, its not like we have a problem staying on page 1 ;)

First post is edited to include tourney deadline and Holien's updated AAR rules.

As for starting 2 threads, I would prefer to keep things in one location. If we need to cut down on the number of postings then we shall do so, but if it's not bothering anyone then let it ride.

As for asking one of the board admins to make the ROW thread a sticky, while I would love to see it, I feel that there are other threads that deserve that status more than we do (Bug thread comes to mind). Besides, its not like we have a problem staying on page 1 ;)