**** ROW IV (part 2) ****

Kingfish

Originally posted by Kingfish:

An example:

ROW IV - South of Vevi

King (axis) - 65

Fish (allied) - 35

That's interesting, I thought the super sophisticated scoring system you used, had a better plan than just 65-35. Is there more to it than that or is that it? :confused:

Panther Commander

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Kingfish:

An example:

ROW IV - South of Vevi

King (axis) - 65

Fish (allied) - 35

That's interesting, I thought the super sophisticated scoring system you used, had a better plan than just 65-35. Is there more to it than that or is that it? :confused:

Panther Commander

Originally posted by Panther Commander:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kingfish:

An example:

ROW IV - South of Vevi

King (axis) - 65

Fish (allied) - 35

Panther Commander </font>

An example:

ROW IV - South of Vevi

King (axis) - 65

Fish (allied) - 35

An example:

ROW IV - South of Vevi

King (axis) - 65

Fish (allied) - 35

Kingfish, shock trooper and troops,

Following multiple failed attempts to reach someone

who could actually help me at my ISP, I finally found someone with his head screwed on. After I read him the nits and grits reproduced above, he rooted around and came up with some sort of Comcast.net tech notice, the gist of which was that because some "genius" with a Comcast account spammed, sorbs.net (the Black Hole site) had blocked one of six of Comcast's E-mail servers, meaning outgoing E-mail has a 1/6 chance of being sent from the blocked server and bouncing on the antispam wall. Have managed to do this twice. Wait! It gets worse.

Comcast is working with sorbs.net to resolve the problem, and thinks it may be a week until the sorbs.net workaround is ready to run, assuming it even works. Meanwhile, there is NO solution available from Comcast.

Since I've had no similar problems with anyone else's turns in RoW IV, I am going to treat this as an isolated problem and take Kingfish up on his kind turn relay offer. Kingfish, check your E-mail in the next ten minutes or so, for shock trooper's turn will be there.

I apologize for the disruption and inconvenience. Kingfish, many thanks!

Regards,

John Kettler

who could actually help me at my ISP, I finally found someone with his head screwed on. After I read him the nits and grits reproduced above, he rooted around and came up with some sort of Comcast.net tech notice, the gist of which was that because some "genius" with a Comcast account spammed, sorbs.net (the Black Hole site) had blocked one of six of Comcast's E-mail servers, meaning outgoing E-mail has a 1/6 chance of being sent from the blocked server and bouncing on the antispam wall. Have managed to do this twice. Wait! It gets worse.

Comcast is working with sorbs.net to resolve the problem, and thinks it may be a week until the sorbs.net workaround is ready to run, assuming it even works. Meanwhile, there is NO solution available from Comcast.

Since I've had no similar problems with anyone else's turns in RoW IV, I am going to treat this as an isolated problem and take Kingfish up on his kind turn relay offer. Kingfish, check your E-mail in the next ten minutes or so, for shock trooper's turn will be there.

Regards,

John Kettler

Regards,

John Kettler

Kingfish,

Pain amplifier? Much worse! As for your reply by E-mail, your throughput's very much on par with what I've been doing, so we're in great shape.

Charl,

Felt like treating myself last night, so broke out the 2000 Avondale Shiraz from the donative. Not only was it wonderful in its own right as a beverage with dinner, but it was a superb ingredient for my made from scratch cioppino, which was dinner. Many thanks!

Regards,

John Kettler

Kingfish,

Pain amplifier? Much worse! As for your reply by E-mail, your throughput's very much on par with what I've been doing, so we're in great shape.

Charl,

Felt like treating myself last night, so broke out the 2000 Avondale Shiraz from the donative. Not only was it wonderful in its own right as a beverage with dinner, but it was a superb ingredient for my made from scratch cioppino, which was dinner. Many thanks!

Regards,

John Kettler

Kingfish,

Charl,

Regards,

John Kettler

Yo - Panther Commander (Steve Overton) - clean out your INBOX.

------------------

Your message was rejected by mx1.mail.yahoo.com for the following reason:

delivery error: dd Sorry, your message to sro_cm@yahoo.com cannot be delivered. This account is over quota. - mta147.mail.sc5.yahoo.com

The following recipients did not receive this message:

sro_cm@yahoo.com

-------------------

------------------

delivery error: dd Sorry, your message to sro_cm@yahoo.com cannot be delivered. This account is over quota. - mta147.mail.sc5.yahoo.com

sro_cm@yahoo.com

-------------------

------------------

sro_cm@yahoo.com

-------------------

Originally posted by Brent Pollock:

------------------

sro_cm@yahoo.com

-------------------

It's cleaned it just doesn't like the 3.7 meg files you sent if there is anything else in there.

So send away buddy.

Panther Commander

------------------

sro_cm@yahoo.com

-------------------

It's cleaned it just doesn't like the 3.7 meg files you sent if there is anything else in there.

So send away buddy.

Panther Commander

------------------

sro_cm@yahoo.com

-------------------

So send away buddy.

Panther Commander