**** ROW IV (part 2) ****

Kingfish

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andrew Kulin,

Aaaaiiiieeeee!!!! (wails, gnashes teeth, puts on sackcloth and ashes)

Kingfish,

Ace Pilot continues to generate turns at a commendable rate. If memory serves, our fight's nearing an end, a process I advanced by responding to his turn. KR has also been heard from and replied to. Suppose I should start a new post, but I'm too tired right now.

Regards,

John Kettler

[ April 02, 2004, 05:28 AM: Message edited by: John Kettler ]

Andrew Kulin,

Kingfish,

Ace Pilot continues to generate turns at a commendable rate. If memory serves, our fight's nearing an end, a process I advanced by responding to his turn. KR has also been heard from and replied to. Suppose I should start a new post, but I'm too tired right now.

Regards,

John Kettler

Andrew Kulin,

Kingfish,

Regards,

John Kettler

Originally posted by Holien:

Methinks Mr D will be in Europe around then...

You had better get busy...

BTW remember to give us Europens a heads up when you are over here.

H

Whoops, just noticed this....unfortunately, my plans fell through for the D-Day event with the Winnipeg Rifles, however, I did get a nice invite to an event in Ottawa which I will be attending instead...

H

Whoops, just noticed this....unfortunately, my plans fell through for the D-Day event with the Winnipeg Rifles, however, I did get a nice invite to an event in Ottawa which I will be attending instead...

H

Kingfish,

Heard from Lindan today and responded in kind. Ace Pilot and I got another round in (may finish our fight this weekend), but I regret to say that having finally gotten commo sorted out with shock trooper, Fate has dealt us another blow--holiday on his end--gone for a week. No parting turn either. Good news! Lindan sent another turn, so I mimicked him. We're nearing the end.

Regards,

John Kettler

[ April 03, 2004, 05:37 AM: Message edited by: John Kettler ]

Kingfish,

Heard from Lindan today and responded in kind. Ace Pilot and I got another round in (may finish our fight this weekend), but I regret to say that having finally gotten commo sorted out with shock trooper, Fate has dealt us another blow--holiday on his end--gone for a week. No parting turn either. Good news! Lindan sent another turn, so I mimicked him. We're nearing the end.

Regards,

John Kettler

Kingfish,

Regards,

John Kettler