**** ROW IV (part 2) ****

Kingfish

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

I can't seem to find any kind of reference to when the Tourney started, and which is the deadline day for completions?

Feb 15th was the launch date, and the tourney has a 120-day deadline. That makes Monday, June 14th the last day to get scores in. If all goes well I should have prelim scores by Wednesday / Thursday at the latest - and - if all goes really well (all AARs in early and evaluated) we may be able to launch the finals that weekend.

I can't seem to find any kind of reference to when the Tourney started, and which is the deadline day for completions?

Feb 15th was the launch date, and the tourney has a 120-day deadline. That makes Monday, June 14th the last day to get scores in. If all goes well I should have prelim scores by Wednesday / Thursday at the latest - and - if all goes really well (all AARs in early and evaluated) we may be able to launch the finals that weekend.