• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Song time

When routine bites hard, and ambitions are low

And resentment rides high, but emotions won't grow

And we're changing our ways, taking different roads

Then love, love will tear us apart again --

Why is the bedroom so cold? You've turned away on your side

Is my timing that flawed - our respect run so dry?

Yet there's still this appeal that we've kept through our liv

Love, love will tear us apart again --

You cry out in your sleep - all my failings expose

There's a taste in my mouth, as desperation takes hold

Just that something so good just can't function no more

When love, love will tear us apart again --

Rabbit,You are so Monty...

Love

Alice (without trade mark)

Originally posted by v42below:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I agree wholeheartedly lad, now ... where do you propose we go to find this, who was it again ... oh yes ... </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Justacar

chap. Sounds like a dangerous man to me, I for one will be glad to see him impeached.

Joe </font>

Originally posted by CMplayer:

Speaking of which, Joe Xia, why aren't I listed as a kaniggit in good standing? Our little byte battle (I remember it well.. especially the bit about the trucks) was my fifth pool game iirc.

Quit ya moan'in!

Joe has me down as a common Kannniggett instead of the Seniour Kanniggett I so rightfully am and you don't see me complain'in..

PS. Its great to be me.

Originally posted by Stuka:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by CMplayer:

Speaking of which, Joe Xia, why aren't I listed as a kaniggit in good standing? Our little byte battle (I remember it well.. especially the bit about the trucks) was my fifth pool game iirc.

Quit ya moan'in!

Joe has me down as a common Kannniggett instead of the Seniour Kanniggett I so rightfully am and you don't see me complain'in..

PS. Its great to be me. </font>

Have we sent that Alksei the Dvornik thing to Coventry yet? If not, I think we should consider it. Songs without italics are like Joe without poo on his head - unusual and unsatisfactory.

Interesting, I recall not that long ago that a certain Squire came to me with hat in hand begging the boon of being considered for Knighthood, pretty much as a charity case, donchaknow, certainly pro-bono.

Oh THEN he was all smiles and "Oh please Justicar I'd be ever so fine a Knight and it's not my fault after all and couldn't we just make an exception in this case since I'm young and labor under the handicap of living in Australia. Okay I may have lied about the Australia part but it's pretty much a given that anyone living in Australia is under a severe handicap ... look at Mace ... I wouldn't suggest looking at Stuka, put you right off your food so it will.

And I, being the sentimental and kindly sort that I am, agreed to cut the lad some slack and lo and behold he became ... a Knight of the CessPool!

Now of course, I suffer from the slings and arrows of this selfsame Knight. Kids these days you know, no gratitude, no sense of nobelesse obligado ... whatever.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Interesting, I recall not that long ago that a certain Squire came to me with hat in hand begging the boon of being considered for Knighthood, pretty much as a charity case, donchaknow, certainly pro-bono.

Oh THEN he was all smiles and "Oh please Justicar I'd be ever so fine a Knight and it's not my fault after all and couldn't we just make an exception in this case since I'm young and labor under the handicap of living in Australia. Okay I may have lied about the Australia part but it's pretty much a given that anyone living in Australia is under a severe handicap ... look at Mace ... I wouldn't suggest looking at Stuka, put you right off your food so it will.

And I, being the sentimental and kindly sort that I am, agreed to cut the lad some slack and lo and behold he became ... a Knight of the CessPool!

Now of course, I suffer from the slings and arrows of this selfsame Knight. Kids these days you know, no gratitude, no sense of nobelesse obligado ... whatever.

Joe

A fairly accurate recollection of events - a rarity for you these days, Joe, so - congratulations. However, being true to your old self, you forgot to make a point.

Originally posted by dalem:

Where is the False Pope Seanachai?!?!?!?

Engaged in Papal duties.

BTW, our besieging armies are nearing your gates. Better surrender now before your whole population is put to the sword. Right now, we could cut a deal so that you are the only one hanged, drawn and quartered. Later on...it could go hard.

Michael

Originally posted by Lars:

you could post a pic of a wolf this time.

That was very thoughtful of you, Lars, thank you. You're the only kaniggit around here I really trust. The candid and forthright way you issue 'run' commands to all your infantry on turn one bespeaks your guileless nature. So I would like to ask you a favor.

Would you please memorize the face of the lady in the picture below?

fws%2520employee%2520holds%2520endangered%2520red%2520wolf%2520pups.jpg

I have reason to believe she is the one who kidnapped my rightfully owned wolf pups last autumn in a vile perversion of justice. Do let me know if you should discover anything of her, or the pups' wherabouts. The reward is a crate of Swedish beer.

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Andreas:

Donaudampfschiffahrtsgesellschaftskapitänspatents- ausgabestellenvorstandsassistentenschreibstubenhocker

The wet Dona sells the Captain's weenie to the assistant scribe then hocks a loogie?

</font>

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Do you have a larger version of that picture, CM? I'd like to put it up on my wall. Just in case.

Okay, here, but be careful. I think they're logging IPs so unless you use an internet cafe they might be paying you a five a.m. visit. I'd advise you to wear underwear the next few weeks, just in case.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Do you have a larger version of that picture, CM? I'd like to put it up on my wall. Just in case.

Okay, here, but be careful. I think they're logging IPs so unless you use an internet cafe they might be paying you a five a.m. visit. I'd advise you to wear underwear the next few weeks, just in case. </font>

Originally posted by Andreas:

Can't believe I am still a Senior Knight. How long do I have to be gone, and what's up with that picture?

It's a label you're branded with for life, like 'ex-crim' for example.

Mace

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Nor should you

Actually he should.

My understanding of the initial decree defined 'senior-kinniget' as anyone who posted in the initial 100+ page Peng Challenge and who continued posting from then on......and let's face it, we Aussie's persist like a blowfly around dung.

So Stuka is a Senior-Kinniget! *razz*

Mace

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Nor should you

Actually he should.

My understanding of the initial decree defined 'senior-kinniget' as anyone who posted in the initial 100+ page Peng Challenge and who continued posting from then on......and let's face it, we Aussie's persist like a blowfly around dung.

So Stuka is a Senior-Kinniget! *razz*

Mace </font>

Originally posted by dalem:

Or it can happen by Decree, as in my case. Or by Drunken Decree, as happened to Papa Khann the other night.

Actually Dalem's correct.

The Old uns, Peng, Seanachai and Berli, can decree anything they want.

And I think our fine ladies have their ear as well.

So I know exactly who to suck up to. Definitely not this Justicar fellow because he can be overridden!

Mace

Have we sent that Alksei the Dvornik thing to Coventry yet? If not, I think we should consider it. Songs without italics are like Joe without poo on his head - unusual and unsatisfactory.

No need to...I'm leaving the bus..Pa-pa Mister S..

..hmm...and you need italics to understand the song,You pretty below ...

Love

Alice (closing the door)

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Or it can happen by Decree, as in my case. Or by Drunken Decree, as happened to Papa Khann the other night.

Actually Dalem's correct.

The Old uns, Peng, Seanachai and Berli, can decree anything they want.

And I think our fine ladies have their ear as well.

So I know exactly who to suck up to. Definitely not this Justicar fellow because he can be overridden!

Mace </font>

I have reason to believe she is the one who kidnapped my rightfully owned wolf pups last autumn in a vile perversion of justice. Do let me know if you should discover anything of her, or the pups' wherabouts. The reward is a crate of Swedish beer.

Geez, now I'm torn. Save the wolves from CMplayer's vile depredations? Or get a case of whatever passes for beer in Sweden?

Hmm.....

Bye bye wolves....