Ghastly Mud Bale's Throat of Weary Truffles

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Becket:

"Well, I'm back," he said, to no one's surprise, or interest, or care, or concern, or notice, or relief, well, really just to no one, it's a wonder why anyone would respond to this post, except to point out how numbingly ditztacular it is, of the caliber expected from hemophiliac princes and talking dogs, slapstick puppets or the voice in your head that instead of driving you into a homicidal rage puts you into a state of catatonic boredom.

Tattoo and the Manatee-Scene 17

Tattoo: There is something amiss, if the Soviet Union has collapsed then this satellite transmission shouldn't be occuring.

Manatee: You're right, old friend, if, the Soviet Union has collapsed.

Tattoo: You don't mean?

Manatee: I do, you remember the pin that Uzi-weilding hooker on the top of that cellular tower was wearing on her torn jeanskirt?

Tattoo: Of course, but I thought it was just a fashion statement.

Manatee: It's the same as the one I just found on that Siberian nuclear chemist's bathrobe. Better warm up the Commanche, we need to get to NORAD in thirty-six minutes or the good old U.S. of A is about to suffer a surprise attack that'll make Pearl Harbor look like a Calvin and Hobbes summer snowball.

Enter some Dufus, who speaks just as Tattoo and Manatee are leaving.

Becket: Well, I'm back.

End of scene

Arrrrrr.

An e-mail arrived for Soddball with a tame little scenario in it (Btw, don't quite your day job). So, I do the setup and send it back. Next, I get a whining e-mail from him complaining that the file is corrupt (what'd the idiot expect?). Very well, I says, I'll send the little vicar Soddball a file as pure as the new fallen snow. And then silence. Ok, maybe he forgot how to use his e-mail (easy enough to imagine), I'll send another. Silence.

WHERE'S MY FREALIN' TURN YOU WORTHLESS PILE OF GOODALE DROPPINGS!?

Angry out loud :mad: :mad: :mad:

Life as a champagne-quaffing, international jet-setting, bird magnet isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Turns will be slow or non-existent until after the weekend. Apologies to Snarker, Dave, Axe and anybody else I've forgotten for the complete lack of TNT.

Oh the humanity :(

Teddy

Edited for extra :mad:

Originally posted by Elijah Meeks:

I get it now. This is like some kind of discount, knock-off Cesspool. Like Hello Cat clocks that look mysteriously like a Japanese icon of a similar name, right? So are all you guys made in Taiwan, or is it just a theme that you adopt because your neurons are wound a little loose?

But why, pray tell, are there Poolers in here? When did it start? What's the history of this mystery, I ask. And why on God's green earth haven't you guys started pairing up (No not like that, Bauhaus, oh, hey, there you are, you know Dalem's in the Pool doing the same act. Oh, that's why you've come over here... Have you tried to talk about it? Really? Ew. Sit down.) and fighting for honor, glory and cheesecake photos of the Queen, who shall die a thousand deaths if I have anything to say about it, what with her dethroning, dismounting, destabilizing and wearing white after Labor Day (Well, yes, I know it was white lingerie, and quite fetching, Emma, but certain fashion mores are unquestionable). Hunh? Who's in charge here, anyway? The manatee? The tattoo? Hmmm, The Tattoo and the Manatee, I see a promising Ludlum-esque espionage flick in the making...

Ahem, arrrr.

Edited for a slightly more manly, Arrrrrrr!

We've been running for over a year. The Poolers started poking their noses around the door in August, when they realised that the bitter, insane, furious Molten TNT tasted better than the cess-streaked stuff.

Apart from a tiresome attack of poetry when the Poolers turn up they're welcome, so long as they Hurl Bitter, FURIOUS, molten TNT from their crispy lips!.

All hail to MasterGoodale, Jewel-Crowned Grandmaster TNT Chucker and worst CM player this side of Mars.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I get it now. This is like some kind of discount, knock-off Cesspool. !

Actually it's more a Cesspool for people who don't want all the rules and regulations of the Cesspool. At least that was the ideal. The reality is that it's for people who can't read the rules of the Cesspool.

fighting for honor, glory and cheesecake photos of the Queen, who shall die a thousand deaths if I have anything to say about it, what with her dethroning, dismounting, destabilizing and wearing white after Labor Day (Well, yes, I know it was white lingerie, and quite fetching, Emma, but certain fashion mores are unquestionable). Ahem, arrrr.

If I am to die I should be allowed at least one last request right?

*Thinks*

If I play my cards right I could.. come out.. on top.

Alas... cheesecake is a thing of the past for me these days.. Being Queen requires me to wear the most tightest of corserts and I can hardly breath as it is...

Thinks back to the days when she used to love that luxury cheesecake Persephone made *Sigh*

Yes.. as I was saying....

If I give up my Crown to you Sir Meeks, do I get to take off these corsets and raid the fridge?

Originally posted by Capt Jack Sparrow:

Edited for a slightly more manly, Arrrrrrr!

Can't breathe.... can't breathe....

*Faints*

ARGAHRHAHHGHGGHRRRR!!!!

Angry out loud maggots!! :mad: :mad:

I have an Imperial Buttload of molten TNT, held in seething oak casks, matured on the bodies of slithering Krauts who scream ARGHAHARHGARAHG as they are crushed by the casks, and I'm going to slather tonight!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Soddball:

ARGAHRHAHHGHGGHRRRR!!!!

I have an Imperial Buttload of molten TNT, held in seething oak casks, matured on the bodies of slithering Krauts who scream ARGHAHARHGARAHG as they are crushed by the casks, and I'm going to slather tonight!!

Does this mean you're useless pixel puppets are prepping for "The Charge of the Louse Brigade"? :mad:

Time to break out the highly unstable, bitterly explosive Brit Belly Busting ammo. Oh, yes, maggot!!! No mercy for your useless, belly crawling tubes of puss, Snakeballs!!!!

:mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

ARGAHRHAHHGHGGHRRRR!!!!

Does this mean you're useless pixel puppets are prepping for "The Charge of the Louse Brigade"? :mad:

Time to break out the highly unstable, bitterly explosive Brit Belly Busting ammo. Oh, yes, maggot!!! No mercy for your useless, belly crawling tubes of puss, Snakeballs!!!!

:mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Kitty:

Snark, 86, Sieg is playing but isn't in an alliance. We're playing. Mace WILL be playing in 30 mins. Will there be another Waffle Fiefdom or are we all on our own?

Kitty

I've started the alliance - use Smopes art as our symbol. if I've left anyone out, aske them to message me and I'll send an invite out to them.

Our motto is "We'll go through you like a Denny's breakfast special". :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by GJK:

:mad: :mad: :mad: ...and all that other stuff....

What other stuff?

GRGRGAAAAAAARGHGHRRRARRGH!!!!? Puss? Angry, bitter TNT?

SPIT IT OUT, YOU BUTTERY-BELLIED MAGGOT WANNABEE!!!!! :mad: :mad:

With a war face like that you couldn't chuck TNT if a woodchuck could chuck wood! :mad: :mad: :mad:

GGRRAGAHAGRHRGAHAGRGHHAGGR

Angry Out Loudest :mad: :mad:

To make up for the lack of TNT in the battle( :rolleyes: )between me and Axe .I figured id try and get even the best way i knew how......by taking it out on his armor! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

OWNED.jpg

[ January 23, 2004, 01:26 PM: Message edited by: nevermind ]

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

Snark, 86, Sieg is playing but isn't in an alliance. We're playing. Mace WILL be playing in 30 mins. Will there be another Waffle Fiefdom or are we all on our own?

Kitty

I've started the alliance - use Smopes art as our symbol. if I've left anyone out, aske them to message me and I'll send an invite out to them.

Our motto is "We'll go through you like a Denny's breakfast special". :mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Not Seanachai.

Now why you had to bold his name? It's like "please Seanachos, please enlight us with your witty posts, thou great penguin, even if we maggots are not even worthy of licking yer boots".

Slithering bent-over maggot! :mad:

"Turn, beer, turn, beer", wrote Axemaggot. "Pace me."

He better have bought a dozen kegs and counted each one as a beer, else HE DRINKS BEER LIKE A LIMP-WRISTED GIRLY MAN!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

:mad: :mad: Stupid PBEM helper won't work for the trust/fast mode. I could plot the turn fine but it says it can't support my resolution when it tries to enter the view phase.

Fuerte -- fix or do sumfink.