Ghastly Mud Bale's Throat of Weary Truffles

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Axe2121:

And lest someone try to give me 50 lashes with a wet noodle, I love PBEM helper. Only freaky people from Ohio, Indiana, Alabama and parts unknown don't use it. :mad:

Add England and Finland to the list. :mad: :mad: :mad: (I think Keke has a tech excuse that it won't run on his system, though; Soddball's excuse is stupidity.)

I can't see how you could have 8 or so games running and not use PBEM helper.

Originally posted by Keke:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Not Seanachai.

Now why you had to bold his name? It's like "please Seanachos, please enlight us with your witty posts, thou great penguin, even if we maggots are not even worthy of licking yer boots".

Slithering bent-over maggot! :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Snarker:

By the gods of all that is flamey and 'splodie what the grrrrr is that? Some kind of Canadian Army mascot, no doubt. :mad: :mad:

Come now. I introduced you to Sparky the Fire Safety Dog when we played the first version of Inferno. Respressed that memory already? :mad:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

By the gods of all that is flamey and 'splodie what the grrrrr is that? Some kind of Canadian Army mascot, no doubt. :mad: :mad:

Come now. I introduced you to Sparky the Fire Safety Dog when we played the first version of Inferno. Respressed that memory already? :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Becket:

And lest someone try to give me 50 lashes with a wet noodle, I love PBEM helper. Only freaky people from Ohio, Indiana, Alabama and parts unknown don't use it. :mad:

Add England and Finland to the list. :mad: :mad: :mad: (I think Keke has a tech excuse that it won't run on his system, though; Soddball's excuse is stupidity.)

I can't see how you could have 8 or so games running and not use PBEM helper. </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Becket:

I can't see how you could have 8 or so games running and not use PBEM helper. </font>

Originally posted by Becket:

Of PBEMS and mythology....

Ragnarok has drawn to a close.

burn.jpg

My evil and cowardly arch-nemesis Snarker managed a draw against me in the CMAK edition of Inferno even though it was 55-45 for me in percentage points. :mad: :mad:

Like Sisyphus, I will try to push the rock up the hill against Snarker once again.

sisyphus.jpg

Or, more accurately, I will let him peck at my liver like the eagle and Prometheus.

prometheus.gif

Playing Snarker is like being cast into the fifth level of Dante's Inferno, reserved for the Wrathful and the Gloomy. They spend their time here either tearing at each other in anger or gurgling in the black mud below. This level contains all those who lived crude, vindictive lives.

inferno.jpg

So, another game then?

They spend their time here either tearing at each other in anger or gurgling in the black mud below.

That's progress for you, you used to have to die before you got to do cool stuff like that, now thanks to BFC we have two threads where we can do it in this life.

GGRRGGAAHAHAGRGRHHAGGRHRHGAH

Where are all you MAGGOTS?

Axe for the love of Furious Molten TNT,some of us are on dial-up and it takes an hour to download your purdy pictures :mad: :mad: Secondly,you should rag on me for whinning in that email.I'm a big boy and i both deserve it and can take it :mad: :mad: :mad: (The ridicule i mean.You damn pervs!)

POP GUNS I SAY,POP GUNS!!!!! :mad: :mad:

[ January 24, 2004, 01:46 PM: Message edited by: nevermind ]

Originally posted by Soddball:

I've finished demolishing my dad's garage (and putting a nail through my foot in the process) and I'm off up the pub to pickle the Tetanus germs. :mad:

Damn soddy,when you recieve a bad turn,you just walk it off man.I mean damn,your own dads garage?

:eek: tongue.gif:D

Thats some seriously angry TNT your trying to dish out :mad: :mad: :D

[ January 24, 2004, 03:05 PM: Message edited by: nevermind ]

Wankers!

My girlfriend is giving me grief because one of the girls up the pub keeps lusting after me and isn't desperately subtle about it.

Do I ditch both the bitches and become a poof or what? :mad: :mad:

I porked everyone's mothers, even the still-warm dead ones. Cockknockers. :mad: :mad: :mad:

ANGRY OUT LOUD WEASEL SHAGGERS!!!!!!

Originally posted by Soddball:

Wankers!

My girlfriend is giving me grief because one of the girls up the pub keeps lusting after me and isn't desperately subtle about it.

Do I ditch both the bitches and become a poof or what? :mad: :mad:

I porked everyone's mothers, even the still-warm dead ones. Cockknockers. :mad: :mad: :mad:

ANGRY OUT LOUD WEASEL SHAGGERS!!!!!!

Maggot!!!! Ditch both? How about making them prove who's more worthy? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sorry, maggots, a few of us have been playing "Fiefdom" again. Snarker is filling in admirably for Becket as the leader of the Cheery Waffle alliance. He is ably assisted by the maggots 86smopuim and a very intoxicated Soddball. Mace and Kitty, those peculiar <font size=1>peng</font size=1>Waffles, also are very much in the forefront of the alliance.

I, on the other hand, am a fellow-traveller with the Cheery Waffleheads. Kitty has her eye on me to keep me from raiding the alliances bank account - again!

Anyway, it's been a full day with Fiefdom turns and CMAK turns. More tomorrow. :D:D:D