Ghastly Mud Bale's Throat of Weary Truffles

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems Rollers were saving up and using Boots as a ruse for Angus. Gits were piling all their money and we weren't attacking them. Differnt strategy next round! No alliance with 'em. And Sieg may have played us by telling us to watch for the attacks.

Oh, Axe - somebody did announce Fiefdom was up again... I think. You were AWOL for a bit.

Kitty - Kahlad attacked you with 40000 knights and 10000 inf and you wiped him.

[ January 26, 2004, 10:51 PM: Message edited by: Snarker ]

Originally posted by Snarker:

It seems Rollers were saving up and using Boots as a ruse for Angus. Gits were piling all their money and we weren't attacking them. Differnt strategy next round! No alliance with 'em. And Sieg may have played us by telling us to watch for the attacks.

Oh, Axe - somebody did announce Fiefdom was up again... I think. You were AWOL for a bit.

Yeah, we should just attack everyone next time. =) And maybe Becket will play too and Berli will earlier. Still we did pretty good considering they were so much biggger than us. The way I see it, we won because we were at the top of the alliances that were our size.

Axe - I announced Fiefdom was up. =(

Kitty

That's awesome guys!!!! Very impressive, I'm psyched you did so well. Wish I could have played.

Continuing a recent theme, I will be travelling tomorrow and wednesday (maybe more) and will not be able to return any turns until Weds. night at the earliest. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Becket:

That's awesome guys!!!! Very impressive, I'm psyched you did so well. Wish I could have played.

Continuing a recent theme, I will be travelling tomorrow and wednesday (maybe more) and will not be able to return any turns until Weds. night at the earliest. :mad: :mad: :mad:

We kicked ass, Becket! Will you be able to play next time? =)

Kitty

Originally posted by 86smopuim:

So you @ss munches could win even with my HUGE donation to the cause?

Next game, I'm going a-viking. It was fun stealing all their money, pisses them off and making them show their teeth.

Mopi!!!!!! *hugs* You helped us finish second though! And second is as good as first against 12 - 1 odds!!! EEEW! I hugged you! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Kitty

GGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad: redface.gif :mad: redface.gif :mad: redface.gif :mad: redface.gif

Y'know, I think I'm a-gettin' the hang of this place.