Ghastly Mud Bale's Throat of Weary Truffles

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For anyone that cares, I just slathered Dave H again, with about a 4.5:1 kill ratio.

No wonder NONE of you have the stones to take me on for sigs. I am just so damn great you know you will lose and have to live with the sig shame for a month.

Oh yeah, and the ONE game I lost, to what his name, was only due to the fortifications bug in CMBB.

Oh yeah, and about 2 days ago, I slathered Wally bob with a tactical victory on a map that gave him all the advantages. GRGRGGAGAGGAGR!!!!!

That opens up 2 PBEM slots which I am sure not a man jack one of you will fill, for fear of my ALL MIGHTY FURY!!!! GRGRGGRAAGAGGAGRGRGRGHHH Stupid grass eaters.

Originally posted by 86smopuim:

For anyone that cares, I just slathered Dave H again, with about a 4.5:1 kill ratio.

No wonder NONE of you have the stones to take me on for sigs. I am just so damn great you know you will lose and have to live with the sig shame for a month.

Oh yeah, and the ONE game I lost, to what his name, was only due to the fortifications bug in CMBB.

TURNS YOU SOBER BUGGER, SEND ME TURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by dalem:

TURNS YOU SOBER BUGGER, SEND ME TURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh dont worry about that Mr Dalem, you'll get your turn tonight. Oh yes... slathered in a heavy cream sauce of of TNT.

And for the record, I found a bottle of Kettle One, so like any self respecting Waffler, I am far from sober. GRGRGGAGAGAGAGGRGRGRGRHHHH!

And for the record, I found a bottle of Kettle One, so like any self respecting Waffler, I am far from sober. GRGRGGAGAGAGAGGRGRGRGRHHHH!

That's all it takes?????

Booze, turns, and Caps Lock?

Oh no, I am a CHEEKY WOBBLER!!!!!!

NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Snarker:

Fiefdom just ended.

****e.... That's right wait till I finally go get some sleep..

Still, it was fun kicking DaveH Soddball and Snarkers arse while it lasted..

Sheesh... never been that hooked on a game since way back in my half life days...

I'm totally devastated that it ended before I wiped out that Fey git.... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Little ****e really got my back up. I did take him out quite a few times though... :D

Oh yes... BERLI your attempt at attacking me was totally useless.. You should know better than to mess with your Queen .. and Mace .. you totally demolished my army... :(:D

Just as well you're our Grue and resident sheep shagger or you would be hanging from the neck in the MBT ;):D

Originally posted by YK2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

Fiefdom just ended.

****e.... That's right wait till I finally go get some sleep..

Still, it was fun kicking DaveH Soddball and Snarkers arse while it lasted..

Sheesh... never been that hooked on a game since way back in my half life days...

I'm totally devastated that it ended before I wiped out that Fey git.... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Little ****e really got my back up. I did take him out quite a few times though... :D

Oh yes... BERLI your attempt at attacking me was totally useless.. You should know better than to mess with your Queen .. and Mace .. you totally demolished my army... :(:D

Just as well you're our Grue and resident sheep shagger or you would be hanging from the neck in the MBT ;):D </font>

I agree, fiefdom is truely evil. THe thing is, its the same basic text based game as way way way back as in the 80s. "The Oregon Trail". Anyone remember 300 baud modems :mad: :mad: :mad:

Edited to add obligatory dont kill the waffler thread comment: Never been addicted to a game like that since I bought CMBO. Run, dont walk, to your nearest web browser and hand fist loads of cash to BF.C for one of their many fine game selections.

[ January 27, 2004, 03:18 AM: Message edited by: 86smopuim ]

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

I agree, fiefdom is truely evil. THe thing is, its the same basic text based game as way way way back as in the 80s. "The Oregon Trail". Anyone remember 300 baud modems :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 86smopuim:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

I agree, fiefdom is truely evil. THe thing is, its the same basic text based game as way way way back as in the 80s. "The Oregon Trail". Anyone remember 300 baud modems :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Soddball:

Casanova.

Actually, considering how far down the ranking you were, Casanunder would be more appropriate.

I finished 29th place out of a possible 93 and I only started playing Sunday night..I of course was Independent ... You finished 43rd and that was with the backing of your wafflers.... tongue.gif

And how on earth MACE KITTY and BERLI!!!! Could fight alongside wafflers is beyond me.... :mad: :mad: :mad: At least Kitty didn't attack me, like Mace And Berli did.... :D

Next game I shall bring my army of Pengers and we will kick your weary arses from here to kingdom come.. oh yes... I think Dave H would be a trustworthy addition ...He had the sense not to join you lot and should be congratulated on getting to the Top 5 Independent list..if he accepts then I would be happy to have him alongside my army...

tongue.gif

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

Casanova.

Actually, considering how far down the ranking you were, Casanunder would be more appropriate.

I finished 29th place out of a possible 93 and I only started playing Sunday night..I of course was Independent</font>

Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

It seems Rollers were saving up and using Boots as a ruse for Angus. Gits were piling all their money and we weren't attacking them. Differnt strategy next round! No alliance with 'em. And Sieg may have played us by telling us to watch for the attacks.

Oh, Axe - somebody did announce Fiefdom was up again... I think. You were AWOL for a bit.

Yeah, we should just attack everyone next time. =) And maybe Becket will play too and Berli will earlier. Still we did pretty good considering they were so much biggger than us. The way I see it, we won because we were at the top of the alliances that were our size.

Axe - I announced Fiefdom was up. =(

Kitty </font>