Ghastly Mud Bale's Throat of Weary Truffles

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Keke:

Now why doesn't that sickening cum-encrusted ladyboy called Suckballs send me any turns then?! :mad: I'm sicked and tired of his mastergoodalish ways!! :mad: :mad: Speaking of which, Bucket whar be me turn?! :mad:

You'll have it this evening. I was going to send it last night but I thought to myself - "What would cheer Kranky up most - getting an arse-kicking turn from me or being made to wait?" so I made you wait. You toss bucket.

Originally posted by Soddball:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

GRGRRAAAARGRGRRRAGHHH!!!!! The duel with Soddball is over! WHAT A NON-TNT CHUCKIN' END! :mad: :mad: Our seconds counted out the paces, but the puss-slathered chancres forgot the part where they say "turn" and went straight to "fire". GRAARRGHGARRRRRGH!!!!! A DRAW!!! :mad: :mad:

You were lucky to scrape that draw, Snarky-poos. Another couple of turns and you'd have been dangleberries on toast. :mad:

Another one? 5000 points conscript infantry in at night in heavy snow? </font>

You'll have it this evening. I was going to send it last night but I thought to myself - "What would cheer Kranky up most - getting an arse-kicking turn from me or being made to wait?" so I made you wait. You toss bucket.

I think you just simply forgot to send it...like you forgot who delivers the whoopass on that one. :D :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

GRGRRAAAARGRGRRRAGHHH!!!!! The duel with Soddball is over! WHAT A NON-TNT CHUCKIN' END! :mad: :mad: Our seconds counted out the paces, but the puss-slathered chancres forgot the part where they say "turn" and went straight to "fire". GRAARRGHGARRRRRGH!!!!! A DRAW!!! :mad: :mad:

You were lucky to scrape that draw, Snarky-poos. Another couple of turns and you'd have been dangleberries on toast. :mad:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

GRGRRAAAARGRGRRRAGHHH!!!!! The duel with Soddball is over! WHAT A NON-TNT CHUCKIN' END! :mad: Our seconds counted out the paces, but the puss-slathered chancres forgot the part where they say "turn" and went straight to "fire". GRAARRGHGARRRRRGH!!!!! A DRAW!!! :mad:

Hmm.... I was going to activate the "loser" code that I had Charles put in, in order to have Axe, and Boggs lose all the time...but now I see it was a waste of time, they have't managed to win anything anyway. Heck, and to think we could have put in another tank model instead of wasteing time on that.

Rune

Boggsy, oh Boggsy, have time to pick a victim and test a scenario?

Originally posted by Keke:

Now why doesn't that sickening cum-encrusted ladyboy called Suckballs send me any turns then?! :mad: I'm sicked and tired of his mastergoodalish ways!! :mad: :mad: Speaking of which, Bucket whar be me turn?! :mad:

Stoopid real life is kicking my butt lately. I should be able to send the turn late tonight, though.

I'm about halfway through Glantz's Battle of Kursk right now. Fantastic book.