Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

After the Holocaust, the Gods Made the Peng Challenge, to Show the Way They Should Go

Seanachai

Originally posted by Leeo:

(crappy taunt #6 for those playing the home edition)

Would someone please explain to me how these differ in any way, shape or form from his usual style?

And, just what, exactly, is a "nob"? Is that like a knob that has lost it's friend and leader, Mr.K? If it then loses Mr.N, and becomes "ob", does it also lose any command and leadership bonuses, too? Sounds pretty gamey to me.

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The kind of friend who shows up drunk, loaded and depressed at your 'pad' when you are entertaining the fairer sex.

Drunk and loaded, Gracie?

By that do you mean intoxicated, but with a lot of cash on hand? If so, it would probably be no trouble to roll you and then he and his ladyfriend could go out on the town on your dime.

(I'll bet he could even afford to "Super-Size the order!)

The kind of friend who shows up drunk, loaded and depressed at your 'pad' when you are entertaining the fairer sex.

Drunk and loaded, Gracie?

By that do you mean intoxicated, but with a lot of cash on hand? If so, it would probably be no trouble to roll you and then he and his ladyfriend could go out on the town on your dime.

(I'll bet he could even afford to "Super-Size the order!)

Hey kids!

Did you know that sometimes when a new motherboard and a new chipset get together, they decide that your old HDD will be invisible to the new IDE controllers?

Did you know that?

Well sometimes when that happens a new and wonderful thing happens. It's called a "Brand new fresh install of Windows on 2 HDDs so you can save all of your data and still have the newset HDD be your Primary Master".

And that's a Good Thing!

Turns and other PC-related things will be back to normal ASAP, Rune, etc.

Hey kids!

Did you know that sometimes when a new motherboard and a new chipset get together, they decide that your old HDD will be invisible to the new IDE controllers?

Did you know that?

Well sometimes when that happens a new and wonderful thing happens. It's called a "Brand new fresh install of Windows on 2 HDDs so you can save all of your data and still have the newset HDD be your Primary Master".

And that's a Good Thing!

Originally posted by dalem:

Hey kids!

Did you know that?

I wondered what the distant screaming and cursing was.

Mace

Hey kids!

Did you know that?

I wondered what the distant screaming and cursing was.

Mace

You know. LIFE can be exceedingly dull and boring. Like for all you cretins. Ladies don't slot into that category.

Or; LIFE can be exceedingly rewarding.

Today is the first day of a week-long festivity in our little old city of Perth, of the Australian University Games. This covers all sorts of sport.

Things like Football - as in The World Game. Or Football - as in Aerial PingPong.

Throwing Frisbees - not called that, but who cares.

And of course Touch Rugby of which I partake as a referee. There are many reasons to participate in this noble sport. You get to watch and take abuse from all sorts of athletes, the elite and those that think they are elite. Those that play, and those that try. Those that think they know the rules better than you - and don't they like to let you know.

BUT. There are compensations. Like LYCRA. Like bike shorts. Like having duty at a game with young, athletic and creative women. Creative? you may ask. It was my solemn duty to officiate a team that had additions to their numbers on the backs of their tops. Nicknames to be precise... Nat The Coach, was one. Sexy Sue and Ravishing Rachel were others.

By now you may be getting the drift. (If your name is Boo or Joe it's a waste, I know but we can try)

And this afternoon was a little bit er, cool to "top" things off.

Sigh.

Noba.

You know. LIFE can be exceedingly dull and boring. Like for all you cretins. Ladies don't slot into that category.

Or; LIFE can be exceedingly rewarding.

Today is the first day of a week-long festivity in our little old city of Perth, of the Australian University Games. This covers all sorts of sport.

Things like Football - as in The World Game. Or Football - as in Aerial PingPong.

Throwing Frisbees - not called that, but who cares.

And of course Touch Rugby of which I partake as a referee. There are many reasons to participate in this noble sport. You get to watch and take abuse from all sorts of athletes, the elite and those that think they are elite. Those that play, and those that try. Those that think they know the rules better than you - and don't they like to let you know.

BUT. There are compensations. Like LYCRA. Like bike shorts. Like having duty at a game with young, athletic and creative women. Creative? you may ask. It was my solemn duty to officiate a team that had additions to their numbers on the backs of their tops. Nicknames to be precise... Nat The Coach, was one. Sexy Sue and Ravishing Rachel were others.

By now you may be getting the drift. (If your name is Boo or Joe it's a waste, I know but we can try)

And this afternoon was a little bit er, cool to "top" things off.

Sigh.

Noba.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Of course, I also believe in the Xmas Bunny. Refulgent in his robes of the purest, shimmering samite, he stands before me, even now, with chocolate eggs and get-out-jail-free cards for everyone.

Refulgent? Refulgent!?!?

I had to look that up, you bombastic bastiche.

{p.s. – nab me a couple of those chocolate eggs. The get-out-of-jail-free card goes without saying...}

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Of course, I also believe in the Xmas Bunny. Refulgent in his robes of the purest, shimmering samite, he stands before me, even now, with chocolate eggs and get-out-jail-free cards for everyone.

Refulgent? Refulgent!?!?

I had to look that up, you bombastic bastiche.

{p.s. – nab me a couple of those chocolate eggs. The get-out-of-jail-free card goes without saying...}

Hey kids!

Did you know that?

And that's a Good Thing!

Did it come with a magic want?

Hey kids!

Did you know that?

And that's a Good Thing!

Did it come with a magic want?